Indian Motorcycle Community

Into My Second Year Of No Nfl

I don't miss it

Oh yeah. FUCK them!!!!

• Like 3

My friend. That post could be one of the dumbest things you have said in a long time

• Like 4

I don't believe that it is a "trump doesn't like black players" issue. It is about a Code of Conduct, principles (a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning) and standards (a level of quality). There was a time in this country where respect was taught to the children and passed on generation to generation.

That flag, the stripes that are present on the flag of the United States are representative of the original 13 colonies that existed in the U.S. The red stripes represent the hardiness and valor that was used to get the U.S. to where it is. The white stripes represent the innocence and purity that exists in the country.

I call the RED stripes Blood Stripes, also a term used in the Marine Corps for the distinctive RED stripe down the outside of each leg on our Dress Blue uniform. The RED in the stripes of both the flag and the Dress Blues represent the BLOOD of men and women fighting to preserve your privileges as citizens in the United States as afforded to you under the constitution. Citizens who never serve have privileges afforded to them on the backs of those who do serve to protect those privileges, our rights, we served and we earned them.

NFL players on their knees are protesting what wrong that has been done or is being done to them by the people of the United states?

Example of someone who was in the NFL, Pat Tillman, who gave up the glamorous life of a professional football star to join the Army Rangers, should be remembered as a role model of courage and patriotism and these players today are disrespecting him. He was killed in action in Afghanistan.

During World War II, 995 NFL athletes joined the ranks of our military and served our country. Of those, 23 died.

Over 200 NFL soldiers defended America in Korea.

Twenty-eight of our NFL soldiers fought in Vietnam, and a handful have shipped out to the Middle East. Three of these brave men have lost their lives.

And the NFL says while the number of NFL soldiers has lessened, the level of commitment for those who serve our country has not. Really and then the privileged ones get to take a knee of disrespect to those who have truly shown the hardiness and valor that was used to get the U.S. to where it is today, all who served and became true inspirations to the youth and people of this country, those who became true heroes by giving the ultimate sacrifice.

And then, Robert Patrick “Rocky” Bleier was a running back who was drafted twice. First, the Pittsburgh Steeler's drafted Rocky in 1968 to play running back. A year later, the U.S. Army drafted him to fight in Vietnam.

In Vietnam, both of Rocky’s legs were brutally injured by a bullet and grenade. While recovering, he could barely walk. With the urging of Steelers owner Art Rooney, Rocky earned a spot back on the team and enjoyed four Steelers Super Bowl victories.

In 1968, the Buffalo Bills drafted James Robert “Bob” Kalsu, an All-American tackle coming out of the University of Oklahoma. He played one NFL season. After his rookie season with the Bills, Kalsu entered the United States Army. He was a Second Lieutenant. Kalsu first stepped down onto Vietnam soil in November, 1969. Some eight months later, on July 21, 1970, Kalsu was killed in action.

Now here is the way I see it, when these clowns take a knee they are disrespecting every American who fought for this country and who is represented in the BLOOD STRIPE, the stripe that represents the hardiness and valor of our lost warriors.

Just my opinion, and my right to speak or write it since I earned that right due to my service to this great nation. . . . if you never served then you can enjoy your privilege to do the same and then thank me and all who have served so that you can be so privileged.

• Like 5

Okay, and within the Pledge of Allegiance you find your truth and guaranties as a citizen, you don't pledge then you should not be afforded these privileges,

The Pledge of Allegiance:

By Red Skelton

I: Me, an individual, a committee of one.

PLEDGE: Dedicate all of my worldly goods to give without self pity.

ALLEGIANCE: My love and my devotion.

TO THE FLAG: Our standard, Old Glory, a symbol of freedom. Wherever she waves, there’s respect because your loyalty has given her a dignity that shouts freedom is everybody’s job.

UNITED: That means that we have all come together.

STATES: Individual communities that have united into 48 great states. Forty-eight individual communities with pride and dignity and purpose; all divided with imaginary boundaries yet united to a common purpose, and that’s love for country.

AND TO THE REPUBLIC: A state in which sovereign power is invested in representatives chosen by the people to govern. And government is the people, and it’s from the people to the leaders, not from the leaders to the people.

FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION: One nation, meaning “so blessed by God.

INDIVISIBLE: Incapable of being divided.

WITH LIBERTY: Which is freedom, the right of power to live one’s own life without threats, fear, or some sort of retaliation.

AND JUSTICE: The principle or quality of dealing fairly with others.

FOR ALL: For all, which means, boys and girls, it’s as much your country as it is mine.

And now, boys and girls, let me hear you recite the Pledge of Allegiance:

“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands: one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”

Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country, and two words have been added to the Pledge of Allegiance: “under God.” Wouldn’t it be a pity if someone said that is a prayer, and that would be eliminated from schools too?

