Indian Motorcycle Community

Manuals

I'd like to have them for the 01s, while I had brocks bike here this past weekend I allso had his books and cds so I burned me copys of the cds but its still not like having the paper on the shelf for quick ref.

I am thinking about going to Kinko's or somewhere and see how much it might cost to print and bind all the damn manuals I have on disk....for every freaking thing!  I am sure it wont be cheap but would be better than having to run from computer to garage all the time or trying to print one page at a time....

I will let you guys know...unless we can find some place that will do it in bulk for the whole tribe to buy.  That might require Stellican approval though...

Maybe Mike can talk to Stellican and get them to reprint the manuals and support creation of a no-shit troubleshooting and rebuilding manual like a Hayes...  I would pay for something like that...

I am thinking about going to Kinko's or somewhere and see how much it might cost to print and bind all the damn manuals I have on disk....for every freaking thing!  I am sure it wont be cheap but would be better than having to run from computer to garage all the time or trying to print one page at a time....

I will let you guys know...unless we can find some place that will do it in bulk for the whole tribe to buy.  That might require Stellican approval though...

Maybe Mike can talk to Stellican and get them to reprint the manuals and support creation of a no-shit troubleshooting and rebuilding manual like a Hayes...  I would pay for something like that...

Why go to Kinkos when you can do it yourself...The Scout/Spirit Manual I copied from the Texas Site...Was a PDF File...309 Pages...Went to Best Buy bought the Paper 500 pages @$9.99 already with the Punch Holes for the Binders...Went to Walmarts bought a Photo Book that would hold the 300+ pages @ $6.00...Printed it on My HPBig-Thumbs-Up.gif...Done Deal for about $15Grin-Nod.gif...Unless you run out of Ink!!!Bang-Head.gif

Junior!!!Yeahh.gif

Archived