Indian Motorcycle Community

His sister is a whore, traitor and scum bag. I like him and his Dad.

His dad was a good one. Peter and Jane... not so much.

• Like 4

Peter tweeted that Barron Trump should be locked in a cage with pedophiles Class act wishing harm on a child

MAy he Rest In Peace.

Edited by Airpirate

Im pretty sure he meant unless you can demonstrate otherwise, the pedophiles were already in cages locked away in prison. How does that equate to wishing harm on a child?

Im pretty sure he meant unless you can demonstrate otherwise, the pedophiles were already in cages locked away in prison. How does that equate to wishing harm on a child?

He said, Barron Trump should be kidnapped and put in a cage with pedophiles. That suggests harm. He later apologized. But Im in my years ... Ive learned you cant unsay something.

• Like 2

Ah! Got it now. I really didnt even know there was a Barron Trump. I thought it was a sic reference to Donald Trump. Holy Snotrockets. Learned something new on this one.

Tweeting on Twitter's a modern sport of wit & ridicule.

The stuff some of the impulsive keyboarding gets into is plain ignorant.

Tweets can be retracted, but screenshots are a thing too.

You don't have to join up to read Twitter renderings,

funny how some folks Tweets end up as front page news now.

Met Peter Fonda at the Love Ride 2000. We had a nice conversation. Seemed like a good guy. Our conversation was continually being interrupted by people wanting to take Peter's picture. He was constantly telling all these people to use their flash even though it was broad daylight. Not one person listened to him. Kinda pissed him off. Here's a picture of Mr.Fonda standing next to the Squaw Magnet which was parked next to his bike totally by coincidence. No, it wasn't a Captain America bike. Yes, I used my flash. RIP.

Fonda.jpg

• Like 2

Met Peter Fonda at the Love Ride 2000. We had a nice conversation. Seemed like a good guy. Our conversation was continually being interrupted by people wanting to take Peter's picture. He was constantly telling all these people to use their flash even though it was broad daylight. Not one person listened to him. Kinda pissed him off. Here's a picture of Mr.Fonda standing next to the Squaw Magnet which was parked next to his bike totally by coincidence. No, it wasn't a Captain America bike. Yes, I used my flash. RIP.

Fonda.jpg

Great story Mike.