Indian Motorcycle Community

Today is the day

Perfect, Walmart for your custom scooter needs. Sam's Club and OCC. A marriage made in heaven.

"A genuine, one-of-a-kind "Theme Bike," built with as much

pride and customization as those OCC builds on TV"

I just love that line...especially when I remember all the trannies and parts they've managed to fit on their bikes using a hammer.

(2) The first Member to complete the wire transfer of $137,000 will be the purchaser and own the "Theme Bike". Funds must be deposited in a designated wire transfer account and are non-refundable.

:bvictory:

:blues: Hey all! I do Cajun cooking for the upper Sams People! All nice people but live in the upper money Range! I get along fine with them but have found that they look at all in a different way! I wish i had been of the people that was born into their families. Most I know are second sons and have it all given to them! But they have told me they work twice as hard because that is what they have to do to work for this company! Have a friend that retired at 46 and has never had to think about getting by after doing his time! I'm all for making yours and living the good life! So all get what you can and go for what you can!

Archived