Indian Motorcycle Community

On the plus side the idiot in chief is on vacation... we can only hope the really stupid and dangerous shit he does will stop for a week. Psaki is out for a while too.  

It's kind of hard to believe just how quickly he could fuck things up... but he is on a record pace.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Much better then that asshole bowing to everyone     MAGA!

My Grandpa

Okay you win.  Print this out and place it somewhere you will see it over the few years November 7, 2020 Average gas price $1.89 Deisel $2.09 Average interest rate 2.75 stock

Posted Images

All you dumbasses that voted for this idiot can still get all your Taliban news on twitter... and there is guaranteed to be no mean tweets from Trump. 

• Like 1

Hey... if you've ever wondered how bad shit could really get.... hang on to your hat... we're gonna get to see...

The taliban are no in control of more Blackhawk helicopters than 166 other nations. 

It’s a good thing the dumb fuck Yrump haters don’t have to hear any more mean tweets.  

next up the CCP making a run in Taiwan 

Yep... I'd really like to hear their perspective on things. Do they rally think this idiot is doing a good job? Do they really think things are better now? Do they like paying more for gas? Do they like OPEC having us by tge short hairs? Are they happy with the southern border... 

I hope their longer fucking tables have a seat for the Taliban, cuz they will be here... 

I do t want to hear what anyone thinks , they’re too stupid 

I do t want to hear what anyone thinks , they’re too stupid 

14 hours ago, stu said:

On the plus side the idiot in chief is on vacation... we can only hope the really stupid and dangerous shit he does will stop for a week. Psaki is out for a while too.  

It's kind of hard to believe just how quickly he could fuck things up... but he is on a record pace.

11 hours ago, Airpirate said:

The taliban are no in control of more Blackhawk helicopters than 166 other nations. 

It’s a good thing the dumb fuck Yrump haters don’t have to hear any more mean tweets.  

next up the CCP making a run in Taiwan 

https://i2.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/deep-state-china-iran-aoc-bernie-wall-street-control-biden-no-more-mean-tweets.jpg?resize=520%2C371&ssl=1

Never underestimate 0biden's ability to fuck everything up.

Goes somethun like this:

Well you can ride on the crest of a wave

if that's where you want to be

But does the look on your face mean you're really feeling happy

Or do you feel like you're standing on a wooden leg

Or a poor man much to proud to beg

Or a page from a book that can't be read at all

Well you can see by the way that they are talking

That it's time for you to pick up your grip and start walking

Cause they want to see your long ... legs flying

Go to the place where the earth meets the sky and

Don't stop to turn around and wave goodbye at all

They won't be satisfied, till you're out of their sight

But I wonder how will you feel With a deck of cards and

you're not around to deal You're not around to deal , yeah

They won't be satisfied, till you're out of their sight

But I wonder how will you feel With a deck of cards and

you're not around to deal You're not around to deal , yeah

You can say it's a lie, a joke that you are living

But you know one thing they don't ~ You won't give in

Cause you're like a cat chasin' its tail makes a million circles

But you're gonna fail

Sometimes you just don't understand...

I'm curious to know Obiden's medication protocols.

This Afgani Gaff is made to order for Quemallah's ascendancy.

On 8/16/2021 at 6:44 AM, stu said:

No it's not that hard to believe.

Al

• Like 1
1 hour ago, indian al said:

No it's not that hard to believe.

Al

Well you're right Al.... just look at his last 40 years... but he wasn't the chief then so his fuck ups didn't hurt as bad... 

• Like 1

we had 2500 troops during the stand down negotiated by President Trump. The plan was to pull out all American personnel, allies and eligible afghans, remove all equipment and destroy all structures, then all 2500 troops.  This was with the taliban knowing that any interference would be met with complete force.

the fraudulent regime cuts and runs leaving billions of dollars of equipment we paid for, 40,000 Americans in country to be used as hostages with no plan to save them and now deploying 10,000 troops into a theater without a position of dominance 

all brought to you by the same anti American assholes that have the Iranians $15 billion 

God speed to our brothers that have to go back in under this cluster fuck of an administration 

To all Biden supporters/Trump haters... this shitshow is on you...

Build longer tables this will be coming to America...

Joe needs a vacation... it's probably best .. he really has no fucking idea what's going on... sadly... those left to run things in his absence are just as bad... 

I wonder if Psaki is gonna circle back after her vacation.

1 hour ago, stu said:

Joe needs a vacation... it's probably best .. he really has no fucking idea what's going on... sadly... those left to run things in his absence are just as bad... 

Update... Joe is doing a staycation...

The commiecrats will amendment 25 joe, kameltoe will move in as POTUS and appoint HRC as VP and at some point resign.  

America has been seized by criminals 

1 hour ago, Airpirate said:

The commiecrats will amendment 25 joe, kameltoe will move in as POTUS and appoint HRC as VP and at some point resign.  

America has been seized by criminals 

A plan that was 4 years in the making... steal the election for dementia Joe... have him pick a completely incompetent running... then claim he has dementia, boot him, bring in the biggest crook in politics and have another resignation... helluva plan... hard to believe it just might work... 

Hill/Bill is over the hill and out for good...epstien STAINED...

Obama can run QueMallah as easily as he runs SloJo

What we have in Afghanistan today very clearly defines the difference between negotiating from a point of strength, which we did from January 2017 until January 2021, and negotiating from weakness, which we began again this January... 

There was a reason no American was killed for the last 18 months... let's hope and pray for no loss of American life until the withdrawal is complete. It is to late to pray for no loss of Afghan life... Our idiot in charge has no will, no resolve to solve this problem...

So the idiot in charges plan to bring troops home is a disaster... he has now increased the number of troops in Afghanistan... because he did everything wrong.. how can you not get critical people out before you give up... weak and stupid does not bode well......

Disposable Joe...

When all those reverse gear executive orders

hit the air waves back in January,

Joe said "I don't even know what I'm signing here."

Quemallah swooped in and said "Just Sign it"!

Pump up the volume at 6:10 to 6:25 in the

video posted below.

Seems a majority of Democrats I know are

absolutely refusing to talk about politics these days.

They need a new narrative ~ pronto!

Here is the latest Jihad propaganda parody photo:

https://notthebee.com/article/taliban-wears-us-gear-to-mock-iconic-american-wwii-photo

https://media.notthebee.com/articles/1d05223b-a000-4d9b-babc-fb777f29490f.jpg

First we were deplorable, then fucking Nazis now we're the Taliban... these fuckers  can't make up their mind who or what we are...