Indian Motorcycle Community

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Much better then that asshole bowing to everyone     MAGA!

My Grandpa

Can you prove this false?? I find it funny how all stuff said bad about him is taken as gospel truth and anything good is taken as a lie. A lot of what has been said as lies has come out as the truth

Posted Images

90% of gun crimes will be eliminated as soon as Democrats stop shooting peeps.

Is it time too

Live yet?

Common ground requires common sense

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99
  • Like 1

Truth ~ Morphology of properties of elements & information.

TimCast Swatted twice in 3 weeks... more corrupt government actors exposed?

Our Media is:

Reporting Lies & Fake News like PRAVDA did for the Soviet Union.

Owned by just 3 Oligarchic media giants.

Carrying out the demoralization of the American spirit.

Just an update;

inflation has now risen at its fastest level since 1982

more people have died from the Chinese bioweapon under dementia joe than president Trump 

the fat kid in North Korea is again lobbing missiles into the Pacfic, last one reached Mach 10

the commie chinks have successfully launched a hypersonic missile that circumvented the globe

russia has massed troops on the Ukraine border and warned the idiots in DC not to interfere 

the commie chinee will hit Taiwan after they host the winter games and warned the idiots in DC not to intervene 

the Iranians are preparing terrorists attacks against Americans and will likely make a move at Iraq and Israel 

our southern border is wide open and 2 to 3 million illegals have enter the country in the past year many from hostile countries 

dementia joe has given the Taliban another 308 million of our tax dollars 

Fuel prices will hit records highs in 2022

crime is reaching all times highs across America 

thank you the stupid and ignorant assholes that helped place this anti American regime in office 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Airpirate said:

Just an update;

inflation has now risen at its fastest level since 1982

more people have died from the Chinese bioweapon under dementia joe than president Trump 

the fat kid in North Korea is again lobbing missiles into the Pacfic, last one reached Mach 10

the commie chinks have successfully launched a hypersonic missile that circumvented the globe

russia has massed troops on the Ukraine border and warned the idiots in DC not to interfere 

the commie chinee will hit Taiwan after they host the winter games and warned the idiots in DC not to intervene 

the Iranians are preparing terrorists attacks against Americans and will likely make a move at Iraq and Israel 

our southern border is wide open and 2 to 3 million illegals have enter the country in the past year many from hostile countries 

dementia joe has given the Taliban another 308 million of our tax dollars 

Fuel prices will hit records highs in 2022

crime is reaching all times highs across America 

thank you the stupid and ignorant assholes that helped place this anti American regime in office 

Just an update…

US sending a carrier group to the med , appears borders in the Ukraine are more important then in the US. 

Russia , CCP and Iran holding joint navel exercises in the Indian ocean

Russia has 100,000 troops massed on the Ukrainian border 

China has assets in place to strike Taiwan

After the closing ceremonies at the Winter games.  It’s on 

this is what happens when nobody challenges a stolen election and a weak moron is installed to take down America 

good thing the clueless idiots won’t have to worry about mean tweets 

• Like 1

It looks like Fauci knew the China virus was created in a lab. But he lied, he covered it up. Emails and meeting notes are coming fast. I wonder how long until he admits it. Admits his organization helped fund the research.  When Republicans retake the House and Senate I hope he is indicted for lying to Congress. He's an arrogant little price that needs to go. Any money he made off the vaccines should be confiscated. 

• Like 3

The trade deficit just passed $1 Trillion for the first time ever.

it’s a good thing the stupid assholes don’t have to complain about mean tweets and Americans driving around with Trump truck flags 

I believe these folks are too stupid to recognize how stupid they are.

I have always been a fan of Neil Young 's music. Still am. Not a fan of his politics, actually not a fan of any entertainers politics. That's not what I pay for. 

Spotify stood up to Neil and the cancel culture, way to go Spotify.  He was pushing for them to cancel Joe Rogan. They instead, sent Neil's music packing. 

I will now use Spotify a lot for my music streaming. 

• Like 2

I hope all the long tablers are happy with how immigration is going. I hope they are having a bunch of the illegals shipped directly to them.

• Like 1

So the dumbass Trump haters claimed he would be the cause of WWIII. Mostly because they are stupid and don't understand negotiating from a position of strength. It looks like the dipshit in charge and his lack of backbone may actually be the guy to do it, to get WWIII going. He's a fucking idiot and if you're too stupid to recognize it, you're a fucking idiot, too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

CANADIAN CONVOY TO TRASH MANDATES

GLOBALIST TRUDEAU BETRAYING CANADA

On 1/29/2022 at 11:11 PM, CHIEF DOC 99 said:

CANADIAN CONVOY TO TRASH MANDATES

GLOBALIST TRUDEAU BETRAYING CANADA

sorry but some truckers aren't going to change anything. 

Al

On 1/27/2022 at 3:24 PM, stu said:

I have always been a fan of Neil Young 's music. Still am. Not a fan of his politics, actually not a fan of any entertainers politics. That's not what I pay for. 

Spotify stood up to Neil and the cancel culture, way to go Spotify.  He was pushing for them to cancel Joe Rogan. They instead, sent Neil's music packing. 

I will now use Spotify a lot for my music streaming. 

same here, fan of the music not for his politics. Also he wasn't sent packing he pulled his music. I don't use spotify i refuse to pay for music when i have thousands of LP's and CD's loaded up in my computer. I then load playlists onto my Ipod nano. Holds about 2000 songs. If i like a song i buy the CD or LP.

Al

2 hours ago, indian al said:

same here, fan of the music not for his politics. Also he wasn't sent packing he pulled his music. I don't use spotify i refuse to pay for music when i have thousands of LP's and CD's loaded up in my computer. I then load playlists onto my Ipod nano. Holds about 2000 songs. If i like a song i buy the CD or LP.

Al

If you say it's either him or me... and they choose him... that is sent packing... 

The censor bullshit is a commie movement. What happened to free speech ?  This fraudulent regime is taking down America as fast as they can. 

Demand at least equal time for truth as opposed to commie lies.