Indian Motorcycle Community

Want To Cancer - Proof Your Body? Here's How >>>------->/

Glyphosate = Round Up Weed Killer patented by Monsanto

Works to leach beneficial & necessary minerals from plant & animal tissues...

A main component of GMO agricultural crop science.

A new database is being established from which to instill excellent health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgmIuZxRjq4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4IGckfToqE

Great Gut health is key to normal well being.

For example:

I take Greek Gods Plain Yogurt & add Strawberries, blueberries,

red & black raspberries to provide probiotics & minerals at the basic level.

Once you have strong gut health, you can feel like a billion bux every day.

If you don't like yogurt or fresh fruit, you can supplement in capsule or liquid forms.

very good advice Chief Doc :nod:

Research has confirmed that 70%+ of your immune system resides in your gut.

Supporting a healthy intestinal environment, which is the front line for the immune system, is essential for promoting well-being.

In my example, the probiotics in the sugar free yogurt supply the 7 strains of 'friendlies.'

The berries supply the prebiotics which feed the 'friendlies' and allow them to super achieve,

enhancing the immune system to lay the foundation for overall well-being.

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

Research has confirmed that 70%+ of your immune system resides in your gut.

Site for me ANY reference which makes the statement "70% of your immune system resides in your gut".

'That', is a complete lie.

You might get away with it by stating the immune system 'begins' in your gut; but, then again - you can say the exact same thing for every cell, tissue & or organ in your body.

Your immune system in contained w/in your lymphatic system. Your immune system resides in your lymphatic system THAT is a 100% complete FACT. The largest organ of your lymphatic system is your spleen. The lymphatic system comprises your bone marrow, spleen, thymus and lymph nodes.

End of story!

Edited by Vintage Chief

Popcorn anyone?

Cancer cells replicate in two ways

Fermentation and anaerobic.

Best to keep a low sugar diet which does not allow cells to replicate through fermentation,cancer thrives in a acidic environment, veggies and fruits promote an alkaline PH , animal fats an acidic PH

Not a Dr but do play gynecologist whenever I can

• Like 4

Probiotic Gummies every morning:)

imageService_8689a829-f6b2-4348-a392-456

Edited by Harleynot

Site for me ANY reference which makes the statement "70% of your immune system resides in your gut".

'That', is a complete lie.

You might get away with it by stating the immune system 'begins' in your gut; but, then again - you can say the exact same thing for every cell, tissue & or organ in your body.

Your immune system in contained w/in your lymphatic system. Your immune system resides in your lymphatic system THAT is a 100% complete FACT. The largest organ of your lymphatic system is your spleen. The lymphatic system comprises your bone marrow, spleen, thymus and lymph nodes.

End of story!

Way to vent your spleen!

How does the lymph get it's supply of nutrients then?

The lymph system is ultimately fed thru the digestion system, or do you recommend injections?

• Like 1

Way to vent your spleen!

How does the lymph get it's supply of nutrients then?

The lymph system is ultimately fed thru the digestion system, or do you recommend injections?

I addressed the statement you made: "Research has confirmed that 70%+ of your immune system resides in your gut." That statement is 100% false & you have failed to substantiate your statement. I am not sympathetic to inaccurate & false statements of fact.

You're dodging the issue. Now you're back peddling w/ an inane statement by asking "How does the lymph get its supply of nutrients then." What does that statement have to do with your statement that "Research has confirmed that 70% of your immune system resides in your gut"?

And, you follow up with "the lymph system is ultimately fed thru the digestion system". What exactly is your POINT?

You expect me to play a game by asking you how any system in the human body gets its nutrients? Seriously, it's far better to admit your statement was inaccurate and false and we can move forward. But, don't expect me to condone statements made which are inaccurate and false. I can be empathetic to your good intents, but I will hold you in check when statements of scientific fact are inaccurate.

I know many healthy living individuals who have no spleen.

Humans can live a full life with out a spleen.

What percentage would it be that those people are missing?

I will gather some research into a bibliography for you if that is what you demand.

I can do this, but really can't find the time at the moment...

