Indian Motorcycle Community

It is either the beginning of the end of a free democracy in the U.S. if Kerry wins, say hello to your new Commander in Chief , he doesnt speak english , he's french , you know Chirac! Or worse yet , he'll have Kofi Annan run our military , mutiny sounds plausible if not probable!

Or for those wanting to remain free and remain the only super power , who doesnt need approval from other countries to ensue action on another, stay with Bush!

It amazes me how many people vote against Bush , but not for Kerry , in other words they dont want Bush and have no knowledge of Kerry but will vote for him, Christ he still hasnt given the press the right to look at his military record , and for those of you who dont know , meaning never have served , a DD214 is just separation papers , it does not show your military recoed , that is a different form !

One thing is for certain. Tommorrow night about 1/2 the people in this great country are going to be wringing there hands and talking about what a train-wreck that just happened and how our country is going to be ruined by the winner.

Our system does a great job of making both of our choices look like shit.

Our country is great and will be just fine with either as a Chief Executive.

In the end, whatever happens we can survive. It is only 4 years and we have to do this all again.

In the end, whatever happens we can survive. It is only 4 years and we have to do this all again.

pablo;

I hope your right.

Problem is-our country has never faced what we're facing right now.

Can you say "Holy War" we shy away from it, but a radical Muslim will call it that in a heart beat, and die with a smile on his face.

This is something that will never go away--too much poverty, and ignorance in the arab countries we are trying to help out.

I've been in a lot of them, and I'll tell you the truth--if I thought I was going to have to spend my life living like most of them live-heaven, and 72 virgins would look like a hell of a good trade off to me.

God Bless America---God Bless George Bush

No TV this weekend.  (Except for the Packer game...)

Just riding, eating, drinking, f-ing, and smoking.

Can't beat going for a ride - Having a 40ounce prime rib - A great bottle of wine - Nice two hour session - Then having a scotch and cigar with completely empty balls.

What election?

Thanks, Danny

American Idol.

I voted for Clay.

No TV this weekend.  (Except for the Packer game...)

Just riding, eating, drinking, f-ing, and smoking.

Can't beat going for a ride - Having a 40ounce prime rib - A great bottle of wine - Nice two hour session - Then having a scotch and cigar with completely empty balls.

What election?

Thanks, Danny

Packers Have a bye week Nov 7th... Any real fan knows that!  :P

Can you say "Holy War" we shy away from it, but a radical Muslim will call it that in a heart beat, and die with a smile on his face.

Our great George Bush is unfortunately calling it that everytime he makes this clear to the world that this "...is not some Holy war...", and in the same breath goes on to state why "...God is on our side, and we will be victorious..."

Though I support Bush, Eric Cartman may have said it best on last weeks South Park episode.  

:no:  

"Sometimes in America, we're left with only two options:  a turd sandwich...and a giant douche..."

2173a.jpg

I'll stick with the turd sandwich...

301350.jpg

:down:

:blues: Love South Park, Always has a lesson to be learned! Sorry it has gotten to be us against them in these ,we are right and you are wrong! I have not seen a debate about what really needs to be talked about that will do more for us! Only have seen look at this and be scared! What happened to are you better off than four years ago! I'm pissed that all i have seen from both sides is he is a baby raper and nothing about what would be better for all of us! Just my look at it! Royce.

Archived