Indian Motorcycle Community

Go back and look at posts from the pay year for a laugh 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Much better then that asshole bowing to everyone     MAGA!

My Grandpa

Okay you win.  Print this out and place it somewhere you will see it over the few years November 7, 2020 Average gas price $1.89 Deisel $2.09 Average interest rate 2.75 stock

Posted Images

I’m amazed at how quiet 81 million people can be 

8 hours ago, stu said:

Well, it is about intelligence... if you see what is happening but the reason evades you. I'd say you're just plain stupid.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete

when everything the American public

believes is false.” — Former CIA Director William Casey

The persuasive power of the mass media is formidable.

True facts are ignored if they conflict with core belief.

It is easier to fool folk than to convince folk

they have in fact been fooled repeatedly for years.

There is massive widespread ignorance due to all imaginable

forms & channels of cultural, scientific & political propaganda.

Nearly every operative from Obama's 2009/2016

Muslim Brotherhood infested administration

are pulling the strings today not just from DC

but also regionally as well.

They are just getting started with demolition.

The media maintains this status quo, but why

blame the lame dementia ridden puppet Biden?

Biden takes the heat while the real perps

stay hidden to continue the mischief.

• Like 1

The problem with stupid people is that they don’t know they are stupid 

just like when a person is dead , they don’t know they’re dead , all the pain of held by others 

There are many possible grips to have on reality.

This is part & parcel to the basics of liberty.

Not everyone will share your personal

grasp or grip or basis for fact.

And yes some of this is 'anchored deep within'

the unconscious minds of folk.

'Anchored and immutable' to audible or visual

objective facts of reality ~ comfortably numb

to or vehemently defensive against new info.

Life has this tug-a-war center-stage.

A parable...

Six aircraft full of Americans and approved Afghans being held hostage by the Taliban at Mazar Al Sharif airport. Who could have foreseen this ?

Another pay out in the dark of night with pallets of cash by Barry and joe 

Fucking idiots 

21 hours ago, CHIEF DOC 99 said:

There are many possible grips to have on reality.

This is part & parcel to the basics of liberty.

Not everyone will share your personal

grasp or grip or basis for fact.

And yes some of this is 'anchored deep within'

the unconscious minds of folk.

'Anchored and immutable' to audible or visual

objective facts of reality ~ comfortably numb

to or vehemently defensive against new info.

Life has this tug-a-war center-stage.

A parable...

Agree, but some of them are just plain stupid...

7 hours ago, Airpirate said:

Six aircraft full of Americans and approved Afghans being held hostage by the Taliban at Mazar Al Sharif airport. Who could have foreseen this ?

Another pay out in the dark of night with pallets of cash by Barry and joe 

Fucking idiots 

I read today it is our State Department holding things up. They are afraid of looking bad if private citizens get the Americans out when they couldn't..

8 hours ago, stu said:

I read today it is our State Department holding things up. They are afraid of looking bad if private citizens get the Americans out when they couldn't..

hERE'S THE, you know... the thinG?

https://i0.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/message-worry-about-character-not-reputation-others-think.jpg?w=480&ssl=1

DC feds have only one yardstick:

Perception or how things play on the news is of primary

importance ~ everything else takes a back seat to this.

Should be do the right thing by our folks no matter what.

Who profits from these miss-steps?

Looks to be China, Iran, Pakistan & Russia are positioned so far.

Obiden has followed a Mooslim Brotherhood plan to a 'T'.

Shine that light on th0se c0ckr0aches that are

hiden' behind Biden... 0OObama, Rice, Jarrett, Blinkin,

Winken & Nodd.

Just like pointing out the continues disasters of what’s going on for all of the brain dead morons that voted for this take down of America 

dementia Joe now wants $6.7 BILLION of our OUR tax dollars to settle 95,000 Afghan terrorist (refuges) in America. 

of course they want to do this while leaving Americans hostages in asskrakastan 

Four of the Five terrorists commanders released by Obama and Biden in exchange for bergdahl are now leading the Taliban in Asskrackastan, and they have $88 billion of high yech weaponry gifted to them by Obutthole ant slo joe. 

• Sad 1

In 2014 the Taliban regime wanted their commanders released. The slimy traitor Bergdahl had deserted and join the Taliban against Americans. The Taliban and Obama orchestrated a prisoner swap, Bergdahl agreed to come back to America knowing he wouldn’t face retribution for his actions and Obama’ released 5 top level commanders. They are now running Afganistan. This was no accident. 

Obama then gave the Iranians $150 billion dollars in the dark of night with no oversight and nobody did anything about it.

Now Biden ( at Obama’s orders) has provided the Taliban with $88 billion in the latest high tech weaponry (that we paid for). They are flying in thousands of Afghans without any vetting 

They have collapsed our southern borders allowing anyone into America and they plan on disarming Americans.  

See the ultimate goal here ?

• Like 1

And hey.... Fauci lied to Congress... and Psaki won't talk about... 

I got my money on this will get swept under the rug... it'll end up where 'the big guys payoff', 'Hunters laptop', ' Quid Pro Joe' and 'Hunters art payoffs' went...

• Like 2

And darn it... the Taliban didn't appoint anyone we wanted them to to their government... they said they would... we had leverage... 

