Indian Motorcycle Community

Indian high bidders

Hey everyone I just heard that Harley Davidson  and Polaris (vicktory motorcycle )are the two high bidders for Indian motorcycle this came from Fort Collins, Colorado Indian dealer today. guess we will see what is going to happen.  

:o  :down:

It could be worse...IMC comes back to life and is run by a bunch of New Car People...oh, wait...that's already been done.

Never mind...

It could be worse...IMC comes back to life and is run by a bunch of New Car People...oh, wait...that's already been done.

Never mind...

,,,,,,,,,,,          Funny-Above.gif

H-D buying the Indian brand?  What for to control their historical rival and corner a larger the market by shelving the name?

Standard Oil lives!

DAM..........I was hope'n,  somebody like Malcom Forbs would step-up'n buy it,....hey,...JAY L. (the dude from the tanight show) He's got the $$$$$             :P

For Malcom Forbes to "step up", he'd have to be able to step up six feet.  He's been dead since 1990.

DAM..........I was hope'n,  somebody like Malcom Forbs would step-up'n buy it,....hey,...JAY L. (the dude from the tanight show) He's got the $$$$$             :P

For Malcom Forbes to "step up", he'd have to be able to step up six feet.  He's been dead since 1990.

how about the Dupont family..I think they would do nicely...especially since they once owned Indian and I would think would like a second chance...

Seems to me that riding a bike 6 feet down and inside a pine box would be problematic.

You know what Malcom would be doing if he were alive right now?

Screaming to get out! :shocked:

-ANT

My question is this; if these individuals have signed confidentiality agreements, how does anyone know anything for sure? If someone is shooting their mouth off, put your balls out there and let us all know wtf is going on. This cloak and dagger stuff is killing me!!

I have been told we will know before thanksgiving but was not told if it was this year or next. Ray was who I was hoping for but whatever. I am going to ride my Indians if it hairlips the governer. Ride on.

Sure would like to know whats up. I was told we would know before thanksgiving. Maybe they meant Christmas. Opps, can I say the word Christmas or must I say Seasons Greatings. I want to be P.C. you know. 2 dogs awaits an answer.

Archived