Indian Motorcycle Community

A year ago today.

A year ago today IMC closed it's doors.  IMC has since sold it's goods off piece mill, and the parts and bikes and IP have been scattered to the wind like the ashes of some dear departed friend. Reserection may occur at some unforseen time in the future, or it may simply be a case of rest in peace.

Today I took a ride, my friends are still here on this forum, Life is good. :moped:

A year ago today IMC closed it's doors.  IMC has since sold it's goods off piece mill, and the parts and bikes and IP have been scattered to the wind like the ashes of some dear departed friend. Reserection may occur at some unforseen time in the future, or it may simply be a case of rest in peace.

Today I took a ride, my friends are still here on this forum, Life is good. :moped:

:bthumb:

Like a girl you set up house with. One day you come home and she skipped town. Now and then you wish she was still around, but mostly you remember she was a bitch and led you on.

Not that I'm bitter.

Well, if we all do a good enough job if it, we can tell everyon we know to stay away from REY, Uncle Frank(although he did get me parts overnighted once), and the rest of those fools. Hopefully the Steelican folks will do the Indian name right by producing some real quality scoots in the near future. At this point I'd say we'll be lucky to see anything by '06......

Archived