Indian Motorcycle Community

Another beheading of

folks we have been far too nice for far too long. We should not be following the geneva convention for treatment of any iraqi's at all at this point. I say kill every terrorist caught, along with all of their families...on Iraqi, and other arab television stations broadcast live. surround Faluujah, and drop leaflets telling them of the annihlation of all life within 48 hours...giving them a chance to escape death by going through armed check points. anyone caught with weapons is to be killed violently in front of the rest. in 48 hours...we level the city, until nothing is left standing or alive. It is really almost to the point of needing a small nuke to make the region uninhabitable for centuries to come. when there is nothing left to fight for, or fighters to fight, there will be peace. Yes, I do believe in peace through superior firepower. Our soldiers need not die in vain any longer.

I agree to a point.

I would surround the city and have exit points. This would be mainly manned by Iraqis backed up by US troops; only allowing women and small children out.

Drop the leaflets letting people know that they need to turn in the “gangsters” or face destruction. They would have 3 – 5 days.

Then the neutron bomb would be dropped and the people who were left would be no more. But with the neutron bomb the city would not be ruined.

They have chosen to set the rules; we need to play by them.

Or we can take note from the Romans

When the enemy holed up in a city or fort, the army would surround the city and begin constructing the various parts of their siege arsenal. Often, they would build another wall around the city, out of range of the archers, to keep the enemy from escaping. They built and used catapults, ballistas, onagers, and trebuchets to hurl rocks, spears, and other things at the enemy from safe distances. Spears were launched from the catapults to take out the defenders on the wall. The heavier pieces often shot boulders, damaging walls, destroying buildings, and causing chaos. Other projectiles included rotting carcasses, which could start plagues, especially if they hit the water supply, and skulls, to demoralize the enemy. After a while the city’s (or fort’s) food supply would run out, the defenders would die, and the Romans would have an easy victory.

"To distress the enemy more by famine that by the sword is the mark of consummate skill."

-Roman Military Maxim

But this, to me, would be as dishonorable as the way they slaughter ours. Drop a neutron bomb and give them a quick, honorable death.

Just turn our military loose on the bastards.

Hell we're already there, and our boys could finish the job if they were allowed to.

One thought.

If George is re-elected-I'm thinking he'll sort it out shortly.

If he's not re-elected--he'll sort it out even quicker.

6 weeks between election day, and Innauguration of a new President?

Seems to me Mr. Bush is in a pretty good position to finish up in Iraq!!

why not do like the Kerryites want and let the french and germans have a piece of the pie , then we can let there commanders control our troops !

I wonder how long Michael Moore could survive in Iraq , you think the terrorists would realize he's a celebrity and let him keep his head, not!

Surround and wall off the city. Then let thousands of

Trained Attack Swine...eat them alive.

(I Just read Hannibal)

All of them should be forcefed pork (raw)!

Hey...at this point, I'm for anything that does them all in over there. At least the fools that are terrorists....if that means going after their families...kids included, then so be it. when a few of them lose everyone they know, the others just might decide it ain't worth it no more.

Hummm I'm thinkin send some good ol Boys from west texas out there in there trucks and there deer rifles give them a semi load of Budweiser tell em that all those guys in mask are trying to steal their beer and tell them to have at it.... the ultimate tail gate party!

All joking aside we need to get a grip on this and fight this under their rules not the UN's!

I will say one thing about the French and Russians I do like the fact that they are not allowing muslim tradition to spill into their society and their way of life and not allowing Berkas or muslims to cover their face in schools etc....

Archived