Or you can research yourself beyond that which you have failed to provide.

I know cancer is a touchy subject.

I know people who have gone through protocals ~ chemo, radiation, drugs

and still had to go to Mexico for

procedures that put them into remission.

I probably should not have offered any healthy living advice at all.

My apologies if I have offended anyone.

Anyhow, the 70% quote in contention here is justified by recent research @

Johns Hopkins & other research centers working to find answers to questions

that still baffle scientific investigators into the workings of the human physiology:

The Gut: Where Bacteria and Immune System Meet

By Helen Fields

November 2015—By now, it’s a familiar fact: Humans have more bacterial cells—a lot more—than human cells.

Bacteria live on the skin, in the nose and ears, and, most of all, in the gut.

Until recently, if most people thought about those bacteria at all, we tended to think of them as fairly separate from us.

They help with digestion, but otherwise they stay on their side of the intestinal lining, and we stay on our side.

But, in fact, there is a lot of interaction between the body’s immune system and bacteria in the gut.

Researchers at Johns Hopkins are now in the early stages of figuring out how the composition

of the gut changes in different diseases, how the body’s immune system interacts with these

tiny hitchhikers and particularly how that relationship may function in disease.

“A huge proportion of your immune system is actually in your GI tract,”

says Dan Peterson, assistant professor of pathology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.

“The immune system is inside your body, and the bacteria are outside your body.”

And yet they interact.

For example, certain cells in the lining of the gut spend their lives excreting massive quantities of antibodies into the gut.

“That’s what we’re trying to understand—what are the types of antibodies being made, and how is the body

trying to control the interaction between ourselves and bacteria on the outside?”

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/research/advancements-in-research/fundamentals/in-depth/the-gut-where-bacteria-and-immune-system-meet

The above article is from 2015

There are more recent contributions to the gut health/immune health symbiosis

available in medical publications if you care to search.

70% may be an understatement when all is said & done it may well be more.

It is not a 'lie' to professional researchers.

You have failed to site evidence in support of your initial statement.

Let me tell you something Mr. Know-It-All, you're fighting a losing battle w/ someone who has a graduate degree in immunology/biochemistry & molecular genetics. Your statements are nothing more than marketing hype designed to profit those who lack the basic foundation of scientific fact.

You might just as well state: The lymphatic system, the respiratory system, the muscular system, the endocrine system, the skeletal system all reside in your gut. That's so full of shit it stinks all the way to the outhouse.

Why do you insist on back pedaling? Why do you believe it's necessary to post a picture of the lymphatic system? You have no idea what you're talking about. We've been studying & documenting intestinal metagenome symbiotic bacteria for ages - what the marketing banchees refer to as probiotics.

The next time you think you're correct about "70%+ of your immune system resides in your gut", you think about where your mononuclear leukocytes, monocytes, neutrophils, basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes macrophages, and dendritic cells are derived. You think it's your gut do you? B.S. You want to post childish pictures of the lymphatic system you copied and pasted you go right ahead.

You want to BEGIN a meaningful discussion of the immune system based upon FACT, let me know. I'll paint for you verbatim every cell's lineage (derived from both yellow & red bone marrow. including omnipotent stem cells), the proteins & enzymes produced from both RNA & DNA in the immune system, and the molecular mechanisms employed to achieve homeostasis of each of the immune cells in our body.

This citation by Helen makes absolutely no statement regarding 70%+ of your immune system resides in your gut. It's an essay (a 'brief', if you will). It is nothing more than an 'essay', an essay which the scientific community has known as fact for a very, very, very long time.

This citation is nothing more than poppy cock & provides absolutely nothing to support any statement you have made on your own thus far.

Edited by Vintage Chief

Maybe you know something about the production of monoclonal antibodies. Perhaps you know how to clone monoclonal antibodies from polyclonal antibodies. Perhaps you can describe the differentiation between the innate immune system and the adaptive immune system as they are both derived from the white blood cell lineage of the yellow bone marrow.

Perhaps you can describe the process for conducting a polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE) assay against the proteins &/or polypeptides of some of the mononuclear leukocytes, monocytes, neutrophils, basophils, eosinophils, lymphocytes or macrophages of the immune system. Maybe go steps further and conduct the same assays against CD4 markers of HIV patients (like I have). Maybe you've read one of my scientific publications in another field on the double fertilization of Plumbago zeylanica. It made it into the NCBI library - you probably missed that one. We produced some follow-up work to substantiate the basis for the proteins & polypeptides we ran markers against in Plumbago zeylanica by producing some hybridoma antibodies elicited by immunization with Plumbago sperm.

Did you miss my classic on The p85 & p100 subunits of Phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase (PI3K) substrates of the tyrosine kinase in blood platelets? It's garnishing a fair number of citations in the medical journals within the acclaimed megakaryocyte-erythroid progenitors (MEPs) signalling pathway which may have some basis for thrombocytopenia in common variable immunodeficiency patents.

Shall I toss up several meaningless images of the production of hybridoma antibodies elicited by immunization with rat shit for you?

Keep it coming, you're doin' great!

Damn I'm outta popcorn

What we really want to know is

How many cadavers have you dissected?

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

• 1 month later...

Gundry is a pseudoscience whack job. LMFAO :nod:

How does America spell MARKETING, PROFIT, SELL, SELL, SELL. An M.D. with no knowledge of science. What a quack. But hey, if it's on the Internet and there's a YouTube video, it absolutely, unequivocally MUST be the truth.

https://theskepticalcardiologist.com/2018/07/14/why-you-should-ignore-the-plant-paradox-by-steven-gundry/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng7x3X-LkSc

https://dirtyscam.com/reviews/dr-steven-gundry/

https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/beverly-hills/profile/health-and-wellness/gundry-md-1216-645924/complaints

http://www.sheilakealey.com/2017/07/15/goop-doctor-pseudoscience/

Gundry has as much knowledge of science as Ben Carson - both are complete cock knockers regarding science. Stick to surgery ya fucktards.

A defrocked AMA priest, a proven heretic you might say.

"Indeed up until 2004 Gundry was a well-respected cardiac surgeon but

since then he has been selling diet books and supplements on his website, gundrymd.com."

With over 10,000 heart surgeries, Dr Gundry changed his tune to prevention.

It takes all kinda kinds to make this world.

Just keep moving & doing what makes you feel the best.

Doubt I'd ever spring for his line of spendy trendy supplements either.

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99
  • Like 1

Unhappy Meals ....

'Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

That, more or less, is the short answer to the supposedly incredibly complicated and confusing

question of what we humans should eat in order to be maximally healthy.'

'It might be argued that, at this point in history, we should simply accept that fast food is our food culture.

Over time, people will get used to eating this way and our health will improve.

But for natural selection to help populations adapt to the Western diet,

we’d have to be prepared to let those whom it sickens die.

That’s not what we’re doing.

Rather, we’re turning to the health-care industry to help us “adapt.”

Medicine is learning how to keep alive the people whom the Western diet is making sick.

It’s gotten good at extending the lives of people with heart disease, and now it’s working on obesity and diabetes.

Capitalism is itself marvelously adaptive, able to turn the problems it creates into lucrative business opportunities:

diet pills, heart-bypass operations, insulin pumps, bariatric surgery.

But while fast food may be good business for the health-care industry, surely the cost to society

— estimated at more than $200 billion a year in diet-related health-care costs — is unsustainable."

https://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/28/magazine/28nutritionism.t.html

Fast food dominance & the Darwinian natural selection process may play out to eliminate inbred

inherent weaknesses in our species but for health provider interferences allowing the weak to flourish ?

Guaranteed unlimited access to resources , Single payer Fast food & Medicare for all is the utopian dream.

Seems we humans may evolve into a world full of 'useless eaters' ~ idle & prone to all manner of mischief.

Seems just as likely that an inconvenient cataclysm will throw the human race back into the stone age at some point.

The planet shakes us loose like fleas on a camel after that one last straw broke it's back.

Ramble On