Indian Motorcycle Community
CHIEF DOC 99

Any Body Like The T E S L A Truck?

Still waiting on the fender skirts here! YMMV :moped:

I find it amusing. A bunch of guys who like Indians because they don't look like the same old thing Harley keeps cranking out. Who bitch and whine when the Indians begin to look like the Harleys.

Then comes a pickup truck that isn't the same cookie cutter truck everyone else is pooping out, and they all hate it.

I'd buy one if my financial outlook was better.

Na

There is only one E Truck & Elon is driving it

The rest are vaporware

But a measly c note will buy one for later

someday

maybe

OOPS... :oops:

The Big Number: $2.16 billion

That's the mark-to-market losses Tesla shorts have suffered this year, according to S3 Partners managing director of predictive analytics Ihor Dusaniwsky. Tesla shares, which crossed the $400 mark for the first time yesterday, are up 21.4% year-to-date.

Short interest in the electric car maker is currently $10.04 billion with 25.55 million shares shorted. Investors betting against the company have been reducing their exposure since June, as can be seen in the chart below. Over the last month alone, shares shorted have fallen by 4.7 million.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdCgOMhQ01M&feature=youtu.be

4:45 in... :0

whether we like it or not....

Does Indian have any plans to go down the EV route?

As a company, we already have electric vehicles. We have a wide range of electric products that we’re already selling in India, in terms of our Polaris electric ATVs. We also have a couple of companies in Europe that we’ve acquired in this space. So, the work is ongoing, but we don’t have anything to share right now.

#PII industries

* buy on the rumor

** you know the rest of the story...

https://www.google.com/search?q=polaris+industries+inc.+(pii)&oq=Polaris+PII&aqs=chrome.3.0l4.8270j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Na

There is only one E Truck & Elon is driving it

The rest are vaporware

But a measly c note will buy one for later

someday

maybe

That's what people said about the model 3. Tesla actually does come thru, all though they miss the target date quite a bit. When the truck does come, it probably won't be anywhere near what the "concept" truck they showed. No mirrors? No lights that are required. Lots of obvious stuff needs to change to make it legally sellable.

The Elio... Now THAT'S vaporware.

• Like 1

TSLA’s current cars in production include:

• Model 3 (ASPs and units are in severe decline, and sales were down -49% y/y in Oct. in its biggest market, the USA)
  • Model X (sales have collapsed in both the US and globally)
  • Model S (same as Model X)

TSLA%20model%203%20US%20sales.jpg?itok=k

TSLA%20monthly%20sales%20total.jpg?itok=

I find it amusing. A bunch of guys who like Indians because they don't look like the same old thing Harley keeps cranking out. Who bitch and whine when the Indians begin to look like the Harleys.

Then comes a pickup truck that isn't the same cookie cutter truck everyone else is pooping out, and they all hate it.

I'd buy one if my financial outlook was better.

I only buy GM products Mike. Sorry, my preference. I have a '63 C-10, '03 GMC Sierra and a '16 Silverado 2500 High Country for trucks. Got my Camaro too. Looking for an old 1 1/2 ton Chevy dump truck. Ms. Micmac might trade her Nazi car in on a Tesla, I'd rather she got a Volt though. But I gave up trying to influence her thinking decades ago. I hope you and the Ms. have a Merry Christmas my friend. I'm in Eden two days a month, I'd love to buy you lunch one day if you can get away. I hope its warmer down the mountain than up here!

413747179.jpg

The Vette is my main machine. ^^^^^^

Tesla truck is nice. But if I need a truck now probly just rent one >>>>>>>>>>>>>

414358460.jpg

me ride um centennial [MRUC]

413747179.jpg

The Vette is my main machine. ^^^^^^

Tesla truck is nice. But if I need a truck now probly just rent one >>>>>>>>>>>>>

414358460.jpg

me ride um centennial [MRUC]

Ya know... If I had the money to buy a Cybrtrk I'd probably buy a beat up old pickup for about $500 and spend the rest on a 'vette instead.

• Like 2

If it won't pull a 40' 5th wheel 500 miles without stopping, I don't have any use for it. I think I will stick with my cummins diesel.

If it won't pull a 40' 5th wheel 500 miles without stopping, I don't have any use for it. I think I will stick with my cummins diesel.

;)

IMG-4154_zpskvdiqgya.jpg

That's about 20' shy :grin:

;)

IMG-4154_zpskvdiqgya.jpg

At least Tesla has a sense of humor. My kid has a Model 3. It has "fart mode". It will simulate a fart sound coming from whichever seat position you want. I bet kids love that shit.

• Like 1

At least Tesla has a sense of humor. My kid has a Model 3. It has "fart mode". It will simulate a fart sound coming from whichever seat position you want. I bet kids love that shit.

Every car Hasbin rides in makes the same noise from his seat.

• Like 2

Every car Hasbin rides in makes the same noise from his seat.

But does it emit odor??? didn't think so...

Posted (edited)

Edited by Vintage Chief

EMP proof?