Indian Motorcycle Community

5.8 earthquake rocks california

Are you guys OK?

Are the animals OK?

Be careful man--I hear after an earthquake Mother Nature kicks in, and everything wants to breed to perpetuate the species.

For God sake--lock up the goats and chickens, and Ducks.

It's a good thing your big cock is gone--I'm afraid of what could have happened if IT was still around!!!

We had a quake?

Where?  I didn't feel it.

100 miles se of san jose; 14 miles ne of paso robles.  On the faultline (parkfield, ca).  5.9, 4 minutes later a 5.0, 10 minutes later a 4.0.  Loved them aftershocks when I live in CA.

No one hurt, no damage.  Brings me to my theory below....

Foosh must have finally gotten that viberider (viberider.com) hooked up for Cynder.  Glad he waited till they were in the desert to turn it on, though.  She meant it when she said it shook her world..... :rotfl:

100 miles se of san jose; 14 miles ne of paso robles.  On the faultline (parkfield, ca).  5.9, 4 minutes later a 5.0, 10 minutes later a 4.0.  Loved them aftershocks when I live in CA.

No one hurt, no damage.  Brings me to my theory below....

Foosh must have finally gotten that viberider (viberider.com) hooked up for Cynder.  Glad he waited till they were in the desert to turn it on, though.  She meant it when she said it shook her world..... :rotfl:

So let me get this streight that means the RED box is where the vibrider was when it was turned on or is the RED box where the G-spot was????????? Guess anything after the 5.9 was just after quivers! :P

That was just a burp before the BIG one hits in a few days.

Like we have not heard that before.

You know, if someone predicts something to happen everyday; when and if it eventually happens nothing was predicted.

I doubt there is a single day for the past 50 years or the future 100 years that is not covered by someone's prediction.

just wait until Mt ST.Helens blows again this coming week and the big one really comes...

Been wondering about Mt. St. Helens.........did they have any film of that when it blew?? We was talking about that last night, no-one remembers seeing any.

WE FELT IT HEAR IN SANTA MARIA, IT SHOOK PRETTY GOOD. BUT NO DAMAGE. IT EXPLAINS WHY THE DOG WAS ACTING STRANGE THE DAY BEFORE. :P THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING RETARD ON ME

Archived