Indian Motorcycle Community
CHIEF DOC 99

N E W S & Q U R R E N T E V E N T S

Got it. Your personal hated supersedes you approval of a booming economy, low unemployment, strong military, record median household income, secure borders, favorable trade deals and kicking ISIS ass.

• Like 3

When I make a decision with regard to voting for a candidate, the most important factor (for me) is not the candidate's political party affiliation. The most important factor for me is the candidate's credibility. Does the candidate have a history of telling the truth, cheating, lying, deception, fraud, disinformation, experience, etc. I vote for the candidate - e.g. the person, the individual. Do I share the same goals/views/agendas as the candidate? Political party affiliation is actually much removed (for me). For these reasons, I did not vote for Donald Trump. I find Donald Trump to be a liar, deceptive, a cheater, a manipulator, an egotistical loud mouthed man with no agendas I support. He does not know how to work with any governmental agencies and/or public/private agencies for which I share a common platform. Basically, I've hated this person/individual since I first became aware of who he is - which would date somewhere around the time he appeared to me to be a tyrant - on The Apprentice.

"He does not know how to work with any governmental agencies

and/or public/private agencies for which I share a common platform."

nOSHIT

It's called draining the Swamp

A few swamp critters are bound to get fucked!

You'd have to dial back to Reagan to find an effective

Republican POTUS.

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

These are indisputable facts at the time the donald was elected and 2 months later took office:

The economy was growing at a steady pace.............

The stock market was the highest it had ever been..................

Unemployment was at a record low....................

Bin laden was dead................

Lotsa experts are of the opinion that the economy, stock market, and unemployment are trends carrying on from the previous eight years recovery from the last GOP's nightmare of a crash in '08.............

But of course, the donald is taking full credit for all of it including the previous 8 years................

What he and his offspring are doing is fukkin you and me and all of the taxpayers out of millions of dollars every day with his personal businesses by scheduling trips for "government functions" at his hotels, rerouting military planes to out of the way airports close to his resorts to purchase fuel to keep the airports afloat to help out his bottom line.

Yet Trump takes no take home pay...

I favor our original Republic over our presently evolving Administrative State form of government.

Mitt Romney urinal targets ~ a hot item this week.

• Like 1

Yet Trump takes no take home pay...

Someone, anyone, is going to have to show proof of this fact, uh, bit of unproven information....................

I heard the donald say this also, but it is a known and proven FACT that he is a pathological liar...................

Maybe Iowa got it right?

THE BIDEN FAMILY-WOW, some of this new to me!

• In 2017, Joe Biden’s niece, Caroline Biden, stole $100,000 through a credit card scam, aka, GRAND LARCENY, was able to cut a deal with DEMOCRAT NY prosecutors and got off scott free without jail time or probation. This was her second arrest. She was able to deal her way out of that one too. She has also been to rehab numerous times.
  • Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was kicked out of the Navy for failing a cocaine drug test. More: HOW DID HE EVER GET A Naval Officers direct COMMISSION? Daddy fixed it!
  • Then he divorced his wife, mother of his three daughters, after a year long affair, to marry his brother’s widow. WHO DOES THAT?
  • Over the course of the divorce, Hunter drained hundreds of thousands of dollars from the couple's assets by "spending extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations), while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills It actually was worse than that, all outlined here:
  • And this is all on top of the BILLIONS his father dubiously arranged for him from communist China and Ukraine.
  • Biden ’s daughter with Jill, Ashley Biden Krein, has been arrested several times for drug charges. While he was Veep, she was videoed snorting cocaine but the news media decided to not to publish the video. She hid out in the Veep Delaware home for a week or so until things calmed down.
  • Now we can't forget 8 years of dear Daddy Joe. The weekends he was not traveling out of the country he had Air Force 2 take him and a "few" friends home to Delaware along with the required Secret Service Agents. This is recorded as 40 trips per average year at a cost of $1.3M per weekend for aircraft, crew, fuel, SS agents salaries and benefits. Not only Joe's trips but whenever his "problem children" stayed at the Delaware house there were 2 SS Agents assigned for the length of their stay. They just know how to spend tax dollars.

• Like 2

Someone, anyone, is going to have to show proof of this fact, uh, bit of unproven information....................

I heard the donald say this also, but it is a known and proven FACT that he is a pathological liar...................

Can you prove this false?? I find it funny how all stuff said bad about him is taken as gospel truth and anything good is taken as a lie. A lot of what has been said as lies has come out as the truth so its kinda wishy washy. He was acquitted and from what I've seen it was rightly so. If the democrats would honestly spend more time on dealing with America than trying to destroy Trump the US would be MUCH better off IMHO. I wish you all the best my friend but it looks to me like you will get him for another 4 years after the latest witch hunt was shot down.

Al

• Like 5

He does not keep his paycheck as POTUS. https://thebl.com/politics/what-agencies-did-president-trump-donate-his-salary-to.html

OK, I asked for some confirmation of that. I'll take your word for it for now.

Now if someone would get him to refund all the millions his businesses have made from the taxpayers money being paid to all his hotels, resorts, and golf clubs, I'll shut up about the lying POS.

But we all know that ain't gonna happen.......................

.jpg

• Like 2

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

?

me ride um centennial [MRUC]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CHIEF DOC 99 said:

Laura was a baby when she did that.

http://www.richmondlabs.com/Automotive/RichmondV8/sicht1.jpg

• Like 1

If you enjoy the group Chicago you should check out the stuff Leonid & Friends have put together. I've been following them for a couple years. I missed the fact they toured the U.S.A. last year otherwise I would have gone to one of their shows. I owned every Chicago album back in the day (some 2 or 3 times as they wore out). They perform Chicago meticulously note-for-note. They recently produced an old Earth, Wind & Fire tune - September. Check out the licks - they kill it. Ksenia has knockers from heaven. She is fluent in seven different languages & is a good pianist in her own right. The lead guitarist is great, the drummer holds a fabulous beat/tempo and he's funnier than a bastard. Leonid (composer) is in his early 60s and they're all from Russia.

Edited by Vintage Chief

:Cheers[1]:

http://www.richmondlabs.com/Automotive/RichmondV8/joebody.jpg

:Beer-Chug[1]:

Bth 6ad39183 1daa 4d4c 9944 82eac07e2004[1]

:eyebrow: