Indian Motorcycle Community

Member's forum

Just curious as to how many of you folks visit the Member's only forum? The reason I ask is that there is a drive going on to get tipis for our tribes. I've seen pics of the Stray Feather's tribe's tipi....damn say that 3 times fast. It is pretty cool. Just wondered what everyone else thinks about that. Think about how cool it would be at a larger rally where several tribes are gathering to see a dozen or so tipis set up with Indian motorcycle scattered all around them.

go there a few times per week...but have not put together a local chapter yet...no time.  my priority is getting my bike running right now...LOL

visited it 2x in last few months...got my bike back now and a health-ish shoulder..ima be ridin' now.

eric

There isn't much of a drive going on.  More like information for the tribes in case they are interested.  Really only expect that groups hosting annual event may want to buy one.

Amen!  I get disappointed that more members don't post as much there.  I visit the Lone Wolf site more.  Lots more going on with it.

Yah... what he said !!!    And it's a hell of a lot more fun !!  :rasp:    Is there anyway we can get the banana over there??? :bvictory:

Check it almost everyday. Things get slow at work. Wish it was more active. It being more active could be the filter I'm looking for to not have to see the political drivel over here.

There's a member's forum ?

The IIRA has a forum for it's members.

www.ironindian.com

OK, ya got me beat on th' dry humor, I give.

No humor at all.

Just giving directions.

Go to the IIRA website and click on the link to MEMBERS FORUM.

Now yer addin' insult to injury.

Archived