Indian Motorcycle Community

Rouge Warrior warned our military of these dire possibilities concerning the tactical suitcase nukes left in unguarded bunkers over 20 years ago. A nightmare waiting to be unleashed on an unknowing and uncaring population too wrapped up in everyday stress to contemplate a new reality. There is an old barn down the road with a note in 6 foot letters - been there since the '60s - It says  'PAYING FOR NUCLEAR WEAPONS IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY'... i CAN'T IMAGINE THE cHECHEN EVILDOERS holding back for they probably will hit Russia at the same time. We need shootin & lootin' teams to find and disarm these things pronto if they be on our soil. PERIOD. :1106: And tighten up those borders.
Thanks to the left we have to be P fucking C even while at war.

What we should have done is told "them" that the next time someone from their side bombs us we bomb Meca. If they attack "us" again the next to go is Tehran and on down the line.

Fuck'em, they attack because we allow them to.

Now you're talkin'! That's the only thing those Muslims understand. Hit them HARD everytime they look up. :veryangry:

It's not all Muslims.

What we should have done is told "them" that the next time someone from their side bombs us we bomb Meca. If they attack "us" again the next to go is Tehran and on down the line.

Bush Sr promised that chemical attack would be met with nuclear retalliation.  ( we were 'chemed', we didn't nuke, and the American public were not informed of the chem incidents )

If we were to actually get nuked on our own soil, I would definitely expect that bush Jr would retaliate with NUKE.

What I honestly don't know, is WHO we would nuke.  Syria and Iran, hopefullly.

Thanks to the RIGHT we are in a fucking oil war...

Wrong... if the left would have done what they said they were going to do after the first World Trade Center Bombing, along with the USS Cole, Along with the two Embassy'e in Africa (I believe thats where they were bombed).  We probably would not be in this perdicament.  The different between the left and the right is that the left talk and right take action.  Sorry... hate being political... Rather fight them bastards on their land than on ours....  In repect to the G2 Report, this is nothing new, they have been reporting that information for the last few years now it is finally getting publicized.  

Our esteem elected leaders better quit bitching at each other and come together as a team or this country is going down fast... Considering we feed the whole world, the largest financial contributor to the world and yet were called the Great Satan and our own main stream Media won't even set the record straight.  

:veryangry:

only ONE thing could have prevented this 'oil war'.

HYDROGEN FUEL.

'fuel cells' are a pipe dream.  

Only when we develop Hydrogen to its full potential will we be free of the Arabs.

DEVELOP THE TECHNOLOGY, SELL IT TO THE WORLD.

the Arabs would run out of money, when the world stops buying thier oil.  terrorism without funds would cease to exist, as the terrorists would be too busy killing their neighbors for thier sheep, to feed their families.

Geldof: Bush has done most for Africa

By Pat Nason

Jun. 19, 2005 at 6:09PM

Live 8 organizer Bob Geldof says President George W. Bush has done more for Africa than any other U.S. president.

In an interview with Time magazine, Geldof said he recently defended Bush in France on that score.

"They refuse to accept, because of their political ideology, that he has actually done more than any American president for Africa," said Geldof. "But it's empirically so."

U2 singer Bono, who also participated in the interview, said Bush could still show more commitment to Africa.

"He feels he's already doubled and tripled aid to Africa, which he has," said Bono. "But he started from far too low a place. He can stand there and say he paid at the office already. He shouldn't, because he'll be left out of the history books."

Bono acknowledged that Bush is limited by the expense of war and growing U.S. debt.

"But I have a hunch that he will step forward with something," said the Irish rocker.

Geldof, Bono and screenwriter Richard Curtis are the main organizers behind the upcoming Live 8, a series of free concerts scheduled for July 2. A show in London will feature Pink Floyd reunion on a bill with U2, Coldplay, Madonna and Paul McCartney.

Live 8 is intended to build public support for debt forgiveness and other aid for Africa by the world's major economic powers.

FUCK AFRICA.

Let the 'African Americans' give aid from their own pockets.

It's about time that shit-ball continent straightened out its own problems.

Whitey has done his share.  Hell, Great Britain used to rule the basts, but they wanted out from under that too.  

They wanted to be on their own, so they are.

fukkem

Now you're talkin'! That's the only thing those Muslims understand. Hit them HARD everytime they look up. :veryangry:

It's not all Muslims.

I'm not so sure!! :charger:

It's not all Muslims.

I'm not so sure!! :charger:

He's right

just the other day I saw a Baptist drive a Ford Focus into a telephone pole!!

power was out for 45 min.

Fuckin Terrorist :banghead:

My 86 year old Mother-in-Law is a Baptist and drives a Focus...now I understand why Airport Security checks her so closley when she flies

My 86 year old Mother-in-Law is a Baptist and drives a Focus...now I understand why Airport Security checks her so closley when she flies

does she have a Towel on her head ?

Memfuss Chiefs Mother in law....................

I knew the Albanian Mafia had something to do with it.

Aren't Edgar and Johnny Winter Albanians? If not they sure look awfully pale.

FUNNY...

:D  :D  :D