Indian Motorcycle Community

Stolen Honor

Stolen Honor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He spent 30 years shitting on the Veterans and now he uses them as his fellow heroes.

Was in the Naval Reserve when he lied before Congress, and was still in the Naval Reserve when he went to Paris to meet secretly with the North Vietnamese Government.  

John Kerry is not a decorated War Hero.  He has no medals.  He threw them away in 1971.

What were the Democrats thinking putting this man forward?

Be afraid, be very afraid.

I wasnt there.

10 years in the army 71 to 81 I had the privlilege of serving with the men that came back. They taught me as a young recruit how to servive war. Not what vvaw clame they did or clame they where taught.

Not once did i here from there mouth drunk or sober ( and belive me they came back to party) one example of behavior matching vvaw`s claim.

these men came back proud of there service to america even though some made them out to be monsters.

I hold these men and women in very high esteem and consider it a privililege to serve with and have been taught honor,brotherhood,trust.

THE vvaw by there individual admissons where the monsters.

Bush needs to go on the attack at the next debate and trounce on this traitors past behavior ! You know its one thing to have smoked pot or gotten a DUI in your past or even had an affair with a woman (or even a man) , but to become a traitor to your own country and then never even ask for forgiveness and expect your countryman to follow you!

This asshole needs to be exiled to France (I doubt they'd take him)

Bush needs to go on the attack at the next debate and trounce on this traitors past behavior ! You know its one thing to have smoked pot or gotten a DUI in your past or even had an affair with a woman (or even a man) , but to become a traitor to your own country and then never even ask for forgiveness and expect your countryman to follow you!

This asshole needs to be exiled to France (I doubt they'd take him)

I agree 100%......Fucking Traitor !

but to become a traitor to your own country and then never even ask for forgiveness and expect your countryman to follow you!

That is my biggest problem withthat guy.

I would vote for Ted or re elect President Carter before I could elect a person who has shown such public disdain towards this country.

It is fine to disagree but he went beyond that and beyond what anyone who wants to lead this country should ever do.

I am not "for Bush", I am for the United States of America.

Oh yea, PROTECT OUR FUCKING BORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I have never said anything nice about Ted in my life...........................................................I'm not gonna start today either!

But, at least Ted doesnt change his mind , like for instance the time Ted crashed his car over the bridge , he made up his mind that he was gonna live and that his girlfriend was gonna die , he stood his ground and never flip-flopped the story!

Ted's still a despicable asshole either way you look at it!

But, at least Ted doesnt change his mind , like for instance the time Ted crashed his car over the bridge , he made up his mind that he was gonna live and that his girlfriend was gonna die , he stood his ground and never flip-flopped the story!

Ted's still despicable asshole either way you look at it!

Exactly, he is an asshole, but he has not crossed the line that Kerry did. He may stand on it, but he has not crossed it.

I would vote for Ted or re elect President Carter before I could elect a person who has shown such public disdain towards this country.

:shocked:  CARTER!  :shocked:

The man that gave us our Iran problem?  :banghead:

:shocked:  CARTER!  :shocked:

The man that gave us our Iran problem?  :banghead:

Yep, I would take him over Kerry. Carter was just... naive.

Kerry went head first into his dishonor, with eyes wide open.

Every year an independent tax watchdog group analyzes the average taxburden on Americans, & then caculates the "Tax Freedom Day". This is the day after which the money you earn goes to you, not the government. This year, tax freedom day was April 11th. Thats the earliest it has been since 1991. It's latest day ever was May 2nd, which occurred in 2000. Notice anything special about those dates?

Recently, John Kerry gave a speech in which he claimed Americans are actually paying more taxes under Bush, despite the tax cuts. He gave no explanation & provided no data for this claim. One other interesting fact. Both George Bush & John Kerry are wealthy men. Bush owns only one home, his ranch in Texas. Kerry owns 4 mansions, all worth several million dollars. (His ski resort home in Idaho is an old barn brought over from Europe in pieces. (Not your average  A-Frame.) Bush paid $250,000 in taxes this year; Kerry paid $90,000. Does that sound right? Seems the man that want's to raise your taxes obviously has figured out a way to avoid paying his own.

This years election is very confusing. I hear what one fella says then something else from another.

The way I see it:

Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia, Good.

Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq, Bad.

Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia, Good.

Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq, Bad.

Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia, Good.

Bush imposes regime change in Iraq, Bad.

Clinton bombs Christon Serbs on behalf of Muslem Albanian terrorists, Good.

Bush liberates 25 million from a genocidal dictator, Bad.

Clinton bombs Chinese embassy, Good.

Bush bombs terrorist camps, Bad.

Clinton commits felonies while in office, Good.

Bush lands on aircraft carrier in jumpsuit, Bad.

No mass graves found in Serbia, Good.

