Indian Motorcycle Community

Who's next?

I ran into PNAC - Project for The New American Century a little over a year ago.  They're great if you're an Imperialistic American with the kind of influence and power to play in their games.  For everyone not in that category (and specifically every non-American), the fact they control the government is terrifying.  

Iran gets my vote too.

PNAC

That was the largest pile of horse shit I've heard in a long time.

Rosie

The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world

Well...as a Canadian I have to disagree with that last part.  Can't argue that it's good for America though.  

From page V of PNAC's briefRebuilding America's Defenses

DEVELOP AND DEPLOY GLOBAL MISSILE DEFENSES to defend the American homeland and

American allies, and to provide a secure basis for U.S. power projection around the world.

If you can't see why that makes everyone outside the US nervous... :no:

That was the largest pile of horse shit I've heard in a long time.

Rosie

Oh Really....

Vice President Dick Cheney is a founding member of PNAC, along with Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and Defense Policy Board chairman Richard Perle.Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz is the ideological father of the group. Bruce Jackson, a PNAC director, served as a Pentagon official for

Ronald Reagan before leaving government service to take a leading position with the weapons manufacturer Lockheed Martin.

PNAC is staffed by men who previously served with groups like Friends ofthe Democratic Center in Central America, which supported America's bloody gamesmanship in Nicaragua and El Salvador, and with groups like The Committee for the Present Danger, which spent years advocating that a nuclear war with the Soviet Union was "winnable."

Hey XUXAW nice avatar, you'd think being a liberal that you'd have  a Kerry avatar , but I know , you dont want people to know your voting for a traitor to the United States of America  , but it really looks good , I plan on looking at more of your posts now , just so I can see GW! Oh and liberal , Im sorry about that , I was wrong it should say "Limosine Liberal" , these are the millionaires who want government to spend money but not there own!

PS , By the way XUXAW , I'd still ride with ya , your an American and a fellow Indian rider

Definitely a plus Porkchop , looks like a great site!

Ronald Reagan before leaving government service to take a leading position with the weapons manufacturer Lockheed Martin.

Yeah, right, just like anyone who is in power when they leave office , they are given rights on the boards , but not many of them ever see the office of the company that gave them that right! Are they paid ? Hell yeah there paid , Reagans name alone gerated millions of dollars in contracts , did he make any decisions for Lockheed , nope , not one, never even voiced an opinion !

Tell me Draft Dodger Bill Clinton isnt on the board of hundreds of companies and getting paid as well, never saying a word , of course he is , believe it or not Americans care deeply about our past leaders and the companies that are running out industry care as well and compensate them

Archived