Indian Motorcycle Community

News from gilroy dispatch

Word today from Gilray Dispatch Ray lost one backer but hopeful for replacement soon. Dispatch says we should have a buyer before thanksgiving, but it did not say what year the thanksgiving would be. Ha! I love my Indians with or without a factory.

• 4 weeks later...

Our inside sources say GM outbid Harley and stands to be the next owner of Indian.!!!

Well, mebbe, mebbe not, but 17.4 points for throwing another coal on the fire.

(I'll up it to 20 flat if ya post pix a that supercharged Chief)

HUM Chief SS, Chiefvette, El Chiefo,and Surburban Chief :idea31:

All made of plastic and with really bad fake wood trim :veryangry:  :no:

So if it's true that GM has out bid Harley then the letter from Willie was premature.  I really wish someone out there would give us the real scoop. I live on the east coast but I think if I live anywhere near Gilroy I'd go knocking on their door and ask what the hell is up.

So if it's true that GM has out bid Harley then the letter from Willie was premature.  I really wish someone out there would give us the real scoop. I live on the east coast but I think if I live anywhere near Gilroy I'd go knocking on their door and ask what the hell is up.

... head south to Burbank. CMA is in control of the sale.

:uhoh:

I would'nt put it past IMC and Audax to turn around and re-open the factory with new investors such as GM or Matrix, the whole CMA thing could have been just a way of holding off creditors untill financial restructuring could take place, this would also serve as a way to reduce the inventory of bikes and sundries. One has to wonder why Frank O. is still involved and pulling the strings. Remember the auction of the 04 line that never made it to production, why was that recinded?, could it be due to the fact that they will need a line up at restart? The whole mess combined with the cloak and dagger tactics such as Melvin liquidating rides out of his company paired with the big push of product by the "Fullfilment center" just leads me to believe that there is more going on than meets the eye. I may be way off base here and could be just another nut in the jar but something in my gut says things will play out in a biazzar fashion much removed from what speculation and the rumor mill would have you believe......

Kirk Out      ???        ???

The Dupont family was a previous owner of Indian as well as General Motors....they just did not make paint their whole life thought that is what they are famous for...

If the Duponts or GM got Indian it would at least have some historical value and have enough backing to ensure it got across the hump for profits...

I just want this nightmare to be over....once and for all.

Then I need to find out what those noises are in my engine...and why after  10,000 miles I am still finding metal shavings on my oil drain plug!!!! :uhoh:

Then I need to find out what those noises are in my engine...and why after  10,000 miles I am still finding metal shavings on my oil drain plug!!!! :uhoh:

Call Frank at Blackhawk QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do not want to FoosH it ....

foosh_custom8.jpg

foosh_custom11.jpg

:(  :(

Damn those jugs are definately ugly...........

Kirk Out...................

Archived