Indian Challenger Pre Release Spy Cam From Dealers Meeting

can't wait to see this

https://youtu.be/wN9h_i-B2N8

sound down is best :idea31:

this new bike has traction control and it's a good thing on wet pavement :nod:

at about 3:05 it's time to "split" :lookaround2:

15 after... on a clock.... is 100 on the speedo :ph34r:

frickin thing hauls ass, never had so much fun in 6th gear in my life :rock:

#MrsHarleynot deserves props for hanging on with one hand, no sissy bar and she filmed with her cell :)

Edited by Harleynot
  • Like 1
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can hate the man, but look at what hes accomplished with minimum help.   Just inked a $200 Billion trade deal with China   Stock market breaks 29,000. All time high   Stock market up 60% si

I mean... come on people... it looks like a snowmobile from the front. The engine looks like my Ingersall-rand air compressor. Big ass radiator. Squared off tanks and bags. Just hideous. Gut the des

The challenger blew up and killed 7 astronauts. Maybe the “Hindenburg “ or “Titanic “ would be more appropriate?

Posted Images

MrsHarleynot is awsome

Thanks for the video D

It will be a few years before I can get a new bike but at this point it won't be a Challenger, well maybe if they change the name. Not

• Like 1

Does it brew beer in the radiator?

Demo or didja buy it?

Didja trade in the Roadmaster?

Yep, I'm nosey

So what?

Indian Raptor, Renegade & Raven???

Here's a Renegade from a while back:

https://www.bikeexif.com/indian-4-motorcycle

1930-indian-motorcycle-4.jpg

1930-indian-motorcycle.jpg

k

• 4 weeks later...

Does it brew beer in the radiator?

Demo or didja buy it?

Didja trade in the Roadmaster?

Yep, I'm nosey

So what?

Indian Raptor, Renegade & Raven???

Here's a Renegade from a while back:

https://www.bikeexif.com/indian-4-motorcycle

k

BBD380C3-921D-4D14-B8AF-15594126E27E_zps

• 2 weeks later...

Its still ugly as fuck.

compared to what ? :rotfl: It (The Challenger) rides real nice tho. a real blast to ride fast..........

wait... isn't that what the Victory honks said about The Vision ?

victoryvision.gif

• Like 1

compared to what ? :rotfl: It (The Challenger) rides real nice tho. a real blast to ride fast..........

victoryvision.gif

Maybe a neck & neck with the Roadglide towards the fugly side of 2 wheels.

19d35edb22fb1fb85ec08eb4984f6401.jpg

harley-davidson-road-glide-tiger-shark-2

Renegagade Raptor Challenger Bomber in the works?

victoryvision.gif

compared to anything pretty much. Show me ONE REDEEMING FACTOR. Something you think is great styling or flowing. Its a damn victory that never was. A Gold wing rides great too. Is this where everybody wants the brand to be? I think if the badge was anything other than Indian everybody would laugh. But because it wears our jersey the crowd chants the mantra. Edited by badndn
  • Like 1

I mean... come on people... it looks like a snowmobile from the front. The engine looks like my Ingersall-rand air compressor. Big ass radiator. Squared off tanks and bags. Just hideous. Gut the design department and hire a team that understands form, style and art. God, this thing makes me have that sick feeling in my stomach every time I look at it. Polaris is whoring the brand. No other way to see it IMO.

Edited by badndn
  • Like 4

Epstein didn't kill himself.

• Like 1

Epstein didn't kill himself.

Who fukkin cares, another pedophile dead.........................

• Like 3

Who fukkin cares, another pedophile dead.........................

Yep and Clinton dodges another scandal.

Al

• Like 2

Al

Yeah, well, there's another view point on that deal.

Everyone knows what a horndog slick willie is already and they oughta know it about Trump too if they're paying attention.

Ain't nothing new to come out about Bill if Epstein spills his guts about who, what, where, when, and how many.

I already posted up the link in another thread about the donald and Epstein's relationship and there is plenty there.

The donald had a lot more to lose than Clinton if Epstein starts giving details.

Edited by XV62

Al

Yes, that is the point .

If nothing else Robin, you are persistent

Just want to list all scenarios............................

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYM3nJAaPOk

Just want to list all scenarios............................

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

Yeah, well, there's another view point on that deal.

Everyone knows what a horndog slick willie is already and they oughta know it about Trump too if they're paying attention.

Ain't nothing new to come out about Bill if Epstein spills his guts about who, what, where, when, and how many.

I already posted up the link in another thread about the donald and Epstein's relationship and there is plenty there.

The donald had a lot more to lose than Clinton if Epstein starts giving details.

Nothing new about Clinton?? How about proof he was banging underage girls. I just find its funny how people die who seem to have anything on the Clintons don't really know of many deaths linked to Trump. Robin, I know you have a hatred for Trump and that's fine I still think the American people got the better deal with him over the Clintons. Just my .02 my friend. We have our own problems up here with that dick Trudeau.

Al

Al

• Like 2

You can hate the man, but look at what hes accomplished with minimum help.

Just inked a $200 Billion trade deal with China

Stock market breaks 29,000. All time high

Stock market up 60% since his election

Unemployment rate at record low

Median household income increased $5,000

78% reduction in illegal border crossing

US worlds largest producer of energy

Manufacturing jobs back in America

Kicked ISIS ass

Veterans Choice and accountability at the VA

Protect the second amendment

He cant be bought, he puts America first. Youd be pretty stupid to put a demorat in office next year

• Like 5

Look at what his idol Putin has just pulled off and trump wants to be just like him. Our fukkin prez is a traitorous motherfukker.