No WMD found in Iraq, Bad.

Stock market crashes in 2000 under Clinton, Good.

Economy on upswing under Bush, Bad.

Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden, Good.

World trade Centers fall under Bush, Bad.

Clinton says Saddam has nukes, Good.

Bush says Saddam has nukes, Bad.

Clinton calls for regime change in Iraq, Good.

Bush imposes regime change in Iraq, Bad.

Terrorist traing in Afghanistan under Clinton, Good.

Bush destroys training camps in Afganistan, Bad.

Milosevic not yet convicted, Good.

Saddam turned over for trial, Bad.

OWWW head hurt.

Every year an independent tax watchdog group analyzes the average taxburden on Americans, & then caculates the "Tax Freedom Day". This is the day after which the money you earn goes to you, not the government. This year, tax freedom day was April 11th. Thats the earliest it has been since 1991. It's latest day ever was May 2nd, which occurred in 2000. Notice anything special about those dates?

Recently, John Kerry gave a speech in which he claimed Americans are actually paying more taxes under Bush, despite the tax cuts. He gave no explanation & provided no data for this claim. One other interesting fact. Both George Bush & John Kerry are wealthy men. Bush owns only one home, his ranch in Texas. Kerry owns 4 mansions, all worth several million dollars. (His ski resort home in Idaho is an old barn brought over from Europe in pieces. (Not your average  A-Frame.) Bush paid $250,000 in taxes this year; Kerry paid $90,000. Does that sound right? Seems the man that want's to raise your taxes obviously has figured out a way to avoid paying his own.

Tax Freedom Day 2000 - May 2

2000 Budget Surplus - 236 Billion

Tax Freedom Day 2004 - Apr 11

Projected 2004 Budget Deficit - 422 Billion

Congratulations, you get tax "freedom" three weeks earlier, and our kids and grandkids get saddled with 658 billion dollars of debt.  And this year's date is not the earliest since 1991.  It's the earliest since 1967.

In 2003, Kerry paid federal income taxes of $102,152 on an adjusted gross income of $395,338.

In 2003, Bush paid federal income taxes of $227,494 on an adjusted gross income of $822,126.

Does that sound right?  Yeah, that sounds just about right.

• 2 weeks later...
I found out that this documentry on Kerry is going to air sometime very soon.  To find out if it will be broadcast near you, go hereHere

I can't believe you guys spend so much time fighting about which ultra-rich guy cares more about you.   :rotfl:

Rumsfield was Saddam's buddy back in the 80's and was quite happy to supply him with all kinds of shit, not the least of which was weapons-grade anthrax.  No shit Iraq has WMD - your own f*cking government helped to supply them when it was in their interest.

There is no 'better' candidate - the path is already set, the direction pointed and electing a new face won't make any significant difference.  They'll both pay far less in proportional taxes than any of you because that's how the tax laws work - loopholes aren't made for you and I (it's no different in Canuckistan).  They'll both leave your sons and daugthers in Iraq, cleaning up the mess your government helped create when they put Saddam in power in the first place.

Yeah, cause that will deter the rest of the Islamic radicals (note-Islamic is NOT synonymous with Arab) from terrorist attacks.  That same 'fuck the innocent' attitude is the one the terrorists used when flying into the towers.

Yeah, cause that will deter the rest of the Islamic radicals (note-Islamic is NOT synonymous with Arab) from terrorist attacks.  That same 'fuck the innocent' attitude is the one the terrorists used when flying into the towers.

Yes and no. I say starve the town like they did in the days of the mind set these people have. They know who we want and where they are. Give them one week to turn them over. After that week we dust off the neutron bombs.

The "innocent" are hiding the jerks. I'll bet that changes after one "demonstration event".  We can let the Women and young children out first... but I would bet they don't leave.

Then we can hit Iran, right on top of there nuke program. I'll bet North Korea would sue for peace after watching that little show.

And if France doesn't like it... we'll we have some spares :)

The US has invaded and occupied Iraq, do you really expect that the entire population is ready to roll over and welcome the rule of a foreign military?  I suspect you'd fight as hard as those Fallujian rebels if the US were occupied by a foreign power.

It seems like you (the US in general) expect the entire world to share your point of view, even when you're in their country (and we all know how welcome foreign culture and language is on American soil).  Damn right they're fighting back, it's their country.

(and we all know how welcome foreign culture and language is on American soil)

It’s too bad they are.

How many languages are children taught in (NOT Taught) in the Los Angeles school district alone? 92

How many other countries teach math in their public schools in 92 languages? Not Germany, not France, not Russia and not Canada.

None, do you think Mexico teaches in English? How about US citizen that are left to die in hospitals in Mexico because they do not have insurance; does that happen here to Mexican that do not have insurance? There would be riots.

Archived