Indian Motorcycle Community

Indian down

What a nice day Sat. 29th of Nov. started out to be. The groomer for the dogs canceled, so me and the wife take off for a ride. We started out at 9 am down the road we went sun in our face what a great day. After about 150 miles then all shit broke lose the Harley behind me clips my rear tire and down we go. Everything happened so fast and yet so slow ( hard to explane ) that all I good do is wonder if I had killed my wife or not. Thank GOD we were both wearing our leathers & helmets. I am now out of the hospital and back home. The wife has laseration to her hip 6 inches long all the way to the bone, banged up knees and brusied body. I get the worst of the deal a broken wrist, a broken tail bone and cracked ribs. The bikes fared better than use both @ 2800

for her's and 5200 for mine. :idea31: Well this will be a great time to do modes to the bikes. :idea31: This sucks to have to do them under this type of instance. But we can only be thankful that we are still alive.  :moped: Ride on and ride safe.

Will

It is good to hear that both of you are relatively OK!  When I saw the title of this thread, I feared the worst.

Glad you are home and in decent spirits, we'll all be counting on a speedy recovery for you and yours after your close call.

:lookaround:

Thank god your all right.

3 words.

GET AN ATTORNEY!

Glad you're around to tell the tale.

It's crazy how things work out. If the groomer hadn't canceled you's may have never made that ride, but it's all fate I believe. You can quit smoking, drinking, eating Red meat do Yoga and then go get your ass ran over by a truck! When it's your time, it's your time. I'm just glad that it wasn't your time and that you and your wife ok. Don't forget to thank the Angel on your shoulders.

Glad yer ok WB and the Mrs. too. I have heard and seen alot worse stories. Glad yer still around to talk about it. Thats a problem ridin with those Harleys man, they're always friggin behind ya.   :rotfl:

Phewwww!!!  You are truly a lucky man and so is your Bride!  I've been there and done that myself... It was about a dozen years ago; totally spooked me from ridin' for awhile. Needless to say, got back on the horse after I mended and never looked back (ceptin' to keep an eye on them assholes on the Harleys).  

Be well, be safe!

Zolkalf, always the spiritual one....I dig that.

WB, wishing you and your wife a speedy recovery. I think Millenium Chief signs his posts, "Never fly faster than angels can follow" or something like that. Sounds like you both were watched over.

By the way, did the Harley even stop??

glad to hear everyones okay. hows the harley rider. ok too i hope.

Damn Willie...

Glad to hear that both of you guys are all rightBig-Thumbs-Up.gif...The Bikes can be fixed...Like you said...Maybe time for sum Custom Work...Big-Smile.gif

I hope you and the Wife mend quickly...and you guys will be back on the Bikes in no time!!!Wink.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Like all the rest, I'm glad you and your wife are recovering OK.  Have patience 'cause it can be a long process.

Archived