me ride um Centennial [MRUC]

Super Dooper

http://www.richmondlabs.com/Automotive/RichmondV8/v8mate.JPG

Taxpayer fund di$pur$al transparency... 'Open The Books'

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjK7gBT5Ub0Srl-6zZBnuRw

https://www.openthebooks.com/

A state by state audit of spending:

https://www.openthebooks.com/news/checkbooks/?F_All=y

Most will recall the Richard Nixon slogan. I found a recent Joe Biden slogan.

BYEDON.jpg.21dfb0848de6a434b27ea10e4bde8100.jpg1536476085_LickDick72.thumb.JPG.d5d05401b0441ed5c9cce49df32adfd7.JPG

Bye Bye Bernie! ☭

FOOSH had similar carnage

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/z1vOIbp7CT43Ns489f9S7lUw8PLbtH_DHP0Z90lqRIoDpsWSQE9A06hiIxaenS2-i7-_g7LO62bq9FA5cJH60TaqwrOPNx8Lgpi9wZeDLaAqIzzneX_8GTggWc-E9cT6hirTIkFYqApeIap9p3GcwbP6LtoRCCG8UC3v3sYKCzwfKHEcrUhzCFt29NQsSZbdVxoyz8S5kTYIDL1z5QyBTqlXMSEW2D4crfCbNJDTKrY_cCvl7Ui-fvNxuMVS0o1njADquEnM3fDOn-o74r_y2GId3jZtRERFYMR6fpYM_8VlR8c8Q3qBjKPZMHuY0boK4KI3H2pU0yWhBPkNvytk9rQBR60W1I5aUYqwgSFiN8iywWEcG0RUghLN79ZckIlZgth_SDAkR5aH01QHNicEqa1aYuXKf6mx_QkRVxRGnZUrnfwU1iZyBjyIiB3C46NXde6SkbVNXzvJ9kgYvLTuhttLrdV269VXIrFB2PqiDoQbdBh1wCIeD5KuooVX9jACM_wlyfsu42Taxq62vlShB7Vp3ac7MK4jHTFGfvfKssyg2xh1_NHqB4d9tOTKUl94GdZ8kb6tNvxpTRKj2uDzr2SaiqUPBUL75iwwbhPCgeD9bQNB9yYz3RX7Po8ABYRrPmXmcwya35faKgqCsS93A1vUQ1NIJy5A_akS0AELVie9CgQD-g5b9uM83W-BTF-x9_KPENLyDXliN7pCdGHgJy0RmTa0qyTVcuB_h5wRANEYI3Mjbg=w573-h764-no

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1ESf8HN-HEMuWbA3mVNqEtcPMACSj9cAVaGl5_O43ZqW5GrN2sQglTazicRVQRpBsgDIOjZDHyusfww2FdmBOcI__zhrWL9VmmP-K5-YUOaENbwz6aiq9LSC3-SyPCd0iVwnCtEHMVzaHiY8A8tnp8rKljdoAAYC0OMEPbtSp9Bkkez2PCwQgjDW_k_LSW3WzDsAgYDQWUMW_l_cQddpAwmTu77IfFCljmvnE2ELE0e_nsgOadyWANmGjjtqxbmc1mm6SjI-cGlQ55DFretrYiKWHZpj4MjCHEXoUwnLaoN4zzFyUvVcjBMiuCBvMKu1KbcG4PI5nLmuUGF7xdUDUoH2wWuH-49VgM8kBARLDdQeCNKQoZF6B3weLy-cc2xTjA_soG--CFPuOKlFx94CtEQ_FKYqeRXSYhe0-vSFzBZWdDVDUsDMkm49tlTRni-DaDI0wZ57ebMOeTgZOLf-FqbA3sBMeNU2AwGIkE7B4wcwp1WyW824fDT_lK8OcM-h05D5WNKIs2JJle3TvJCMZAtXVZkeyDswLaMK6-KRWbwLj4QQcbFjFHQmqMgq01wtG6S3BfqFqy8Xyj2_O5l6EYUqYWV1n5fF2MaHrKrlyE7uEOUBE54_0pHnzduBklIPHFWLwu08s14Puq9Bczfu0L2knSk0JhOgJDSumdwaJIanC_Q-OfgYFNaBXxma2IaBiN7_si15OMiBikaJkScLyxWVjfWyqJUY6Rh4_lK1T9WmnpvcTg=w573-h764-no

I’m packing my shit up and going to Maine, fuck this shit. 