Wait and watch.

Look at what his idol Putin has just pulled off and trump wants to be just like him. Our fukkin prez is a traitorous motherfukker.

Wait and watch.

Says the democrats. They tried their hardest to stick him with Russian collusion but that was PROVEN false. All past presidents had dealings with Russia and they always will along with every other country. Like airpirate said look at what he has accomplished for your country with ZERO help from the dems. If they would get over losing the election and tried working with him imagine all the other stuff that could have gotten accomplished.

Al

• Like 1

Says the democrats. They tried their hardest to stick him with Russian collusion but that was PROVEN false. All past presidents had dealings with Russia and they always will along with every other country. Like airpirate said look at what he has accomplished for your country with ZERO help from the dems. If they would get over losing the election and tried working with him imagine all the other stuff that could have gotten accomplished.

Al

Says a life long republican, me, along with a few other republicans that are paying attention to the facts and don't have their heads in the sand or up the donalds's ass.

All the all time high and low indicators the trumpers keep touting that are due to his so called expertise were also the all time highest and lowest the day before the election and inauguration. It is a trend due to the recovery process started 10 years ago. Ain't got a goddam thing to do with the donald. He about fukked it all up with the idiotic tariffs but backtracked on those.

Just like every time he spouts out a bunch of false info and then starts crawfishing.

Besides the FACT that he and his offspring are fukkin the taxpayers outa millions daily lining their own pockets. He ain't in it for the USA, only for himself and his family.

I mean... come on people... it looks like a snowmobile from the front. The engine looks like my Ingersall-rand air compressor. Big ass radiator. Squared off tanks and bags. Just hideous. Gut the design department and hire a team that understands form, style and art. God, this thing makes me have that sick feeling in my stomach every time I look at it. Polaris is whoring the brand.

No other way to see it IMO.

It's being marketed as a Performance Bagger. I spent a few hours on a stage 1 Challenger.

The motorcycle is fun and very fast. It's not pretty in pictures, I give you that. I forgot all about how big that faring was once I got comfortable in the saddle. All those YouTube guys on demo rides giggling every time they get on it..... that's legit.

I'm personally not stuck on the looks of the Challenger being the one and only reason I would choose to get in the wind. I like to ride motorcycles. The Indian Challenger is a blast to ride. My Gilroy is like a 69 Corvette I once owned. Beautiful to look at. Sounds awesome Goes like hell. Stoped and turned like shit. Basically ... heater and keys!

The #IndianChallenger is like a new Corvette. Fast, fun and full of creature comforts.

Thankfully the new motorcycle design team has been in place for more than 12 months now. If we believe the gossip, Polaris is fresh out of old Victory engine designs.

They (Polaris) are designing from the ground up a new inline 4 engine to allegedly be placed into the next version of the Slingshot. They are dumping the GM engine. Big R&D budget required for something like that.

Slingshot sales are just like the discontinued Chief Classic. All done. So if we are to believe Polaris is throwing good money after bad, I predict they will indeed build an inline -4 motorcycle based off the engine already in development and using the Slingshot platform as a test mule. A new revamped Slingshot is coming. How many can they possibly sell. Everybody who wanted a new and different kinda toy bought one. The same goes for Full Fendered Chiefs. The sales are clear. 4-1 open fender vs valenced ( skirts)

That outa get the 5-6 thousand Nostalgia bandwagon panties in a bunch. There has been a lot of noise about building an inline-4. Very tough to recreate a bike like that with a clear nod to the original pre-53 design and create something called a profit. No way they sell more than 10,000 units. We are the targeted buyers. Heavyweight Cruisers market is stagnant.

Should Indian Motorcycle of Spirit Lake be a "loss leader " for a now ...$6 Billion dollar public entity?

That's what I'm hearing.

Polaris bought our beloved Indian Motorcycle brand for #StreetCred. We all know it.

How can they create real shareholder value by treating Indian Motorcycle as a boutique brand?

I would like that. Hope it happens. Doubt it.

Porsche is now a SUV Company. They used to make sports cars.

Polaris is a ORV Company. They used to make Victory motorcycles.

Edited by Harleynot
  • Like 3

Says a life long republican, me, along with a few other republicans that are paying attention to the facts and don't have their heads in the sand or up the donalds's ass.

All the all time high and low indicators the trumpers keep touting that are due to his so called expertise were also the all time highest and lowest the day before the election and inauguration. It is a trend due to the recovery process started 10 years ago. Ain't got a goddam thing to do with the donald. He about fukked it all up with the idiotic tariffs but backtracked on those.

Just like every time he spouts out a bunch of false info and then starts crawfishing.

Besides the FACT that he and his offspring are fukkin the taxpayers outa millions daily lining their own pockets. He ain't in it for the USA, only for himself and his family.

But Big Al is Canadian & since when is that 'republican'?

The intensity of your hatred for Trumpian stuff about matches the

disgust I have for all things Obamanated!

Weird & twisted convoluted views of reality.

The true villains in all this are the 8,000+ unelected entrenched bureaucratic

Senior Executive Service lifetime squids who pollute every department

of government both State & Federal.

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99