Indian Motorcycle Community

Leonard peltier

Only in California can a convicted killer and currently residing in a Federal prison (maximum security prison) , which isnt even in California , be listed as a candidate for president of the United States of America! This piece of shit is actually on the fucking ballot!

Fucking amazing , is all I can say , only idiots in California could make this shit happen , next thing will see that Mumia guy on the ballot in Pennsylvania!

Have you read, "In the Spirit of Crazy Horse."?????????

Peltier is not guilty of any crime. He should be released from prison.

Sorry, not a liberal swank here just know a lot about it growing up  a few miles from the Leavenworth prison. His story has been a constant story in Kansas for years.

While he may be on the ballot, he is not qualified for the post any longer (at least as long as he is in prison).  One of those rights you lose when in the hoosegow.

Sorry , James he's a piece of shit ! I know all about him more than I really want to know , with reading his propaganda , I suppose you would think that this man should be free as well :

Mumia

There is plenty written about him being a great guy too!

Leonard would slit your throat in three places for a big mac , and thats no lie! He is not somebody that the government just decided to pick on , theres plenty of other assholes in South Dakota to pick on ! This man is a terrorist ! His own Indian people from Pine Ridge dont want him back!

I don't disagree with you entirely 02. I am just not convinced he shot those FBI agents.

I do know he did some other ruthless shit in his youth, caused alot of chaos, but it seems that perhaps he has paid his dues for all of that and if the proof is he didn't shoot those FBI guys then yes I think he shoud be free.

His in real bad health anyway, thus I doubt he is any kind of threat these days.

I would say he has paid his dues for all that other shit he caused. Plus not being a reservation Indian in the 70s, not dealing with the BIA, who knows. Perhaps I would have turned radical under those circumstances, those times, and those conditions.

Let's not forget the misconduct of the FBI, and the ATF with respect to Ruby Ridge  & Randy Weaver either....FBI sniper shoots wife holding baby on porch...come on folks...they set him up, and when he didn't want to cooperate..pursued him relentlessly. Our government isn't always on the up and up, nor do they always tell the truth...its just easier for them to get away with it....my .02

Thats an entirely different story , I dont believe Randy Weaver ever did anything wrong in the first place, nor do I believe that David Koresh did any wrong doing, as a matter of fact the Koresh thing was so stupid that even the ATF , didnt want to get involved  because they are the agency which issued allof the Koresh permits , all of which were legal! This occured from a higher source , like the executive office!

Peltier , is not a good man I personally have information about Peltier , however, I will leave it sealed (from this forum) , if you wish to believe he's a good man and should be free, thats your right as an American, I respect your right James , and I'll leave it at that!

I have yet to meet a person who is innocent.

Don't twist me around too much 02.

I don't necessarily think he is a good man or anything.

L.P. probably is a P.O.S.

but The circumstances of what he is in prison for

were highly suspect

cops do fuckin' lie.  

I've been on the receiving end

luckily I had another  cop who went to bat for me and got three senior detectives kicked off the force for lying on the stand

it happens every fucking day

seems almost to be the norm rather than the exception

not to knock the guys who are truly there to protect and serve

but they know it too. Blue wall or not

Archived