Indian Motorcycle Community

It is official...

Yep, I SUCK FOR MAKING YOU LOOK THINKING IT WAS ABOUT THE OTHER IMC, but I am thankful our favorite forum looks like it will be staying in these new digs....IMC (Indian Motorcycle Community)...I think Lstresrt had a sick sense of humor in picking that name with the same initials.  No bother though because this site and the people on it for the past few years has been the best thing to happen to Indian motorcycle owners and me....thanks everyone.

while we all await the final verdict...I hope you all do what I do every day....when possible.  I go out to the garage and talk to my Chief....make sure the battery tender is plugged in...check for leaks...test a few bolts or screws...and if like today or saturday..I take her for a ride in the country or city...she likes it both ways.  Tomorrow or Friday I think I will clean her up....shine her until she looks like a diamond in a goats ass (thanks Lee for that phrase)......and admire the finest looking machine with two wheels. :rasp: :cppl1

Damn...

Got me to look TooCunning-Plan.gif...But your Right Brock... this is the greatest Forum for Anything to Do with Indian motorcycles...Big-Thumbs-Up.gif And Mike is doin one Helluva Job!!!Clap-Hands.gif

Junior!!!Yeahh.gif

...a diamond in a goats ass...

Thanks for the f@#King visual!! :shocked:

Rosie

All joking aside I know who the new owner is, I just found out that its-- uh hold on just a few minutes while I answer the phone--now someone is at the door. I will tell you tomorrow if I don't have any more interuptions. 2 dogs wishes you all a happy turkey day.

Right on post, Brock!  Hoisting a cold one to the IMC and all its members.  Have a happy Thanksgiving, and ride safely!

campbell     :bvictory:  :bvictory:

(How did the dancing banana become the jumping banana?)

Who woulda thought I'd pay what I do for broadband just so I can read the forum?  Great site and who cares if we lost a little, it'll all be back one day.  Funny thing about the human brain and how it retains things.  Just got to get a few fingers motivated through questions and answers!

Thanks again Mike.  I wish I knew 1/10th of what you do!

Archived