Indian Motorcycle Community

October 18th new england ride pictures

71458841.jpg

71458862.jpg

71458841.jpg

Hows That?....Better!!!Dunno.gif

Junior!!Yeahh.gif

Yeah, Wait till the snow starts flyin! Then they get packed down a little.

Thanks Little D for the pics, and thanks to Lou for takin em.

Grass is Plentiful in Connecticut.

There hasen't been this many Chiefs gathered in New England since the Pilgrims landed. :pirate1:

They dont have roads up there?

What, you never saw grass that's actually green before? Yeah we got roads. They just don't have concrete walls on the edges with yellow ceramic dumbie dots all over to keep us in line, you dumbie! You must be from CA. We can walk, run, drive, ride, anything we want on the grass without getting arrested or protested. It's not an endangered species out here. LOL

We gots a paved one in Hartford. I drove on it once. Gots my picture in the papers for doin' it, too! :laughlong:

They dont have roads up there?

Tons, but us north eastern riders prefur enjoyable views for our pictures, not concreate jungles.

Yeah, Wait till the snow starts flyin! Then they get packed down a little.

Thanks Little D for the pics, and thanks to Lou for takin em.

Grass is Plentiful in Connecticut.

There hasen't been this many Chiefs gathered in New England since the Pilgrims landed. :pirate1:

Your welcome

OK, we got jokes now!!

:rasp:

What?  You can dish it out but can't take it?

Sounds like Pre School

Lol, if you want views , come to California , we have it all here! Plus you can ride for 15 hours straight as in a straight line , and guess what, you'll still be in California , do that in Conn and you'll be in Florida or Illinois!

I can take it honey , just playin with ya thats all!

I would rather ride for hours and end up in a different state.

Believe me, I signed up for "The Real World" a year ago, and found out they were filming in San Diago. I am GLAD I did not get picked!

you must not have ever been to San Diego , its beautiful down there, I understand how you feel though , you'd fall in love with California and wouldnt want to leave , how do you think the rest us got here , I was in the Marines here and never left!

I never say I wouldnt like a place I havent been to , like Conn , I have been there in the past and its beautiful state , but I aint into the snow thing , did that for years in Alaska and Wyoming and Utah , if I want snow now , I'll drive to Big Bear or the Sierra's ! Sunshine and upper 60's (degree's) year round is cool with me!

I have never been to New Hampshire in my life , I'd love to visit , I dont have enough information as to whether I would want to live there , maybe part of the years would be cool!

you must not have ever been to San Diego , its beautiful down there, I understand how you feel though , you'd fall in love with California and wouldnt want to leave , how do you think the rest us got here , I was in the Marines here and never left!

I never say I wouldnt like a place I havent been to , like Conn , I have been there in the past and its beautiful state , but I aint into the snow thing , did that for years in Alaska and Wyoming and Utah , if I want snow now , I'll drive to Big Bear or the Sierra's ! Sunshine and upper 60's (degree's) year round is cool with me!

I have never been to New Hampshire in my life , I'd love to visit , I dont have enough information as to whether I would want to live there , maybe part of the years would be cool!

I would never leave CT. I was thinking about it for college but I just could never do it.

Born and raised in CT and I can't wait to get out of here agian. Never saw a mountain in all of New England untill I went out west. And the northern CA coast line is absolutely intense. Lived out there for 6 years. There is so much more to this country than this little state. Hell, I think it's smaller than LA. It's better than LA and it's beautiful but "It DOES get better than this!" Way better. It gets worse too, but hey, "If there was no bad. There would be no good." And I don't care what anyone says about the cold. Nobody likes it, they deal with it.

And you have to ride or drive around the country, not fly to really see it. Then yoyu really know the meaning of the word FREEDOM.

well when any of you Connecticutts want to visit California , give me a ring , Ill be glad to show you around ,

just dont do like my mom does , she flies to San Diego , gets off the plane and says , "we're here" "you coming down" , I always answer " why yes mom , I'll be there in five hours (traffic permitting in LA)!

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

:nod: And to add onto 02IndianSpiritRider's about California, this past Saturday I wanted to ride...sun was out, upper 60's low 70's... I headed out from Gilroy and ended up in Yosemite National Park.. A mini Iron Butt ride I must say, but if you East Coaster's ever have the chance, make Yosemite a MUST destination.. Word's can't say enough....plus, California has some spots with Fall Color's too..!!

:nod:

fog-cliff-big.jpg

color-reflect-big.jpg

pink-mount1-big.jpg

yosemite-falls-trees-big.jpg

lgphoto_valleyview.jpg

Ditto on 02 Spirit Rider and Garlic Indian.

Anytime you want to come out to Nor Cal and ride the 9, PCHWY 1, Big Sur, Monterey, etc. Just give me a call and you are welcome to stay as long as you like and we will send you on some kickin' rides.

I've been all over New England, lived in DC, lived in Florida, lived in Maine, for a couple of summers, lived in Kansas, travelled the rockies, the ozarks,and Oregon, oh the Columbia River Gorge is something to see. All beautiful country for sure, but once I hit Nor Cal there was no turning back.

I guess it is the sunshine and the lack of humidity, plus the beautiful scenery that hooked me.

10 months of riding per year, plus in the rain season you can even get a ride or two in between the rains.

Come on out and join us anytime.

tOOK TWO WEEKS TO HITCHHIKE THE PCH BACK IN 73, 74 GOT STATIONED  AT THE OAKLAND NAVEL SUPPLY CENTER,GOT OUT IN 77 LIVED IN SAN LEANDRO ON E.14 TH  ST DOWN THE RD FROM WERE NESS STARTED HIS SHOP, SPENT A LOT OF TIME IN STRAWBERRY VALLEY  AN LA PORT UP AROUND TABLE ROCK ONTHE 4 OF JULY! IT SURE IS BEAUTYFUL, BUT SO ARE THE ROCKEYS AN THE GRAND TETONS ,THE GRAND CANYON ,MT ST HELENS, NOT TO MENTION THE THE BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS OR THE THE OUTER BANKS,I COULD GO ON AN ON , DONT MATTER WERE YOU GO ITS GREAT, YA JUST DONT KNOW HOW GREAT IT IS TIL L YA BEEN TO PLACES LESS FORTUNET.LIKE CANADA  HA !

Archived