Indian rider exit poll

Indian rider exit poll  

1. 1. Indian rider exit poll

• Bush
    • Kerry
    • Nader
    • Other
    • Didn't Vote

Hummmm, interesting how Kerry goes from so far behind to so far ahead so quickly.

Next time you want to skew a poll, wait an hour or so between signing on with all your screen names and stuffing the ballot.

On here it’s all good and fun. But I believe that in the real election if someone is caught voting more then once they should be executed. Yes, that is how I really feel.

Anyone else concerned that you dont have to prove who you are when voting?  Just sign and give a birth date.  Amazing!

Not much room for fraud here...... :banghead:

Yep, it's funny, our honor system use to work just fine. Not anymore. Too many people want to be dictator.

We really do need to implement the procedures used by most third world countries to keep people honest.

That's easy, Mike.  Just post a message with which IP addys have multiple usernames logging on.  Just give the last 2 of the IP and what usernames sign on from that full address.  Be pretty easy to figure out who's pulling the funnies then.  

The ones who bitch about being banned here on another site and then sign on here as another user might have to ante up the truth then as well.

Then again,we might find out that somebody continually argues with their alter-ego.  Hope only one of 'em is on their bike at a time...... :devil:

Up to now--it's looking good!!

porkchop--we got to meet up!!

Sounds like a plan KC!

Do they have any GOOD ~ BBQ in Kansas City?

Have BBQ will travel!

Was in Memphis last week 3 Days on Beale street for Blues and BBQ.

Went to Neelys...And The Pig on Beale..Great Q.

The best BBQ in Chicago is at my House!!

That's easy, Mike.  Just post a message with which IP addys have multiple usernames logging on.  Just give the last 2 of the IP and what usernames sign on from that full address.  Be pretty easy to figure out who's pulling the funnies then.  

The ones who bitch about being banned here on another site and then sign on here as another user might have to ante up the truth then as well.

Then again,we might find out that somebody continually argues with their alter-ego.  Hope only one of 'em is on their bike at a time...... :devil:

LOL

I was refering to the real deal that is going on today!! Not on here. On here I like to laugh when I see that stuff happen. It just shows how weak they feel their side is.

I voted for the first time in my life today.

Funny thing is that as I pulled up on the Scout to the line, this guy came walking over.  I thought he was going to tell me I had to move for security reasons.  Instead, he starts off with "So what's the deal with Indian?  Are they back or not?"  He wasn't digging at all, just very interested in the bike.  I told him about Stellican and all and on his way to his car, he thanked me for keeping up the tradition and that he looked forward to seeing more Indians on the road again.

And here I was thinking that nothing good could come from me voting.

Funny thing is that as I pulled up on the Scout to the line, this guy came walking over.  I thought he was going to tell me I had to move for security reasons.  Instead, he starts off with "So what's the deal with Indian?  Are they back or not?"  He wasn't digging at all, just very interested in the bike.  I told him about Stellican and all and on his way to his car, he thanked me for keeping up the tradition and that he looked forward to seeing more Indians on the road again.

Well, now we know Nader got at least one vote.

Well, now we know Nader got at least one vote.

Damn lunch box--I think we best start calling you Sherlock--Nader did get a vote on here!!

You either nailed Maldev, or badcad is showing his true colors!! :rotfl:

...Funny thing is that as I pulled up on the Scout to the line, this guy came walking over...

And here I was thinking that nothing good could come from me voting....

Same story - Only different...

My voting area was inside a retirement community.

(Insert joke here - What does an 80yr old womans vagina taste like?  Depends...)

And I come out to a small crowd around the Chief.  Talked with the old timers so long - One of them rejoined the group with a bottle of wine and plastic cups.

I always carry cigars - So I offered them up.

Almost crapped myself laughing when they all cheered "Fuck Bobby" in unison.

Bobby is the resident doctor/Hitler who doesn't allow any alcohol or smoking on the grounds.

So I hung out smoking - Drinking terrible wine - And hearing some of the best motorcycle stories of all time.

Vic - One of the story tellers got choked up thanking me for bringing back all the memories of his Indian days.

I must've got something in my eye...

Thanks, Danny

God Bless Danny Flucke

:bhi:

He kept many elderly folks off our public roads for almost an hour.  Hard to say how many lives were saved by his heroic efforts.

:bthumb:

We shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Just a few days ago I stopped for gas & forgot to put the kickstand down. The gas pump stopped me from dropping the bike. That happened just because I had more than one thought on my mind. Won't be long till I'll have to give up riding I guess.

Fuck old people.

Best back-handed compliment:

At the gym - Talking with a cop buddy about warming up -

When this little hottie comes over - They know each other - She's a waitress on his beat.

I say "I find as I get older - I have to spend extra time on my shoulders."

She says "How old are you?"

I say - "I'll be 39 in October"

She says "WOW - You look great !!"

Just as I'm feeling good about it - She adds -

"Yea - You look much better than my dad..."

Fuck young people too....

Thanks, Danny

Archived