Indian Motorcycle Community

New helmet law for missouri ?

South of Springfield, mo. in a town called Nixa ( a suburb of Springfield) The city council tried last nite to pass a law requiring that anyone 16 years old or younger must wear a helmet to ride a bicycle !  The town fok had an uprising and it didn't pass. But , the backers of the law are now going to take it to the State level. How in the Hell did we all survive riding our bicycles all these years without killing ourselves or having massive brain damage from wiping out on our bicycles ?   Well I quess 1 BigDoe would fall into that category, but anyway what the F*ck is goin on ! I can see a cop pulling over a 9 year old to give him a ticket, good luck !     Cowboy   :moped:

We already have that Jack A#s Law in Maryland. What happened to be able to ride in the back of a pick up truck? This is why I am an advocate for ABATE. We fight these type of laws. ABATE......A Brotherhood Against Totalitarin Enactments. Please join your local group. We lobby for this type of thing and it is a volunteer effort. Don't let the rights our forfathers fought for dwinddle away.

Mayor Daley of Chicago is trying to pass a city helmet law.

Because of recent multiple incidents involving organ donors on their rice rockets. Groups of them doing triple digits on the local expressways. 10 deaths so far in the last 6 months.

The asshole Daley has already banned handguns within the city limits.

Whats next. King Daley and his father are Perfect examples of why term limits are needed.  :veryangry:

Wellll, ya ain't dead ! Hey your sig picture looks good bro.  Need to back off them hormones a bit though.  Just kiddin bud. I was wondering if you'd be up for a stand up routine to lead into the band next May.  Yur a riot .  See ya then.  Cowboy     :moped:

When we were all kids there was hell of a lot less cars on the road. We had more vacant fields/lots to ride in. We had more common sense than the kids today. If we did something stupid it was our ass.

Now days its always the other guys fault.

If a law like this means keeping my ass from getting sued or thrown in jail because little jonnie or sue was stupid enough to ride out in front of me and is now a turnip because I ran over their ass and they are now brain damaged because of no helmet then I am all for it.

King Daley and his father are Perfect examples of why term limits are needed.

We already have term limits.  They are called elections.

You obviously have never voted in Cook County.

Welcome to the machine.

What happened to be able to ride in the back of a pick up truck?  Don't let the rights our forfathers fought for dwinddle away.

Our forefathers rode in the back of pickups?  rode motorcycles? They had hemets back then?  Damn!!  learn something everyday.  ???

:blues: Hey Cowboy, Living in far NE Oklahoma it is a pain to ride 8 miles east of here because the cops in Southwest City MO love to give us tickets! We always ride down a bit to arkansas and stay out of Missouri when doing a Toy run! Hope you all can get the law changed! Later.

Archived