Indian Motorcycle Community

Red hot bitch

No no I am not deerhunting like BigDog or anything like that.  I was just making my daily ride to work this week and the first stretch is like 17 miles of country road with the trees canopied overhead....and I see movement ahead....so I focus on what it might be as I steady my speed and look behind me for traffic.

As I draw near the animal is obviously confused not sure if by exhuast or small profile of bike or single headlight....it goes one way and then the other....so I swerve over to left to help it decide which way to go and slow down....laying on my horn and the exhaust note burping and grumbling as I downshift.

Damn thing ran right in front of me and there I am smacking it squarely with my front tire.

All is well though....last I saw the little bastard was twitching in the road.  He was bound to die....24 feet of road.....and one 130 series bike tire...and he runs and times it perfect at 60 mph.  FUCKING TREE RATS!!!! :eyebrow:

Hey Brock.

Wait until you tangle with a skunk!

Man--I missed one by about 6 inches last fall.

THOSE little bastards have no clue--they see you coming and just go to making a circle in the road.

I can't believe a Southern boy would leave a tree rat laying in the road--can you say scrambled brains and eggs for breakfast?

:laughlong:

I am just glad the little bastard did not jump up and land in my crotch while I was scooting.....or get bounced up there from LINDBY bar....I would be like Chevy Chase with that squirrel in Christmas Vacation! :joker:

my "contacts" include, 1 deer, 4 squirrels ("tree rats" as you call them), 1 skunk, 2 snakes, and 1 chicken. i had a buck jump directly over my head 2 years ago. don't think many would have believed it except for the fact it happened about 6 feet in front of my wife as she was riding behind me.........but i still like livin' in the country. it's exciting! :eyebrow:

stood up on all of them.....glad you did too.

I am just glad the little bastard did not jump up and land in my crotch while I was scooting

It's best to keep furry things off your crotch while riding Brock.Vintage#144 and I find it's best to pull over for that,it's  hard to concentrate on the road!  :eyebrow:

i ran over a squirrel not your big CAMEL TOE! :bwaver:  :eyebrow:  :How-Rude: