Edited by Harleynot
  • Like 2
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can hate the man, but look at what hes accomplished with minimum help.   Just inked a $200 Billion trade deal with China   Stock market breaks 29,000. All time high   Stock market up 60% si

I mean... come on people... it looks like a snowmobile from the front. The engine looks like my Ingersall-rand air compressor. Big ass radiator. Squared off tanks and bags. Just hideous. Gut the des

The challenger blew up and killed 7 astronauts. Maybe the “Hindenburg “ or “Titanic “ would be more appropriate?

Posted Images

Nice! Thanks for posting it.

me ride um centennial [MRUC]

can't wait to see this

that video was shot at the Dealers meeting..

I'm "guessing" you can see one in Sturgis in a couple of weeks ;)

Indian Challenger name tho.......... :Oo: ....yuck.

67265338_2079445425696082_64929362358650

• Like 2

Victory Challenger sounds better huh?

that video was shot at the Dealers meeting..

I'm "guessing" you can see one in Sturgis in a couple of weeks ;)

Indian Challenger name tho.......... :Oo: ....yuck.

67265338_2079445425696082_64929362358650

• Like 2

Victory Challenger sounds better huh?

#ReneGlide #Raptor #Renegade

#IndianChallenger....not working no matter how many times you say it..

... especially when you see that old Victory " V " Vision headlamp design...grrrr

I'm trying like heck to be supportive.....

but damn I wish they would get as far away as possible..from their design failure with regards to the Victory motorcycle brand

yeah yeah.. they already had engine designs..blah blah..yeah yeah...they are just copying popular HD designs....

I'm a shareholder and I say suck it up..

Innovate ..

...don't' duplicate...

Edited by Harleynot
  • Like 1

Looks like a piece of shit. They’ve been going this way for about three years. They had a contest where they gave all the yuppie harlee

‘’master builders ‘’ a Chief to butcher and gave prize money to the ones who could make it not look like a Chief the most. Looks like a Corey Ness/Paul Yaffee/Pat Kennedy love child.

I got mine......

• Like 2

I know this will be strange but I get hung up on visuals very easily especially doing what I do for a living. The part I really hate is the LED accent lights around the main headlight as seen :18 into the video. Looks way too much like the outline of the HD Bar and Shield.

• Like 3

I know this will be strange but I get hung up on visuals very easily especially doing what I do for a living. The part I really hate is the LED accent lights around the main headlight as seen :18 into the video. Looks way too much like the outline of the HD Bar and Shield.

agreed Maldev... all I see when that headlight shot comes up is a Victory wannabe Teardrop Headlight bezel.....YUCK.

hopefully the performance aspect will quiet things down a bit... some of 'US" ....clearly remember a certain high level executive telling "us" ........that the Indian Motorcycle palate is WIDE OPEN for innovation and that they were going to create "outside the box" motorcycles ....."just add air and change your oil".....

so far they (Polaris) bought KTM and built the FTR1200.... you can figure that one out....

and now we still see alleged pre-production Victory engines being used in Spirit Lake production bikes ....

let's be honest.. The Victory honks said this #PowerPlus108 engine has been around and in development for years now....

** #PowerPlus108 engine will have a 108ci (1770cc) displacement. Our source said the engine will have a claimed output of about 120 hp.

Based on patents filed by Polaris, we expect the engine to be a 60-degree V-Twin with four valves per cylinder.

Edited by Harleynot
  • Like 2

Back in the day Indian was known for cutting edge design and engineering. Unfortunately when HD came out with the Knuckle head I feel Indian was loosing ground. Last year I had a 53 Panhead in my shop and I have a 53 Chief, Indian was not keeping up with the times

When the Gilroy era happened I thought there was hope, now that is history

Now we have Polaris and I really like my Chieftain but honestly Polaris made it look like something it's not, too many covers for the covers.

For the most part Polaris has built some pretty good machines but there are many things I wish were different so I'm not sure if I will get another new Indian. Hollister Indian talked me into keeping mine after they fixed it cause I was ready to trade in for a new Indian and I'm glad I kept it.

So for the New Challenger Polaris Victory Indian I will have to see it before I can say ....................

• Like 2

They are trying to create hype, in a saturated market of short attention spans. Not falling for it again, hype and let down cycle is over for me at this point. The roadmaster I bought in 2015 really was something apart from the rest of the large displacement open road market, not much has happened since then in my humble opinion. Something like a four, would be exciting but another v-twin, meh.

• Like 2

:no:

Hate it at first sight.

The resurection of Victory

• Like 1

:no:

Hate it at first sight.

The resurection of Victory

Insanity is engaging in the same behavior and expecting different results.

• Like 2

We knew it was coming. In fact, back in April, the test mule of a new, fully-faired tourer was spotted out in the wild, clad in leather to try and hide the details from nosy onlookers. A moderately successful attempt considering people figured they were looking at something different. Comparing the quirky headlight design to the mule’s confirms that this is actually the same bike. The central round faux "V" headlight is framed between LED brackets, a very recognizable design observed on the test mule. According to the dealers presentation, the model will receive the name “Challenger”, a name the company trademarked in April as well.

The presentation also highlights a new engine, the Powerplus 108, the patent for which was released in March by Polaris. According to early reports, the 108 cubic-in block (1,770cc) should be a water-cooled, 60-degree V-twin and is expected to produce 120 horsepower.

**The engine was / is a former design meant for a new Victory Cross Country—the brand Indian “replaced” when it was given the sack in 2017. With Victory gone, whatever was left one the shelves was Polaris’ to dispose of. In the case of the 108 mill, the only logical choice was to send it over to the guys at Indian. #Reneglide sounds better than #IndianChallenger

Some speculate that the Indian Challenger will make its official debuts at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally which runs August 2 to 11, 2019 in South Dakota.

#Sturgis2019

PP108 4valve vs Milwaukee8 4valve.

Big Bore Hop Up Kits coming right up...

If you want a fixed fairing design, there tis.

PP108 4valve vs Milwaukee8 4valve.

Big Bore Hop Up Kits coming right up...

If you want a fixed fairing design, there tis.

* 4 year old pic from the Victory Owners Group I used to troll....

It's almost considered a Vintage PP108 by now ;)

take a look at the spy video from the dealers meeting again... #IndianChallenger aka #Reneglide

IMG_2626_zpsxllf9wp5.jpg?1564511738529&1

• Like 1

Reneged Glide

67464324_205425933778246_852381631066721

** dear IndianMotorcycles.net NEWBS....nobody likes a rat. :no:

***Disclaimer:

Hey Gilroy, Kings Mountain and a few top execs at Polaris have been very good to me and a few of my close personal friends. That PP108 is gonna be a great bike. I don't like the Challenger nameplate. That's all. The pic I posted has been around for years in my circles..

Edited by Harleynot
  • Like 1

dear IndianMotorcycles.net NEWBS....nobody likes a Vic

• Like 1

Dayum. That front light visual^^^ does look like the bar logo used by brand X. No thanks. This one is not for me.

* 4 year old pic from the Victory Owners Group I used to troll....

It's almost considered a Vintage PP108 by now ;)

take a look at the spy video from the dealers meeting again... #IndianChallenger aka #Reneglide

IMG_2626_zpsxllf9wp5.jpg?1564511738529&1

Finally ready for prime time

Luv that radiator!

• Like 2

Boss hog radiator: :rauch08:

414268145.jpg