Indian Motorcycle Community

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us up here at the Two Gun Ranch. May the spirit of the season shine open you and yours throughout the year.

• Like 8

Merry Christmas from the Blue Ridge. I’m thinking after the kids and grand Children leave it is warm enough to fire up the Chie!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas from the Blue Ridge. I’m thinking after the kids and grand Children leave it is warm enough to fire up the Chief !/quote]
  • Like 2

Merry Christmas to all from the City of Angels!

• Like 2

Merry Christmas everyone. It's peaking way over a 100°F down here at the moment which can get uncomfortable on the bike. Stay safe all. Drew

Sunny at it's best, it's a dry heat, eh?

52*F here Sunny & warm btwn noon & 4pm for Christmas & Boxing Day

• Like 3

Yes, a dry heat. I have always thought the climate is similar to the US South West or Europe's Mediterranean. I have been in Arizona and California and it was similarly hot and dry. Also in Spain an Italy and again the same.

• Like 3

Merry Christmas from Mr and Mrs Harleynot....

#ironindians

80259717_2930533273658473_16086136993066

• Like 3

Yes, a dry heat. I have always thought the climate is similar to the US South West or Europe's Mediterranean. I have been in Arizona and California and it was similarly hot and dry. Also in Spain an Italy and again the same.

I was in Lisbon Portugal whenever the worlds fair was there probably late 90's. I was surprise the beach looked like Kalifornia. Beautiful place. Ms. Micmac is from the North Island of New Zealand, somewhat like Northern Cali. I'm coming back to Australia in '22. I was there as a young G.I. in the 70's, that trip is somewhat a chemically induced blur , and again in '92. I went up the Gold Coast and then to the A.C.T when they were dedicating the Australian Vietnam memorial, then on to Melbourne with a stop in Gundigai (to see a dog on a Tucker Box! This time I'm renting a car and going around the entire continent (country). Merry Christmas Drew, I hope them fires are avoiding you.

Edited by Micmac
  • Like 2

Everyone was putting up Merry Christmas stuff but Photobucket was all phucked up so I couldn't put up the pic of our Christmas decorations............................

redneck.jpgW

Well PB got their schitt fixed so here they are belatedly for HAPPY NEW YEAR...........................

• Like 2

I was in Lisbon Portugal whenever the worlds fair was there probably late 90's. I was surprise the beach looked like Kalifornia. Beautiful place. Ms. Micmac is from the North Island of New Zealand, somewhat like Northern Cali. I'm coming back to Australia in '22. I was there as a young G.I. in the 70's, that trip is somewhat a chemically induced blur , and again in '92. I went up the Gold Coast and then to the A.C.T when they were dedicating the Australian Vietnam memorial, then on to Melbourne with a stop in Gundigai (to see a dog on a Tucker Box! This time I'm renting a car and going around the entire continent (country). Merry Christmas Drew, I hope them fires are avoiding you.

We are away from the fires thankfully. When you get into Australia, you will need to contact me and we can meet up. Happy New Year, Drew.