Indian Motorcycle Community

***saddom has been captured***

:rasp: I say,...Give'm ta me......."I'll" handle his ASS.....! :idea31:

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:

The hell with his ASS, can't think of the worst way to finish him off, but I think I could come up with something appropriate.  Terror breeds terror.  Let the people he hurt have him.  That's one party I would like to see and to attend.  

George Jr gets my vote.  Finished what his Dad started and I had to leave alone!!!

Thanks to the 4th Inf Div for finally getting the bastard (bet it was hard not to pull the triger on the MF) and to all our Brothers and Sisters in Arms for their sacrifices.  Everday I listen to the various units being called up.  I don't like it, but it has to be done.  I did it for many years.  It's not fair and maybe this will help bring this closer to an end and allow us to finally bring our soldiers home.  We'll always have to leave a force there, but the fighting should start coming to an end.   Sometimes it really sucks to be a citizen of the only country that can and will police the world.  But some one has to do it.  Might as well be the biggest and the bravest!  My prayers are with you all.

:D Like 01Scout said it's bout time we captured him. I also had to leave the job unfinished. Glad to hear GW's boys got him. Whatever we do DON'T let the world court have him,that would be a very BIG MISTAKE. Find a hole,put him in it and throw some garbage in ever so often. Just enough to barly jeek him alive. Garbage deserves garbage!!

:moped: WELL........They had ta send the RIOT SQUAD in @ Dearborn Mi,.....Them Towel Heads, were dance'n in the streets!!! n 1/2 the 1s interveiwed,...said they're goin home now...............!!! seeya!!! :bhi:  :bhi:

:moped: Them Towel Heads, were dance'n in the streets!!! n 1/2 the 1s interveiwed,...said they're goin home now...............!!! seeya!!! :bhi:  :bhi:

but who will run the gas stations and 7-11's now that they are going home?

Now the MF wants to negotiate.  Let a jury of his "peers" (does he have any?) decide his fate.  Then let him DIE a slow painful death.   Tie him to a wall and let his loyal citizens each throw a stone.   Nah, some one would bring a gun and end it too soon.    Stake him out over an ant hill? nah the ants wouldn't touch him.  Burn him at the stake?  Nah, shit burns too fast.  

I got it, 1st take him out and let him dig his own grave.  Blind fold him and then shoot all around him, never hitting him.  Then take him to the public square and put a couple of drops of his Chemical warfare agents on him and watch the skin melt off his body.  Next, give him just enough nerve gas so that he flops around for a couple of days.  When he's done flopping around, take him to the deepest, darkest hole in the ground and throw him in it.  Put a camode over the hole and let the world piss and shit on him till he dies!

That just might do it.

Ya know that this guy has a wealth of information in his head. The gov will cut him a deal for his life for that info. Being the coward he showed us in his capture he will take the deal. Best ya can hope for will be life in prison.

Ya know that this guy has a wealth of information in his head. The gov will cut him a deal for his life for that info. Being the coward he showed us in his capture he will take the deal. Best ya can hope for will be life in prison.

I think that would be best. Get all the information that we can from him while he thinks he is getting a deal and then let him rott in a Turkish prison for the rest of his life. That way he will never receive martyrdom, and we get the information that we have been wanting to prove the validity of the invasion.

GW's Generals have said that he will be turned over to the Iraqi's to be tried and punished. They are firm believers in capital punishment. The French/German/Russian asswipes want him extradited and tried in a country without the death penalty. As long as he's alive, some loyalist moron will be killing innocent people to try to free him. Let the Iraqi's put him to death. It's far easier to deal with a martyr.

Hummm well we could turn him over to Iraq's first all women prison and plant an Oak tree in the court yard and when it grows up he'll hang himself!

How does someone grow a beard that length in the time he was last seen to his capture?   :no:

HE is of Middle Eastern decent - They are blessed with the ability to grow a full face and body of hair with in 48 hours.

:uhoh:

Archived