Indian Motorcycle Community

Indians cause accident

A motor vehicle accident occurred at an intersection in downtown Coatsville, PA yesterday afternoon when a passing motorist is temporarily distracted by the the awesome appearence of two Indian motorcycles stopped on the shoulder of the street. Fortunately no one was injured in the fender bender involving three cars.  It's been reported that this type of event rarely happens when on a HD.

P.S.  Who was on the burgandy scout the passed by just moments before the accident?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A motor vehicle accident occurred at an intersection in downtown Coatsville, PA yesterday afternoon when a passing motorist is temporarily distracted by the the awesome appearence of two Indian motorcycles stopped on the shoulder of the street. Fortunately no one was injured in the fender bender involving three cars.  It's been reported that this type of event rarely happens when on a HD.

P.S.  Who was on the burgandy scout the passed by just moments before the accident?

Well the Burgandy Scout was running so that means the other two musta been Chiefs if they were on the Shoulder! :rasp:

Well the Burgandy Scout was running so that means the other two musta been Chiefs if they were on the Shoulder! :rasp:

:banghead:  :bomb:

jaycox, and junior;

Is there some kind of evil alliance going on here?

Where's the love?

Where's the RESPECT the REAL Indian riders deserve? :rotfl:

It's an envy thing :laughlong: People ridicule something they really want but can't have. It's sad  :no: but happens a lot. The best thing to do is just nod at them and try not to laugh. :rotfl:  I know it's tuff not to laugh. :rotfl: But remember they really wish they had what you have so be kind.  :devil:

new here....but I can see that Chief riders are just as delusional as HD Bagger riders. :rasp:

OH NO--we got another one!!

Bagger riders--ooooh this guy is a nasty one.

txscout01--welcome aboard!

Just follow the forum rules.

Play nice, and give the Chief riders the respect and admiration we deserve.

Always remember that you do ride one of the "lesser" indians, but you are still our Brothers.

ROSIE--we may need some help on this thread!

new here....but I can see that Chief riders are just as delusional as HD Bagger riders. :rasp:

OH NO--we got another one!!

Bagger riders--ooooh this guy is a nasty one.

txscout01--welcome aboard!

Just follow the forum rules.

Play nice, and give the Chief riders the respect and admiration we deserve.

Always remember that you do ride one of the "lesser" indians, but you are still our Brothers.

ROSIE--we may need some help on this thread!

I always play nice... :D  I'll always show respect to those who have matured beyond myself and now need a more "cushier" mode of transportation...i.e."land yahts". :P

oh and BTW....I'm not a guy. :rasp:  :o

NOT A GUY!!!

Hey Stu--haven't we alway said the Sprouts were girl bikes?

(Except for jaycox) :lookaround:  :laughlong:

Yes we have :D  I think we need to do count of member rides to see just how many of the gentler persuasion ride what type of bike. We could probably put this small disagreement among brothers and sisters, and brothers that ride girls bikes :D to rest.

Wow, did I open a can of worms.  The two bikes of interest were.......one Chief and one Spirit.  Both of which, I might add, have never broken down.  Knock on chrome.  But no one has displayed any concern for the smashed cars just because a driver was spellbound by our beautiful Indians.  What's that all about?

Oh shes good! I dont think I need to train this one, she'll do fine on her own!

KCCheef and 1BIGDogg we all love ya thats why we pick on ya, Well that and the whole Chief thingy.

Hey BIGDogg I know your going to Dayton Next weekend KcCheef you going? Sure would like to catch up with you guys while I'm up that way.

.i.e."land yahts".

She's good ! I like her already, ever notice all the chiefers have to get a "lowering kit", you  know why , right , because there feet dont touch the pavement , they all drive "monster 4x4 trucks" as well , you know "little big man syndrome" , we all have friends like that!

Archived