Indian Motorcycle Community

Thanks!

Ditto...great job!

Was beginning to worry that the site went by the way of IMC, my "favorites" link went directly to the forum board so i did'nt see the restructuring annoncement on the home page.

Good job Mike....and a belated Congrats to you and the Mrs. Wish ya many happy years of marriage.

???       Could'nt seem to use my old user info for sign in so i too re-edited and will now be "Stargazer"....{AKA Fordguyone}

{AKA......Kirk....} :cool:

WHAT WONDERFUL JOB YOU HAVE DONE.I WAS BUMBED THE THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS. BUT THE WAY IT LOOKS IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Nice Job Mike...Really Happy you got one of them Goin...Hey ...I don't see The White Pages listed in the ForumsNoooo.gif...You mean they're gone??Deep-Thinker.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Yeppir, a tip a the tuke.

Kinda gotten used to this "community" and IMC went offline , and this forum went offline, and the queen wants me to put shelves up in the closet. Man I'm ridin a raw edge.

Thanks for fightin the good fight.

Thanks Mike - Hope to buy you and the Mrs. a Beer on Sunday at the vision Ride...

Thanks again,  Danny

:)

Ok, how did some of you get to keep your accounts and some of US had to renew....

BTW, I don't know what happended either but I usually check in each day and found the site down, so I tried the main site today and low and behold saw the message....Glad to see the site up, it's has been like ER or 24 just gotta keep checkin in...

I hope this is the end of the dreaded white pages....the can be so damn frustrating some times (well all the time).

Thanks Mike.... U B Da Man!!

WOW - this is great - no more white pages??????????

Fantastic job Mike - Like he said, U B Da Man......

Checked everything out and only problem for me is I dont show up on the members list - or I could change my name from Sagebrush to Noseeum - LOL..

Thanks for the great job Mike and Ride Safe

Thanks Mike, GREAT job of getting it back up and running.

Whenit comes to the website and fourums you have become our "LAST REST" (lstrst), you live up to your name, or did you get married and Change it to BOB SARRIL. opps that must be the "other guy" Talk to you soon. adam

Yeah, what he said!!!!

You hard work and dedication is a fantastic assest to IIRA and the forum!!!

Way to go Bro, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

That's a scarey thought from a man with a computer that can blow at any moment.  (Must ride a Chief)

Archived