Indian Motorcycle Community

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just looked at the first one from Vox. if that is what your referring too I see why your so gullible. The mosque thing at ground zero Is racist? I don't see that. 1 Muslim is a religion not a race k

That's NOT the point. These shitsacks DO have the right to disrespect our country , they have that right BECAUSE of our warriors   The point is THE Scumbags in the NFL CHOOSE to disrespect our anth

I saw nothing about staying on topic... just looking a fool if you didnt understand what they were kneeling for...   Could be why you think Trump is a racist... your understander is broken...

In my mind there is zero doubt that trump is a racist because of what he has said and done since being elected.

I have not seen anything to make me believe he is racist. I have seen things to the contrary. But then again I have seen news articles of him getting awards for helping the black community. where as you seem to see things in your head that make him racist.

Al

• Like 4

I have not seen anything to make me believe he is racist. I have seen things to the contrary. But then again I have seen news articles of him getting awards for helping the black community. where as you seem to see things in your head that make him racist.

Then quit watching Fox News and look for other outlets, tons of evidence everywhere.

Al

I’m just following the thread, i’m Not talking about blacks with that post

You brought up racism in conjunction with the NFL players kneeling. If you don't know what they are kneeling for, according to them, then you need to politely excuse yourself from the discussion before you look more the fool than you already are doing.

• Like 3

You brought up racism in conjunction with the NFL players kneeling. If you don't know what they are kneeling for, according to them, then you need to politely excuse yourself from the discussion before you look more the fool than you already are doing.

Just me correct, I see you don’t tell anyone else to stay on topic. Not surprised

Then quit watching Fox News and look for other outlets, tons of evidence everywhere.

Al

only time I see things about Trump being racist are from haters like yourself.

Al

• Like 1

only time I see things about Trump being racist are from haters like yourself.

Al

I'm not a hater just a realist, but I've been warned it appears to either agree with you guy's on this subject or quit posting. Well I can't change my position just because someone thinks I should.

Just me correct, I see you don’t tell anyone else to stay on topic. Not surprised

The Oppressor is victimizing you for sure, ay? :nod:

Everyone is becoming a pseudogout-victim of this all pervading systemic anti-Trump hysteria. :grin:

Have you checked out FX's 'American Horror Story ~ Cult' yet this season?

What a ridiculous unprecedented clusterfukk message of mindless paranoia that show is exhibiting. :no:

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

So.... how many of ya'll were sitting on the couch watching these guys kneel during the national anthem?

I refuse to watch them anymore.Done. Over.

• Like 3

That was a little before my time and do not doubt it was true. There was a lot of wrong doing in those days but then we evolved for the most part and became a better nation that treated people the same weather you are white, black, Asian, Indian, escimo or any other race. Now with trump in the white house the white Supremes feel that have support from the president that's why they keep thanking trump for his speeches. In my mind there is zero doubt that trump is a racist because of what he has said and done since being elected.

I don't think that is necessarily the case Indian True. I think these "Whites" ( actually Caucasian would be better) are tired of being spit on and put down and made to feel guilty just because they are caucasian. Tired of the race baiting. That card was played for the last 8 years.

• Like 5

I'm not a hater just a realist, but I've been warned it appears to either agree with you guy's on this subject or quit posting. Well I can't change my position just because someone thinks I should.

but you called him a racist without offering any proof other than your mind. sorry but that don't count.

Al

• Like 5

Just me correct, I see you dont tell anyone else to stay on topic. Not surprised

I saw nothing about staying on topic... just looking a fool if you didnt understand what they were kneeling for...

Could be why you think Trump is a racist... your understander is broken...

• Like 6

but you called him a racist without offering any proof other than your mind. sorry but that don't count.

Al

Here you go, just three of the million facts out there. Giving it to you because you asked.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racism-history

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83

http://www.dw.com/en/the-racist-comments-of-donald-trump/a-40127122

Quit blaming the democrats it involves poth parties, both parties are to blame.

Nope, sorry the democrips are to blame.

Stop watching The View, those stupid libtard, snowflake cackling hens are warping your common sense.

• Like 2

NBA SENDS MEMO TO ALL 30 TEAMS WARNING PLAYERS THEY MUST STAND FOR NATIONAL ANTHEM

They don't want the backlash the NFL has been getting.

https://www.infowars.com/nba-sends-memo-to-all-30-teams-warning-players-they-must-stand-for-national-anthem/

What is this NBA you speak of?

• Like 1

NFL Player Who Disrespected Anthem Was Just Arrested – Look How Many Felony Charges He Racked Up!

low life thug, throw his ass in prison. If this were any of us we would be in prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAgF7UevhQc

About half of those unpatriotic dumb bastards have felony convictions

I just looked at the first one from Vox. if that is what your referring too I see why your so gullible. The mosque thing at ground zero Is racist? I don't see that. 1 Muslim is a religion not a race kinda like being christian. 2. the towers were destroyed by Muslims. also he didn't ban Muslims from the states he banned all people coming from those 7 countries. if you were Christian, buddist, atheist whatever you were banned so stop twisting stuff to suit your hatred. The stuff that was in those the Vox "news" thing you posted is a stretch to use as your argument for him being racist.

It all still looks to me that your butt hurt about the republicans winning the election. nothing more. you post a lot about what a bad racist man he is yet don't mention what Hillary would have done had she won. She is currently going around pushing her book saying she lost because she is a woman. I will give you that he is unpolished, speaks before he thinks or simply doesn't give a shit and speaks his mind. he isn't so PC as some would like. He isn't a career politician so he doesn't know how to suck up like the rest. In 8 years when he is done your country will still be standing and in my opinion will be better off for having had him.

Al

Edited by indian al
  • Like 8