Indian Motorcycle Community
CHIEF DOC 99

N E W S & Q U R R E N T E V E N T S

Next time you're in a racquet ball match and you find yourself ahead, stop and tell your opponent, " ok I win ".

See how that works out for ya.

At the time trump put out the "STOP COUNTING" Tweet, if it had happened as the fkn moron had wished, Biden would have been declared the unequivocal winner because all Biden needed was Arizona's and Nevada's electoral votes and Biden was ahead in both.

What a moron.  And alla y'all like this guy.

What does that say about y'all?

Can I move in with you Vlad? You have the same lube we used last time?

11 hours ago, XV62 said:

Next time you're in a racquet ball match and you find yourself ahead, stop and tell your opponent, " ok I win ".

At the time trump put out the "STOP COUNTING" Tweet, if it had happened as the fkn moron had wished, Biden would have been declared the unequivocal winner because all Biden needed was Arizona's and Nevada's electoral votes and Biden was ahead in both.

There'll be a new format in racquetball.  We are just going to divide all the points and redistribute them equally. Everyone will now get a trophy.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, XV62 said:

It's not about liking this guy. That's where you're majorly wrong. It's about caring for this country,  doing what is right for America and Americans. That is what he has attempted to do and accomplished much with all the shit the democrats have thrown at him for 4 years. 

You talk about moronic. What do they say...  the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results... enter Joe Biden... 47 years of non accomplishments.  Well, he did get him and his family quite rich on a government salary.  So, that is an accomplishment.

Now we'll have open borders, get pay for China and Russia to pollute, pay more taxes, but yeah, corporation taxes will go up. When corporate taxes go up I'm sure it will be better for us cuz they'll just except lower profits and won't pass that on to us.

Take a look at where we are today; gas prices, economic growth, increased income, stick market and compare to where we are in 2 years. I think it's gonna be a sad comparison. 

• Like 3

I live in a country and went through that country's time when millions of postal and advance votes were manufactured for the Military Party, but our People's Party won anyway through overwhelming turnout. The problem with the USA is that there are 70 million people who know what's happening, and will vote for the man (Trump) who will straight up tell them what's happening - and then there are 65 million people who have drunk the Kool-Aid brewed by the billionaires. Now normally a 5 million vote difference would settle things beyond a doubt, but here's the awful truth, Americans: in a 52-48 election with 135 million people voting, it's easy to manufacture and switch 4% with plausible deniability. In my country the vote against the dictatorships was 70% to 30 % and that margin was just too much for the vote riggers, who threw up their hands and conceded the election .... for the time being. They're still plotting today to take back power. Americans, LEARN THE LESSON OF MYANMAR.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, XV62 said:

More about racquetball. 

New rules. No longer required to be a USRA member to compete in sanctioned tournaments.  That was exclusionary.  Open to all.. Anyone can play. 

Changing the name of the organization, too. It is the United States Racquetball Association. That is offensive, racist, xenophobic and anti LGBTQ and whatever other letters are needed. I thing the plan is to call AIRTEUYDWOORA.

That's the All Inclusive Respectful to Everyone Unless You Disagree With Our Opinion Racquetball Association. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Vintage Chief said:

Half Mast.JPG

Fuck you moron. You think this shit is funny? 

Tech wins.China wins.  You don't like Trump? I don't give a shit.

How the hell you like Biden?

You make me embarrassed to be an American

I hope I never meet you.

Edited by Doc

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Fuck you moron. You think this shit is funny? 

Tech wins.China wins.  You don't like Trump? I don't give a shit.

How the hell you like Biden?

You make me embarrassed to be an American

I hope I never meet you.

I'll give you the opportunity to meet me. I'd like the opportunity for you to look me, a proud U.S.A. American Veteran directly in the face, and call me a moron. I'd like for you to meet me. I'd love nothing better than to throat punch your god-damned mother fucking throat and watch you cave to the ground and swerve about like the sheepish little foreskin you truly are. You who think you're above it all, you with your smart-ass mother fucking NJ piece of shit attitude. You who are still sucking your mother's tits. Face it, you're a loud mouthed flaming asshole with nothing better to do than start a fight. You're pathetic. You're disgusting. You're revolting. You're insidious. Bring it you fucking asshole. You should be embarrassed to be an American because you display absolutely none of the virtues or empathizes which this country was founded upon. Bring it you piece of flaming donkey shit.

Just an FYI.  The media does NOT have any authority to call elections , each state requires ratification and that is the responsibility of the electoral team and the state legislature.  

Al Gore went 42 days in a challenge for the state of Florida only.  There are at least six lawsuits and 4 re counts , not to mention Justice Alitos order to separate and investigate all ballets received after Tuesday,  “glitches “ in voting software and a numerous other blatant examples of fraud and malfeasance.

Bottom line this is not over , it’s just starting.   As mentioned earlier if your okay with this there is no reason to cite in any future election because the criminals behind this own you 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Airpirate said:

Just an FYI.  The media does NOT have any authority to call elections , each state requires ratification and that is the responsibility of the electoral team and the state legislature.  
Come on man, tell us something we don't know.  The electors meet in December then the votes are given to congress in early January.

Al Gore went 42 days in a challenge for the state of Florida only.  There are at least six lawsuits and 4 re counts , not to mention Justice Alitos order to separate and investigate all ballets received after Tuesday,  “glitches “ in voting software and a numerous other blatant examples of fraud and malfeasance.

There are/were 4 lawsuits.  3 have already been tossed for lack of compelling evidence.  The PA deal is to separate the mail in votes for a separate count.  Thing is Biden wins without PA.  Doesn't even matter.

Bottom line this is not over , it’s just starting.   As mentioned earlier if your okay with this there is no reason to cite in any future election because the criminals behind this own you 

When all the states votes are at 100% counted each one will certify their count.  Then it will be certified and over and Biden will still have won.

Okay you win.  Print this out and place it somewhere you will see it over the few years

November 7, 2020

Average gas price $1.89

Deisel $2.09

Average interest rate 2.75

stock market close over 27,000

past four years No beheadings or terrorist attacks on America 

No new wars started

GDP over 3%

Average household income up $5,000+ since 2016

8 million people off of god stamps since 2016

Record low in employment 

Record high US manufacturing 

second amendment protected

strongest military since WW ll

when it all falls apart you can be proud of your support for the anti American agenda that these scumbags will unleash all because the orange man made your butt hurt

• Like 5

I’m hearing my Grandpa’s voice saying, “Gentlemen don’t discuss their politics.” I always wondered why he said that. This year has taught me the wisdom of his words. I am very guilty of transgressing that adage of his. He was born in the later part of the 1800’s, was in France in WW1, breathed in the gas, came home and survived the Spanish flu. The world was a simpler place back then. I pray the Republic survives this era in our history (the decisiveness on all sides) I’m not feeling good about any of it. 

• Like 2

"We have put together, I think the most extensive and inclusive

VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION in the history of American politics.”

- Joe Biden

• Like 2

Sleepy Joe is just Crooked Hillary with a smaller dick!

https://c2.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/09-China-Back-LI-1080-595x425.jpg

• Like 1