Indian Motorcycle Community

A great time at parker!

Sandy and De from Arrow Tipi just wanted to thank all the folks who made the 2004 Parker Pow Wow such a fun event. Although we were at the Pow wow to deliver a tipi we ended up staying the whole weekend. Thanks to Adam , Tom , Tank  and Richard for a great welcome and Annette , Denice and Nick, John , and Paul for opening their hearts to us. We want to invite all the good folks from the Parker event to come and visit us next summer in Canada. We live on the #1 Motorcycle road in Canada and have the means and will to return your hospitality!..Thanks Again!

Sandy and De, You folks are just awesome, first you personaly deliver that wonderful tipi to us all that distance. And when we opened the rolled canvas to setup the tipi, I knew you were meant to be part of our Stray Feather Tribe.

Welcome to the family. We will most definately try to arrange a trip up to see you in Canada, we do have some IIRA members there.

I will always be grateful for all the STRAY FEATHERS I have met and will meet on the Roads Less Traveled. I shall gather them to my campfires as part of the tribe and call them Family. And they will warm my heart when I am Old.

Adam

:moped:

DAM...missed another one :cry: !!!!!

But I'm about Finnished with this hitch @ FoMoCo,N when I do, I'm gonna meet ALL you Good folk!!!! :bvictory:

Plan on Branson Charger !!  Is close trip and far enough away now to plan your trip, Roger is going from up your way .

Archived