Indian Motorcycle Community

Indian motorcycles, best buy !

The Delphi site has a lady Chief rider that is selling her Chief with all the goodies to buy a Kawasaki...  She wants $16,000 for everything....

The Delphi site has a lady Chief rider that is selling her Chief with all the goodies to buy a Kawasaki...  She wants $16,000 for everything....

Brock63,

If the lady your talking about is Brenda in the San Francisco bay area, i went up on Sat.12/27 and took that 2000 Chief off her hands, how sweet it is too...Picked it up for a song....13k if you can believe that...Production #1617 with 10k miles and still looks new.......

Kirk Out........

if it was brenda, and if it was her chief, and if she sold it for

13k with goodies to get a kawasucki,, then her new name

is just plain old jackass!!!

actually she already had the drifter before getting the Chief, problem was that at 5'4" she had a harder time riding the Chief over the Drifter, her husband has been out of work for a year as well so they were looking for cash in the bank and had one bike too many..I just got lucky...Right place at the right time.....

Kirk Out.........My 2000 Chief

yeah, i think that was her...already had the drifter but she was a short one and had a hard time even with the lowering of the bike...  Though I think she went down in style...  I would much rather her keep riding and be comfortable and SAFE than continue on the Chief...and besides, it let another brother enjoy the Chief and join your family... :moped:

Stargazer you lucky bastard that is one hell of a deal and one "Moist Machine" Damn I thought I got a good deal when I bought a brand new "Indian Coffee Cup" for 27K and the dealer threw in a new 2003 Custom Indian Chief for free! But none the less she should have traded in the Chief for Spirit or Scout and stayed Indian. Enjoy that new ride, Bones out. :moped:

I'm 5 ft 2 and I don't have a problem with the earlier model Chief...fits me like a glove.  You sure did get a good deal on that bike..very nice!!   :)

i think Tammy will be on a Chief of her own in a year or less...she has the fever bad...I can sense it.  I have been there and seen the monster...so I know its name too!!!!!!!

:rasp:

I'm 5 ft 2 and I don't have a problem with the earlier model Chief...fits me like a glove.  

I'm an earlier model Chief    :eyebrow:

Real early, aeound a 1940 model.  :P

Archived