Indian Motorcycle Community
TahoeChief

not allowed here anymore i guess

Used to be a member  ( Tahoechief ) then one day, not able to log in anymore. Tried e-mailing Mike, who knows, maybe he will see this and fix it.

WTF TahoeChief

How you doing ?

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 10:30 AM, TahoeChief said:

Used to be a member  ( Tahoechief ) then one day, not able to log in anymore. Tried e-mailing Mike, who knows, maybe he will see this and fix it.

Try Maldev. I believe Robert is running this site now.

Welcome back.

Al

Scott, we’re all here because we’re not all there. Good to see you 

• Haha 1

I cannot navigate this new site.......(lost in the hills...)

Interesting. After trying some forum features such as, deleting Album photos, it appears to be missing from Album Tools. I keep copies of anything important off line.

me ride um Centennial [MRUC]

On 4/11/2020 at 8:30 AM, TahoeChief said:

I found a Tahoe Chief (with the space) and the email of sxxxxxxxxxxxs@gmail.com

Fill in the Xs.

I can reset the password and it should send you a notice to that email.  Let me know.

Posted (edited)

click on "unread content" upper right of the page (on iPad and MacBook Pro) and it takes you to everything you have not read previously. I will admit it took me several weeks to access this new site. That was my fault not reading what popped up when looking for it. I assumed it had failed. I hope that never happens. I don't like the new look, but I have made do with it because keeping in touch with you morons is quite entertaining! I thinkTahoeChief is Scott, he is a true brother and I have spent enjoyable time with him at Branson. He is a Proud Veteran of the USMC and a good man and I consider him a friend. I for one would like to have him on here.I have made this offer previously, and will make it again.....I would be willing to pay a subscription as I did back in the heyday of this site. I do believe others are in agreement. This is the original Indian site. I look at the other ones but to be honest with you, to paraphrase one of Maldev's home state boys Mr. Bob Seegar, "Todays site ain't got the same soul" Stay safe Brothers and Sisters PS, does anyone else got the cleanest bikes in the world since this shit hit?

Edited by Micmac
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Pete, you're the real deal brother.

Maybe we can assemble some folks for a get together somewhere in the Smoky's when this shit is behind us!

Genuine Asshole.jpg

Edited by Vintage Chief

We aim too please!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/11/2020 at 8:30 AM, TahoeChief said:

I found you...get you hand off my ass...#CrazyTrain #StayAloof #reunionNotrendezvous