Indian Motorcycle Community

Leather vests

Here is a link for a nice leather vest at a very good price, it has an Indian Head covering the back....You may have to cut and paste the link into your browser due the fact i hav'nt figured out how to post it as a clickable link......any help would be appriciated........Oh yeah the vest is selling for 37.99

Http//www.auctionworks.com/store/HemDetail.asp?sid=200311200147560000000040471054&sfd=26761&id=9545597       If that does'nt work go to www.leatherny.com and click on vests in the left column

Kirk

Stargazer,

When your typing a post, look above where you are typing (the row is the iB Code Buttons) and click the http:// button and enter the info it prompts you for.  This will let you enter a url in the point at which you click it.

Stargazer,

When your typing a post, look above where you are typing (the row is the iB Code Buttons) and click the http:// button and enter the info it prompts you for.  This will let you enter a url in the point at which you click it.

Thanks for the heads up Hepcatz....I will give it a whirl next time.......

Here is a link for a nice leather vest at a very good price, it has an Indian Head covering the back....You may have to cut and paste the link into your browser due the fact i hav'nt figured out how to post it as a clickable link......any help would be appriciated........Oh yeah the vest is selling for 37.99

http://www.auctionworks.com/store....9545597       If that does'nt work go to www.leatherny.com and click on vests in the left column

Kirk

Really Nice Vests!!! Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

Damn...I just bought one too!!Noooo.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Http//www.auctionworks.com/store/HemDetail.asp?sid=200311200147560000000040471054&sfd=26761&id=9545597       If that does'nt work go to www.leatherny.com and click on vests in the left column

Kirk

Here's the Pic!!Blow.gif

mv3091.jpg

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

That is a nice vest.  I have that same logo on my leather Jacket.  The leather is tough on my jacket and that's the way I like it.  The price for that vest is really a great price too.

Kirk

Here's the Pic!!Blow.gif

mv3091.jpg

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Thanks Junior, someday i will be able to cut and paste like that........ I just bought a leather jacket from these guys and it it top notch and under 100., they even shipped same day..........

No Problem...

They have sum Nice Leather...Victory.gif

And their Prices are Cheap!!!Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

thanks Stargazer. Ive been looking for that vest. I saw it a while ago on ebay for around that price and couldn't find it again. I coudn't make myself pay the $75+ that everyone else was charging after seeing it for under $40.

I landed up buying 2 coats and a vest from them today. I hope it comes as quick as yours.

I bought a great coat from Hemp and Hawg 2 weeks ago, but they are slower that molasses. It still hasn't shipped. Well now I got 3 coming. All different weights and styles.

thanks Stargazer. Ive been looking for that vest. I saw it a while ago on ebay for around that price and couldn't find it again. I coudn't make myself pay the $75+ that everyone else was charging after seeing it for under $40.

I landed up buying 2 coats and a vest from them today. I hope it comes as quick as yours.

I bought a great coat from Hemp and Hawg 2 weeks ago, but they are slower that molasses. It still hasn't shipped. Well now I got 3 coming. All different weights and styles.

Hey Al.......

Your welcome, hope you like the goods as much as i like mine, like i said they shipped same day and i got delivery in 5 days, next i am ordering a vest and some chaps, i found the site while surfing and thought all the brothers and sisters might like to share in the find......Ride safe.....

What part of N. Calif. do ya live in there Al?

Our friends at Chillowee (http://chilhowee.net) has the same vest, but $10 more expensive,...However, they were offering free shipping which is a $10 value so the price is the same.  I ordered the one from leatherny.com, but had I received the e-mail from Chilhowee earlier I would have ordered from them since they have made me some really cool stuff for my '03 Chief.  I like to support the companies that support my Indian.  Anyway, 6 of one, half a dozen of the other, it is a very cool looking vest.

By the way, very cool site.  I will be joining the tribe shortly.

Ok, ok, ok, let me correct myself before someone catches my mistake.  I received an e-mail from chilhowee.net that showed a great picture of the Indian Chief vest with the caption that read "men's vests as low as $49".  The shipping is free, but this ain't the vest that was $49.  It is actually $79.  Please forgive my Louisiana Public School edumacation.  

Thanks Yall

Arson Guy (don't ask)

I ordered & paid for my vest & 2 coats on the 22nd. They were out of my size 44 vest, so without asking, they substituted a size 48. No problem, I just return the vest (my cost to ship) and if & when the right vest is in stock, they will ship it.

As of this morning, my coats haven't even shipped yet.

Be carefull if your in a hurry.

Al

:P Six days from order to recieve,nice vest! wore it to cycle show in Seattle and didnt see another one. Does seem to run to the small side so careful ordering. (maybe I just run to the large side) ADIOS

Placerville. About 30 miles east of Sacramento on the way to Lake Tahoe. As soon as I leave my driveway I'm in the best riding country you could ask for.

Al

hey Al,

nice to know there's at least one other indian owner and IIRA member in town. if your ever looking for someone to ride with, give me a call neighbor :blues:

Heathen/Hangtown  Howdy neighbors. Just when I thought I was the only Indian in town.

Hey Hangtown, now that the Indian warranty is gone, I wouldn't mind finding a local wrench so I don't have to go all the way to the Indian dealer in Sac. Do you know anyone good up here in the hills? Is that guy in El Dorado accross from Por Reds any good? Or anyone else?

Thanks,

Al

:cool:

He sucks, never made my Hardley run right,

BUT,,,,,,,,, "POUR" REDS is a place I like to drop by once in a while.........if you are interested in Cadillacs...{.private joke}

I'm in Norcal every other weekend.......... Folsom..

Staggering/walking distance from PowerHouse Pub....

HARLEYNOT.........or ever again.... :pirate1:

Archived