Indian Motorcycle Community

My woman the hero !!

Many of my fellow Lone Wolf Tribe members know my woman either personaly or thru our chat board. The unfortunate thing is presently she is still married to another man and we are biding our time till she can leave him. This story was in the news about her this past weekend and I wanted to share it with my fellow Indian family. By the way !!!!!  The way we met was she pulled over to admire my Chief back in late spring and the rest is one sweet love affair . Toni's story :D  :D  :D  :D

Please pass along my gratitude as well. She is a Special Woman.

Rosie

The way we met was she pulled over to admire my Chief back in late spring and the rest is one sweet love affair . Toni's story :D  :D  :D  :D

:D   how romantic...

ummm,  please beware of Google, BiggDog

It can bite you in the ass!!!!

:down:

Many of my fellow Lone Wolf Tribe members know my woman either personaly or thru our chat board. The unfortunate thing is presently she is still married to another man and we are biding our time till she can leave him. This story was in the news about her this past weekend and I wanted to share it with my fellow Indian family. By the way !!!!!  The way we met was she pulled over to admire my Chief back in late spring and the rest is one sweet love affair . Toni's story :D  :D  :D  :D

Well lets just hope her "current husband" doesn't get an email and figure out how to check the members section and doesn't figure rpmayor means anything or start looking for the bike described and lets certainly hope he doesn't carry a gun or like to burn houses down....dude, the little head souldn't be typing post on a public forum!

Well lets just hope her "current husband" doesn't get an email and figure out how to check the members section and doesn't figure rpmayor means anything or start looking for the bike described and lets certainly hope he doesn't carry a gun or like to burn houses down....dude, the little head souldn't be typing post on a public forum!

He called me yesterday ...knows where I live and has for a while...he has you beat by about 100 pounds and does carry a gun........."If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much space" !!!!

He called me yesterday ...knows where I live and has for a while...he has you beat by about 100 pounds and does carry a gun........."If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much space" !!!!

Brother, just don't let someone push you over that edge, it's a long fall to hell. I have seen it happen.

Here is a toast to Toni

Nice work!

I can see you are very proud of her and so it should be!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived