Indian Motorcycle Community

It is a crime

According to the Wall Street Journal - He's already cut a deal...

With ZERO jail time.

Thanks, Danny

This shit is fucking unbelivable. I wish the courts would pull their heads out of their ass and set the rules stright. If you do the crime you wiil do the time. end of story no plea bargins no deals....... I wonder how long a person would get if they walked up and shot the basterd in the face, and stated "oh sorry I did not know the gun was real I wont do it again" hell they would be thrown in jail for life!!!!

well just goes to porve if you hve $$ you dont have to do jack for your crime

Guest djroadhawg
I am an Indian owner in South Dakota - and I can tell you that the guilty verdict was a huge suprise to us.  This crime in South Dakota rarely receives any jail time, so I doubt that our Congressman will see any time behind bars.  We are anxiously awaiting his sentence, and even more, the civil suit by the Scott family to follow.

:bvictory:  :bvictory:  :bvictory: I was totally surprized that he was found guilty after the news media kept crying "poor old rich guy".  Now let's see if he really resigns from Congress?  I'm betting that he doesn't do a day in jail but the courts surprized us once we can only hope they'll do it again.  Hawg keep us updated. :veryangry:

In his testimony, he stated, "I do not remember running the stop sign". DON"T REMEMBER!!!? And to think I have been pulled over for not sitting at a stop sign for the full 10 seconds as suggested by the state of Arizona......

was watching abc news this moring before work. all charlie gibson could say was it was sad a 3 second indiscretion would ruin a mans 30 year career. he never fucking mentions the 3 second indiscretion cost a man his life. what an ass.

I heard in the news that Janklow had 12 speed tickets in the last three years.  What's that tell you.  I seriously doubt he will even do a day in jail.  Let us not forget gentlemen we live by the golden rule.  Those who have the gold rule.  And the laws don't apply to those with money or influence.

Archived