Indian Motorcycle Community

I havbin lurking for a bit, retired & moved back where I belong.

• Like 4

Congrats on getting moved.

Missed ya in Hot Springs after the phone call while you were en route.

We were sitting with Pam Smith in the lobby and saw you getting on the elevator Friday night.

Never saw ya again.

Next time........................

The zoo?

• Like 2

The zoo?

I thought ya found the Yeti in mountainous regions..........................

• Like 1

Bout time!! Retirement doesnt suck... on already on my 5th Saturday this week..

living in my 40' toy hauler (on Phil&Karen's property) while remodeling a house thats a bit off-grid, have a few acres of jack pines and closest neighbor is 1/4 mile away. 15-20 deer in the front yard daily & about the same amount of deer. Working harder than I did the last 10 years of employment. LOL Life is good

• Like 7

Retirement is good my friend, I'm on the way to Maine for good in the next 18 months. The only house I can see from my house (besides a lighthouse on the Maine side) is in Canada. Got eagles, seals, dolphins, lynx, moose, coyotes, and tourists who think my driveway would be a good place to view the lighthouse no matter how many fucking signs I put up. They are only around June-September, its too cold for em the rest of the year (ever see salt water freeze?) No helmet, no gun laws, if your so inclined po(that shit gives you big tits and I don't smoke it, but find it stupid that it a bailable offense) is legal to own possess and grow, 100's of miles of trails for the Ranger. I hope you like your new home as much as I do mine.

• Like 4

Congrats Chris,

Sorry I missed you on your way through.

Enjoy free America

Yo Hasbin.....*Don't forget to add that your wife's brand new Chevrolet Tahoe ......got the first NoDak Trophy buck last week :)

** no humans were harmed in the taking of the deer...

Retirement is good my friend, I'm on the way to Maine for good in the next 18 months. The only house I can see from my house (besides a lighthouse on the Maine side) is in Canada. Got eagles, seals, dolphins, lynx, moose, coyotes, and tourists who think my driveway would be a good place to view the lighthouse no matter how many fucking signs I put up. They are only around June-September, its too cold for em the rest of the year (ever see salt water freeze?) No helmet, no gun laws, if your so inclined po(that shit gives you big tits and I don't smoke it, but find it stupid that it a bailable offense) is legal to own possess and grow, 100's of miles of trails for the Ranger. I hope you like your new home as much as I do mine.

I love it so far, tons of wildlife and my closest neighbor is quite aways away and a snowbird. next closest is 1/4 mile away and is a carpenter helping with a few remodel projects. a 1-1/2 miles of gravel road keeps the most away

• Like 2

In Colorado? Or North Dakota? I’m gonna be in Denver in April, I’ll have a rental car. I can give you a hand a couple days

Hot Springs SODAK is where the 5th wheel is, our property is South of Custer off 89

Hot Springs SODAK is where the 5th wheel is, our property is South of Custer off 89

A bunch of us camped and rode that area a couple years ago.. beautiful country.. congrats on getting out of commifornia

Congratulations on your retirement and new digs.

Offer stands , I don't know my way around that neighborhood. if you think its drivable I'll come. all I want to do is see a Rockies game. I'm trying to hit all the Major League stadiums before I go the the next place. I hate hanging out with Deryl's industry drunken dickhead cohorts. New Tahoe? about time you kicked the Dodge habit. Did you bring your 64 c-10 with ya? My '63 is almost finished with it's three year rotisserie resto.

I still have my 03' Dodge & a Ram 1-ton dually, hard to beat the Cummins mill, Mama got a full boat Tahoe that's a little tore up at the moment. Still have the 62' that will be the first project once my shop is built, every toy I have is in my 44' cargo trailer & toy hauler.

I hope to have the shop built in 2020, I need to finish the house & carport for the TH so this summers hail don't destroy it...

• Like 2

Hey, I got a guy I can send out from Maine to clear the land, he clears a half acre for me, hauled in a few truck loads of fill. Motherfucker gave me a bill for 16K. I was expecting around that for the whole project. He wrote on a bill it was due in 90 days, I mailed it on the 89th. He came and got his dozer in the middle of the night. I should have used it for target practice with my new S&W M+P AR-10.