Indian Motorcycle Community

Just got word that Charles has passed away. Sad day he was a character for sure and will be missed by those who knew him.

R.I.P. Charles.

Al 

• Like 1

Yep. Sad news.

CK was definitely a character and fun to be around.  He'll be missed but Lord knows he's raising cane up there now!

Met ckelly at if I remember correctly, the second Ride to the Barn. Def quite the colorful character!!  RIP Charles!!

I'm missing the big guy already, remembering the Brotherhood.

Friends here and Facebook,

Kelly is one of a kind

Indian Man.

Heartfelt condolences for Sherry & family.

One of the originals and old-timers for sure.

• Like 1

Charlie was one of a kind, he was Indian through and through. Although he liked to appear gruff, He visited Walter Reed hospital to bring motorcycle t-shirts to the young guys wounded there.RIP Charlie.Please sign his guestbook. I'm sure Sherry would appreciate it. 

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/carrollcountytimes/name/charles-kelly-obituary?pid=200668290&utm_source=MarketingCloud&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GBNewEntryApproved_PowerInbox_Neustar_081021&utm_content=View+Guest+Book&sfmc_id=189862397&env=11f45a4a6570851ce740a9b30059239ab68e88b0

• Like 1