Indian Motorcycle Community

Some of you know me and some don't

Hello, just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome all of you to our family. We have a powerful and much admired brand centered around the experiences of motorcycling; its attributes of freedom, adventure and individuality appeal to people across a wide variety of demographic segments. We have strong relationships with all of our stakeholders, dealers, customers, employees, suppliers, governments, society and, of course, shareholders that are grounded in trust and respect and are designed to be mutually-beneficial. We have a proven management team and empowered employees committed to sustaining steady, manageable growth. And we are participating in a continuously expanding worldwide motorcycle market.

Harley-Davidsons accomplishments have put us in a rare group of top-performing companies, and we are prepared to continue delivering strong results as we travel the road ahead. Our leadership team has developed an ever-evolving road map for the future Plan 2004. A significant future milestone, it looks well beyond 2004. I am very pleased with the visionary work that has come forth from within our Company to ensure the continued expansion of the Indian Motorcycle brand. The planning that is being done to create a bright future for the Indian Motorcycle Company has given me great confidence in our ability to sustain success.

As we do that, we can take comfort in the universal appeal and the inherent strength of the Indian brand, the capable management team we have in place, our extraordinarily committed employees, and the support of all of our dedicated stakeholders. As the pages of our future unfold, you will understand even more clearly than ever why Harley-Davidson is indeed special.

Sincerely,

Willie G. Davidson

Hardley-Davidson, Inc.

Looks like we're going to all get those Taiwan rocker boxes back...just like the HDs

it is a fucking hoax....Willie G would not come on here to welcome Indian riders first.  It would be the biggest news in the motorcycle industry and all over every paper and talk show concerning bikes.  Someone is just sadistic or a pure asshole for trying to be fucking funny....

I hope his dick falls off and is eating by a HOG! :angry:

Cool W.G., lets see first we can look forward to paying more than MRSP for our new Indians, what a novel concept, I know the sticker price says 20k but how much more are you guys going to add to it before you'll let me have one?

Oh yeah we'll want to add some chrome, cause I'll be damn if that little indian warbonnet ain't plastic now, and I guess you'll want extra for that.

And if we want to go faster than the average bicycle we'll need to upgrade to some of that special screeching Chicken parts that ya'll are so proud of.

Chiefs will be a Road Queen with skirted fenders, but will come in the rare silver and black edition, that no one ever sees.

Scouts will be a P-rod, cause all you ever see riding p-rods are girls.

Spirits will be discontinued cause they look to much like heritages.

But wait there's more, for a limited time you'll recieve a limited edition Starbucks coffee mug to attache to your handle bar, and it's good for free refills at your monthly HOG meeting held at Starbucks.

I can harley wait, yeah right...LOL ???

Hello, just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome all of you to our family. We have a powerful and much admired brand centered around the experiences of motorcycling; its attributes of freedom, adventure and individuality appeal to people across a wide variety of demographic segments. We have strong relationships with all of our stakeholders, dealers, customers, employees, suppliers, governments, society and, of course, shareholders that are grounded in trust and respect and are designed to be mutually-beneficial. We have a proven management team and empowered employees committed to sustaining steady, manageable growth. And we are participating in a continuously expanding worldwide motorcycle market.

Harley-Davidsons accomplishments have put us in a rare group of top-performing companies, and we are prepared to continue delivering strong results as we travel the road ahead. Our leadership team has developed an ever-evolving road map for the future Plan 2004. A significant future milestone, it looks well beyond 2004. I am very pleased with the visionary work that has come forth from within our Company to ensure the continued expansion of the Indian Motorcycle brand. The planning that is being done to create a bright future for the Indian Motorcycle Company has given me great confidence in our ability to sustain success.

As we do that, we can take comfort in the universal appeal and the inherent strength of the Indian brand, the capable management team we have in place, our extraordinarily committed employees, and the support of all of our dedicated stakeholders. As the pages of our future unfold, you will understand even more clearly than ever why Harley-Davidson is indeed special.

Sincerely,

Willie G. Davidson

Hardley-Davidson, Inc.

The day has arrived and the mothersip has returned. MikeBiker, Charger, Pappy and others who have "dual brands" have collected the names of the worthy to be taken back to Milwalkeeeeeee, where Indian will be transformed into the marketing icon we all knew it could be. This is a Heavenly site indeed, yes the mothership in black and silver colors and looking just like the other 10,000 black and silver motherships is lifting off and OHNOOOOOO what has happened? The mothership has exploded and crashed into a teeshirt boutique, everyone is dead.

Let me inteview this innocent by-stander, sir, sir, did you see what happened? Here let me hold that empty but smoking Stinger missle launch tube so you can answer some questions....Sir, what is your name and what did you see?

My name is Chiefin and I didn't see nuthin.

Sincerely,

Willie G. Davidson

Hardley-Davidson, Inc.

The day has arrived and the mothersip has returned. MikeBiker, Charger, Pappy and others who have "dual brands" have collected the names of the worthy to be taken back to Milwalkeeeeeee, where Indian will be transformed into the marketing icon we all knew it could be. This is a Heavenly site indeed, yes the mothership in black and silver colors and looking just like the other 10,000 black and silver motherships is lifting off and OHNOOOOOO what has happened? The mothership has exploded and crashed into a teeshirt boutique, everyone is dead.

Let me inteview this innocent by-stander, sir, sir, did you see what happened? Here let me hold that empty but smoking Stinger missle launch tube so you can answer some questions....Sir, what is your name and what did you see?

My name is Chiefin and I didn't see nuthin.

Attention.gif

Spirits will be discontinued

So, there is some good to come from all this.

Rosie

Scouts will be a P-rod, cause all you ever see riding p-rods are girls.

Ummmmmm Hummmmmmm I caught that FiremanDave.....I for one dont know how a radiator would look on a Scout.

However Cheifs turnin into Road Queens seams more logical with the dress oh I mean Skirts an all.  Snicker Snicker

Well it is American made I would prefer HD get it than that Asian Company just so long as they dont shielf the Indians.

Hell maybe HD ownin it  is like AMF era of HD... or wait maybe we already went through that. Be interesting to say the least.

Another thought to this is Willie G does have the funds to pick back up all the warrenty and Issues with the PP100 and make it right.... I know its a long shot but you Chief riders do need that on your side! Snicker Snicker

Well, I tossed back a coupla of Milwaukees other finest with Willie a lifetime or two ago and he didn't have that stockholders annual report cover letter vocabulary back then. Who knows, mebbe he got soma that arteecuelaid since the day.

What's that under the table? Oh fer chrissakes it's my leg gettin pulled. Holy shit, that ain't my leg.

I sold my last harley because I was tired of all the bullshit. I still get a bunch of nominds asking if my indian is a harley. My reply is it's not in the back of a pickup is it? I hope something happens with indian but I hope it's not HD.

Later Big Al

Archived