Indian Motorcycle Community

Woman detained after video appears to show her throwing own feces at Tim Hortons staff

Langley RCMP say woman is known to police and was released from custody after being given a court date

CBC News · Posted: May 16, 2018 2:32 PM PT | Last Updated: May 16

This screen capture from a video posted online appears to show a woman arguing with restaurant staff before she defecated in front of the counter and threw it at staff. (LiveLeak)

The Tim Hortons corporation said it is "deeply concerned" about a graphic video circulating online that appears to show a woman argue with staff at a Langley restaurant, before defecating in front of the cashier's counter and throwing it at staff.

According to Langley RCMP, the incident took place at the location in the 20200-block of Douglas Cr. on Monday evening.

Founder of Chinese company with billions in B.C. assets gets 18 years for fraud

RCMP said officers briefly detained the woman, who is known to police in the area, and issued a date for her to appear in court.

Police said nobody was injured in the incident, and a report was provided to Crown counsel, who will decide whether any charges will be filed.

"In limited cases across the country, restaurants have a restricted access policy for restrooms to ensure the well-being of our guests," said Tim Hortons in a written statement.

Mom who argued self-defence in alleged assault on 8-year-old son found not guilty

"Our current understanding is that the Team Member used their discretion in this case and denied access to this Guest based on past behaviour and out of concern for the immediate safety of Team Members and Guests in the Restaurant," the statement read, adding that as matters escalated, staff called police.

Couple sues Love it or List it Vancouver showmakers, claims contractor was actor

Tim Hortons said the safety of staff and customers is a top priority and the corporation is working with the franchise owner to continue to look into the incident.

Edited by Micmac
  • Like 2

I cant wait to get back to Timmies!

• Like 1

cant stand tim hortons coffee. Mc Donalds coffee is way better and cheaper.

Al

• Like 1

At my house in Maine there is a timmies in Calais, always empty except for Canuck ‘s going to Walmart, go across the river a half a mile away in St. Stephen, New Brunswick and there is a traffic jam at least three blocks long each way at that timmies. I really think you could cross into the US, get a cup in Maine, return to Canada and have a cup before the people in St. Stephen.

• Like 1

Couple years ago, 2016, I entered my very first timmies (shown in photo below) located next to our hotel near downtown Vancouver BC. Although I'm a card carrying Canuck, not a dual citizen, I wasn't familiar with all the "QUEUES" so I tried to re-enter my position in line. The whole friggin place erupted in anger against me. I was quite humiliated n went to the end of the queue. They gave me a cold hard piece of American cheese between two pieces of cold toast. LOL. I sat down n ate it quietly.....I was hungry Got up and left. Those Bastages. F'em. lol.

138210.jpg

me ride um centennial [MRUC]

cheers

Edited by MRUC
  • Like 1

LET'S WENT!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voMRHPNevOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIUIh7dxlnI

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

to timmies

413898986.jpg

cheers

Edited by MRUC

Woman detained after video appears to show her throwing own feces at Tim Hortons staff

Langley RCMP say woman is known to police and was released from custody after being given a court date

CBC News · Posted: May 16, 2018 2:32 PM PT | Last Updated: May 16

This screen capture from a video posted online appears to show a woman arguing with restaurant staff before she defecated in front of the counter and threw it at staff. (LiveLeak)

The Tim Hortons corporation said it is "deeply concerned" about a graphic video circulating online that appears to show a woman argue with staff at a Langley restaurant, before defecating in front of the cashier's counter and throwing it at staff.

According to Langley RCMP, the incident took place at the location in the 20200-block of Douglas Cr. on Monday evening.

Founder of Chinese company with billions in B.C. assets gets 18 years for fraud

RCMP said officers briefly detained the woman, who is known to police in the area, and issued a date for her to appear in court.

Police said nobody was injured in the incident, and a report was provided to Crown counsel, who will decide whether any charges will be filed.

"In limited cases across the country, restaurants have a restricted access policy for restrooms to ensure the well-being of our guests," said Tim Hortons in a written statement.

Mom who argued self-defence in alleged assault on 8-year-old son found not guilty

"Our current understanding is that the Team Member used their discretion in this case and denied access to this Guest based on past behaviour and out of concern for the immediate safety of Team Members and Guests in the Restaurant," the statement read, adding that as matters escalated, staff called police.

Couple sues Love it or List it Vancouver showmakers, claims contractor was actor

Tim Hortons said the safety of staff and customers is a top priority and the corporation is working with the franchise owner to continue to look into the incident.

I love there coffee but there food is SHITTY

• Like 1

10 years ago they had good apple fritters, they suck now.

MRUC, I wish I could send you pictures. I got a box of nice H Upmann from my guy.

• Like 1

👍

cheers

His name is Fast Eddie

• Like 1

At my house in Maine there is a timmies in Calais, always empty except for Canuck ‘s going to Walmart, go across the river a half a mile away in St. Stephen, New Brunswick and there is a traffic jam at least three blocks long each way at that timmies. I really think you could cross into the US, get a cup in Maine, return to Canada and have a cup before the people in St. Stephen.

its like that here too. people in 10-20 car drive throughs waiting for a cup of coffee. I guess I learnt from my dad 26 years in the army and he had to wait in line for everything once he retired he refuses to wait in line ups again.

Al

• Like 1