Indian Motorcycle Community

Flat Track Racing - Wrecking Crew - Ftr750 - Harley-Davidson

Hey DOC. Very cool. Thanks for thinking of me. It looks like a nice coffee cup. I'm not going to get one as it appears from the workmanship and as stated the decor is a paper wrapping. If it were baked into the ceramic it would hold up much better and longer; and, I'd be prone to think more seriously about it since I would actually be able to use it and it would withstand the heat of the dishwasher. As it stands, it appears more as a novelty cup; but, it's still nicely portrayed. I have enough Indian novelty items - still, nice cup.

• 1 month later...

Jared takes 1st place again on the Indian FTR750 - American Flat Track

Event: Harley-Davidson TT presented by Russ Brown Motorcycle Attorneys at DAYTONA
Date: March 15, 2018

1 1 Jared Mees Indian Scout FTR750 25 Laps WINNER 0:27.771 25

http://www.americanflattrack.com/events/2018/view/daytona-tt-2018/results

Indian factory rider Jared Mees picked up where he left off last year. The defending series champ ran a flawless race on his No. 1 Indian FTR750 to win the opening round of the 2018 American Flat Track Championship Thursday night at Daytona International Speedway.

http://www.cyclenews.com/2018/03/article/2018-daytona-tt-american-flat-track-results/

And, no less than SIX Indian Scout FTR750 motorcycles within the top 18 finishing places.

Edited by Vintage Chief
  • Like 1

Nice!! Thanks.

me me me [MRUC]

cheers

• Like 1