While yer up around there give my regards to Canuckistan, Pete.  :Cheers[1]:

sig:

Bth 6ad39183 1daa 4d4c 9944 82eac07e2004[1]

me ride um Centennial  [MRUC]

I'll go to Timmy's in St. StephenN.B. 5 minutes from house, no reported cases in Maine

Posted (edited)

👍

timhorton1.jpg

Image result for pix of guy drinking tim horton's coffee

Edited by MRUC

14 hours ago, Micmac said:

I’m packing my shit up and going to Maine, fuck this shit. 

This just in.

Five hundred 55' tractor trailer combination rigs loaded w/ toilet paper have been sighted rolling into the state of Maine, U.S.A.

Stay tuned to 'Fucked Up Nightly News' for all of your live news updates.

State of Fear ~ Induced to control population behavior

“I have more respect for people who change their views after acquiring new information

than for those who cling to views they held thirty years ago.

The world changes. Ideologues and zealots don’t.”

Michael Crichton, State of Fear

https://www.grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/black_swan_event.jpg

:rauch08:

TORONTO (AP) — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is quarantining himself at home after his wife exhibited flu-like symptoms.

Trudeau's office said Thursday that Sophie Grégoire Trudeau returned from a speaking engagement in Britain and had mild flu-like symptoms, including

6 hours ago, MRUC said:

👍

timhorton1.jpg

Image result for pix of guy drinking tim horton's coffee

That's a classic John Ferguson and Tim Horton

Afterfour(Rick)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MRUC said:

:rauch08:

TORONTO (AP) — Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is quarantining himself at home after his wife exhibited flu-like symptoms.

Trudeau's office said Thursday that Sophie Grégoire Trudeau returned from a speaking engagement in Britain and had mild flu-like symptoms, including

Hiding from the public because he doesn't know how to do his job.

Afterfour(Rick)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm awaiting a call from the government instructing me (and anyone over the age of 67) to proceed to the nearest hospital for euthanasia. Apparently, we're at the highest risk and this will reduce the total number of future cases so as not to cause a larger outbreak. 🤬

• Haha 1

Soylent Green

Canada is 100 feet from my house. I got an 18 foot old town canoe aptly provisioned and a Polaris Ranger similarly apportioned and 500 miles of wilderness trails across the road   When I pull into driveway clock in truck switches to Atlantic standard Time and us cellular texts me I will charged for international calls. The only home I can see is in New Brunswick and a light house to my left. I have had Lyme disease, cancer, hep c and am insulin dependent. I will go away if I catch this shit. Call me reactionary, I don’t give a fuck. I bought the place with this scenario in mind and and am quite prepared. I have a S&W M&P ar 10 with a 3.0 trijicon scope which I can shoot fly shit out of pepper at 500 yards as well as many other things in place.i can see a mile down the beach. They made me go in their army, and I learned well.I have a defensible perimeter and I figure if I have to make a stand it’s as good as anywhere.got a generac and 300 gallons of propane. And 4 months of food.Best case scenario I get some firewood cut and finish some remodeling and come back to Carolina in the fall. Oh did I mention I’m really pissed off about no baseball ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 8:41 PM, Micmac said:

Soylent Green

414397565.jpg

MRUC

Trump the fucking buffoon...

January 22:
Trump: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” 
February 2:
Trump: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” 

February 24: 
Trump: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. . . . Stock Market starting to look very good to me.”

February 26:
Trump: “[The number of people infected is] going very substantially down, not up.” “The 15 [cases] within a couple of days, is going to be down to zero.”

March 6:
Trump: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. . . . Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 10:
Trump: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” 
March 11:
Trump: “If we get rid of the coronavirus problem quickly, we won’t need [economic] stimulus.”

March 13:
Trump: "To unleash the full power of the federal government ... I am officially declaring a national emergency."