Indian Motorcycle Community

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Much better then that asshole bowing to everyone     MAGA!

My Grandpa

Okay you win.  Print this out and place it somewhere you will see it over the few years November 7, 2020 Average gas price $1.89 Deisel $2.09 Average interest rate 2.75 stock

Posted Images

Government is failing on all levels.

They need training & we should train 'em quick.

It's high time to rub their noses in their poop.

Another record.  Projected that this years Thanksgiving dinner will be the most expensive in history. 

Thank you DemoRATS and the stupid morons that voted for this decline 

Biden's approval since inauguration

Lower approval ratings since January 2021.

Date Jan. 25 Oct. 18 Change 
Hispanic 69% 49%
−20
−20
People earning <$50K 61% 43%
−18
−18
Black 86% 69%
−17
−17
People earning $50-100K 56% 43%
−13
−13
White 54% 41%
−13
−13
People earning $100K+ 60% 53%
−7
−7
CBC NEWS
4 hours ago, Micmac said:

Biden's approval since inauguration

Lower approval ratings since January 2021.

Date Jan. 25 Oct. 18 Change 
Hispanic 69% 49%
−20
−20
People earning <$50K 61% 43%
−18
−18
Black 86% 69%
−17
−17
People earning $50-100K 56% 43%
−13
−13
White 54% 41%
−13
−13
People earning $100K+ 60% 53%
−7
−7
CBC NEWS

He's doing better than expected... I think the solution is we Americans just need to set our expectations much lower to meet the Democrat party new normal.

On 10/28/2021 at 6:25 PM, stu said:

He's doing better than expected... I think the solution is we Americans just need to set our expectations much lower to meet the Democrat party new normal.

Supply chain, gas prices, crime,

government over-reach, communist

Chinese/techno-treachery, invasion...

'The man who does not read

has no advantage over

the man who cannot read.'

'The price good men pay

for indifference to public affairs

is to be ruled by evil men.'

Ancient 'misinformation' EyeTee oligarchs

would love to bann & cancel from history...

'Thinking' is honest work

that is why most

folks 'judge' instead.

• Like 1

False mass imprisonments, Statue destruction,

Celebrity imbeciles automatically free from

any prosecution including even murder charges...

Hey all you longer table advocates.. you can probably stop building your longer tables.. your buddy Joe wants to give the illegals $450K... maybe they'll invite you over now... 

• Sad 1

One year ago…

China was in check 

record low unemployment across all demographics 

Iran boxes in

Arab peace accords signed 

US border was secure

US manufacturing was growing 

US was energy independent 

IN one short year America is crumbling  thanks to a rigged and stolen election a stupid and idiotic people that actually voted for this train wreck 

• Thanks 1

Americans have spoken in Virginia.  The liberal woke left has been shot down in a big way. The idiot in chief and his agenda drove this victory.  People are coming to their senses. Dems had better think long and hard about supporting the woke agenda. It could be the difference between re-election or going home. We are a country of laws and borders. Our return to respecting them has started.

• Thanks 1

The dumb fucks that voted against Trump are too clueless to understand what’s happening. They will continue to watch CNN and MSNBC and google talking points from liberal pundits, blaming the MAGA movement and bad orange man. 

The lip service they provide sounds good, right. Build longer tables not fences... but how many underprivileged Americans have they taken in. Why aren't the homeless living with them. Wipe out poverty here before you open borders.

Tax the rich and corporations to feed the children. But, everyone knows the corporations will either pass the costs on to you, leave or shutdown. Taxation is not the solution. 

Replace the police with a kinder gentler social program. Yeah, right, while folks are walking out of stores with whatever they want, violent crime is increasing dramatically.  

I am ok with difference of opinion, until you make it personal,  or your opinion is so radical and so amplified it impacts me or my family negatively.  Then I think you're an idiot and I move on. Thankfully, I think lots of people in Virginia, and around the country, have recognized these radical thoughts and opinions for what they are.  They are deciding they are idiotic ideas and need to be scrapped. 

I have never heard such racist vitriol as spewed by the kinder gentler democratic party. Thet say our newly elected black female lieutenant governor won because of white supremacy. They say the concern over our public school curriculum is a racist dog whistle. They rely on lies, misdirection and a stupid democrat population. Thankfully many of the dems in Virginia have opened their eyes, seen through the lies, tired of everything that doesn't go their way being called racist. Others are still too stupid.

• Like 1

Get brokeness with wokeness...

So whoever is really in charge isn't telling the idiot in charge what he should say....

$450,000 to illegal immigrants... Joe says it's garbage, no way, it ain't happening.

Oh wait. Joe missed the memo... break the lae... get a big check.

Let's go Brandon 👏👏👏👏

C'mon brandon 👏

Interview with Kash Patel.

MSNBC's 7 stages of grief.

McDonald;s CEO Vs. BeetleJuice/Lightfoot.

Public autopsy.

Afghan father sells daughter.

More good news , the trade deficit is at an all time high.   President Trump had it to an all time low.   

• Like 1

Joe Biden Is A Failed President

The economy is slowing, gas prices are up more than a dollar a gallon, inflation is at record highs, the southern border is wide open to any unvaccinated illegal who wants in, violent crime is up, the virus continues to rage, and hundreds of Americans are still trapped in Afghanistan“ 

I hope the dumb bastards that voted for him are happy now 

• Sad 1

https://www.notonthebeeb.co.uk/post/surge-of-sports-people-worldwide-suffering-unexpected-ill-health

Get the jab they said, it's safe they said, let's give it to kids they said, ignore the scientists and experts that disagree they said, they're conspiracy theorists they said, fuck you I said.

• Like 1

So we do t want to drill oil in the US because oil is bad and contributes to global warming. OPEC oil must not cuz the idiot wants to spend more to use theirs.

• Like 1

"A free mind makes his own choices."

We, the people,

will never support (communism)

'Let's go, Brandon!'  💨:Beer-Chug[1]: