Indian Motorcycle Community

Awsome weather

Just want to take the opportunity to thank The Big Chief

for a last minute save on this riding season.After suffering a crummy rainy July and August. Blue skies, few clouds and 80s

All month here. Was riding last night in a light jacket.

Unbelievable!

Forecast is for more of the same in the 70s.

Enjoy it while you can. Thanks!

same down here...torrential downpours, thunderstorms, hurricanes and tropical storms for all of July and August.  This past week it has been perfect...with sunshine, temps at night in 60s and during day low 80s....a new storm maybe early next week (JEANE) but this past week has been glorious...

Just want to take the opportunity to thank The Big Chief

for a last minute save on this riding season.After suffering a crummy rainy July and August. Blue skies, few clouds and 80s

All month here. Was riding last night in a light jacket.

Unbelievable!

Forecast is for more of the same in the 70s.

Enjoy it while you can. Thanks!

I couldnt agree with you guys more, this seasons riding weather has been awsome, usually here in Dallas area we are Sweltering during July August and September and the weather has been way below the normal, its been actually in the 70's most evenings when were use to 91 at 10:oopm and 75% humidity......

PorkChop...what you guys get, we get here in Ohio in a day or two..it has been fantastic to say the least. I am really dreading the cold rainy wet weather to come...although it ain't gonna stop me from ridin....got to enjoy while we can.

Archived