• Sad 1
20 hours ago, Airpirate said:

In 2014 the Taliban regime wanted their commanders released. The slimy traitor Bergdahl had deserted and join the Taliban against Americans. The Taliban and Obama orchestrated a prisoner swap, Bergdahl agreed to come back to America knowing he wouldn’t face retribution for his actions and Obama’ released 5 top level commanders. They are now running Afganistan. This was no accident. 

Obama then gave the Iranians $150 billion dollars in the dark of night with no oversight and nobody did anything about it.

Now Biden ( at Obama’s orders) has provided the Taliban with $88 billion in the latest high tech weaponry (that we paid for). They are flying in thousands of Afghans without any vetting 

They have collapsed our southern borders allowing anyone into America and they plan on disarming Americans.  

See the ultimate goal here ?

https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/cb090321dAPR20210902104505.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/joe-biden-new-face-global-terror-built-back-better-flag.jpg?resize=520%2C334&ssl=1

https://i1.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/taliban-chain-of-army-surplus-traitor-joes.jpg?w=500&ssl=1

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/09/07/taliban-interim-government-n2595413

17 hours ago, stu said:

And hey.... Fauci lied to Congress... and Psaki won't talk about... 

I got my money on this will get swept under the rug... it'll end up where 'the big guys payoff', 'Hunters laptop', ' Quid Pro Joe' and 'Hunters art payoffs' went...

https://i1.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/kermit-odds-recovering-from-covid-higher-trump-derangement-syndrome-tds.jpg?w=505&ssl=1

https://i0.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/trump-derangement-syndrome-bush-clinton-schumer-obama-meet-with-putin-fine.jpg?resize=520%2C293&ssl=1

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/09/05/the-government-and-cdc-are-lying-about-covid19-vaccine-and-ivermectin-the-question-is-why-n2595312

The vaccine isn't just failing, it's a spectacular fail. It wore off. It no longer works. And just as my holistic doctor friends predicted, it makes the next wave far worse. These doctors say vaccinated people are far more contagious; they carry heavier viral loads and are far more susceptible to getting severe illness than someone with "natural immunity."

This experiment with an "experimental, emergency-use-only" vaccine is a great big failure. A dangerous and deadly failure.

But at this very moment, Biden, the CDC and the U.S. media are pushing the vaccine, vaccine mandates and vaccine passports harder than ever. The question is why?

Why is forcing every American to get vaccinated so important at the exact moment Israel proves the vaccine they're pushing is a dramatic, dangerous and deadly failure?

3 hours ago, CHIEF DOC 99 said:

https://i1.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/kermit-odds-recovering-from-covid-higher-trump-derangement-syndrome-tds.jpg?w=505&ssl=1

https://i0.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/trump-derangement-syndrome-bush-clinton-schumer-obama-meet-with-putin-fine.jpg?resize=520%2C293&ssl=1

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2021/09/05/the-government-and-cdc-are-lying-about-covid19-vaccine-and-ivermectin-the-question-is-why-n2595312

The vaccine isn't just failing, it's a spectacular fail. It wore off. It no longer works. And just as my holistic doctor friends predicted, it makes the next wave far worse. These doctors say vaccinated people are far more contagious; they carry heavier viral loads and are far more susceptible to getting severe illness than someone with "natural immunity."

This experiment with an "experimental, emergency-use-only" vaccine is a great big failure. A dangerous and deadly failure.

But at this very moment, Biden, the CDC and the U.S. media are pushing the vaccine, vaccine mandates and vaccine passports harder than ever. The question is why?

Why is forcing every American to get vaccinated so important at the exact moment Israel proves the vaccine they're pushing is a dramatic, dangerous and deadly failure?

And why are they not looking for actual treatments, or worse,  falsely claiming they don't work or are dangerous. Wait, could it be there's a lot more money in pushing a vaccine? You know, a vaccine that is 95% effective against an illness that is 99.8% survivable. You know the vaccine Joe says you now need a booster to make it better... follow the money. 

This fraudulent asshole doesn’t have the authority to make anyone take a vaccine, ( read the Nuremberg Code) also unconstitutional.  

The cocksuckers are going all in taking control.  

It's "Do what we command or else..."

Pushing the lemmings toward the cliff.

3 hours ago, Airpirate said:

This fraudulent asshole doesn’t have the authority to make anyone take a vaccine, ( read the Nuremberg Code) also unconstitutional.  

The cocksuckers are going all in taking control.  

If the government is seriously pushing

the failed concoction then >>>------->

Why are they not attempting to

vaccinate the illegals at the border?

• Like 1

Refuse to be a Lemming!

"On March 16, 2020, the Trump administration

released a 15-day plan to slow the spread of

the coronavirus in the US. That was 528 days ago.

Over the last year and a half, one of the largest power grabs

in the history of the world has taken place as fearful citizens

willingly surrendered their rights to the state for

the promise of safety.

But that safety never came and it never will.

What did come, however, was a slew of arbitrary

and often ridiculous mandates and decrees from politicians

who think that government force can stop a pandemic.

Despite the economically devastating draconian lockdowns

that killed countless small businesses, vaccine passports,

and mask mandates, COVID-19 returned..."

Read on:

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/americans-have-traded-their-freedoms-for-safety-from-covid-and-now-we-have-neither/

• Like 1

I would venture to say that those whom

actually want the 'vax' have had the vax

and whatever boosters are in vogue,

it's over. I say none for me thanks anyway.

• Like 1

Only by consent of the governed do they 'rule'.