• Like 4

I don't believe that it is a "

trump doesn't like black players" issue. It is about a Code of Conduct, principles (a fundamental truth or proposition that serves as the foundation for a system of belief or behavior or for a chain of reasoning) and standards (a level of quality). There was a time in this country where respect was taught to the children and passed on generation to generation.

That flag, the stripes that are present on the flag of the United States are representative of the original 13 colonies that existed in the U.S. The red stripes represent the hardiness and valor that was used to get the U.S. to where it is. The white stripes represent the innocence and purity that exists in the country.

I call the RED stripes Blood Stripes, also a term used in the Marine Corps for the distinctive RED stripe down the outside of each leg on our Dress Blue uniform. The RED in the stripes of both the flag and the Dress Blues represent the BLOOD of men and women fighting to preserve your privileges as citizens in the United States as afforded to you under the constitution. Citizens who never serve have privileges afforded to them on the backs of those who do serve to protect those privileges, our rights, we served and we earned them.

NFL players on their knees are protesting what wrong that has been done or is being done to them by the people of the United states?

Example of someone who was in the NFL, Pat Tillman, who gave up the glamorous life of a professional football star to join the Army Rangers, should be remembered as a role model of courage and patriotism and these players today are disrespecting him. He was killed in action in Afghanistan.

During World War II, 995 NFL athletes joined the ranks of our military and served our country. Of those, 23 died.

Over 200 NFL soldiers defended America in Korea.

Twenty-eight of our NFL soldiers fought in Vietnam, and a handful have shipped out to the Middle East. Three of these brave men have lost their lives.

And the NFL says while the number of NFL soldiers has lessened, the level of commitment for those who serve our country has not. Really and then the privileged ones get to take a knee of disrespect to those who have truly shown the hardiness and valor that was used to get the U.S. to where it is today, all who served and became true inspirations to the youth and people of this country, those who became true heroes by giving the ultimate sacrifice.

And then, Robert Patrick Rocky Bleier was a running back who was drafted twice. First, the Pittsburgh Steeler's drafted Rocky in 1968 to play running back. A year later, the U.S. Army drafted him to fight in Vietnam.

In Vietnam, both of Rockys legs were brutally injured by a bullet and grenade. While recovering, he could barely walk. With the urging of Steelers owner Art Rooney, Rocky earned a spot back on the team and enjoyed four Steelers Super Bowl victories.

In 1968, the Buffalo Bills drafted James Robert Bob Kalsu, an All-American tackle coming out of the University of Oklahoma. He played one NFL season. After his rookie season with the Bills, Kalsu entered the United States Army. He was a Second Lieutenant. Kalsu first stepped down onto Vietnam soil in November, 1969. Some eight months later, on July 21, 1970, Kalsu was killed in action.

Now here is the way I see it, when these clowns take a knee they are disrespecting every American who fought for this country and who is represented in the BLOOD STRIPE, the stripe that represents the hardiness and valor of our lost warriors.

Just my opinion, and my right to speak or write it since I earned that right due to my service to this great nation. . . . if you never served then you can enjoy your privilege to do the same and then thank me and all who have served so that you can be so privileged.

You served to defend our FREEDOM. Unfortunately that also means the freedom to not stand if you don't want to. You fought to protect the exact thing you're complaining about.

That's NOT the point. These shitsacks DO have the right to disrespect our country , they have that right BECAUSE of our warriors

The point is THE Scumbags in the NFL CHOOSE to disrespect our anthem , our flag and our country and everything it stands for AND this that fought and sacrafised for that right

I CHOOSE NOT to support their CHOICE

It's not weather they have the right, it's what they are doing. Anyone has the right to act like an asshole, but should they?

• Like 6

This was in the St Paul Pioneer Press today. Benchwarmer Bob Lurtsema is truly a class guy that I have had the pleasure of knowing for a number of years. He has run a successful restaurant and is actively involved with the Vikings players past and present.

Incensed at even at the thought of the Vikings signing QB Colin Kaepernick to fill in for injured (knee) Sam Bradford, popular ex-Viking Bob Lurtsema said that if his former team were to sign Kaepernick, he would “never, ever, ever, ever go to another Minnesota Vikings game. I’m being serious.”

Kaepernick, when he was with the San Francisco 49ers, refused to stand for the national anthem to protest unfair treatment by police to black people.

“Everything (ex-Vikings coach Bud Grant) taught us about respect for the flag itself, for the great United States of America…when we stood there, with our feet properly placed, helmet under the left arm and right arm over the heart, we not only got goose bumps for our country, but we realized we were part of the Minnesota Viking football team,” Lurtsema said.

“To bring somebody in like Kaepernick is totally disrespecting any alumni and any other person who played in the National Football League that brought the game of football to (Kaepernick), where he can make only 16 million dollars in six months.”

Lurtsema, 75, was a defensive lineman for the Vikings, traded to Minnesota by the New York Giants. Before he arrived in Minnesota, Lurtsema was unaware that Grant during each training camp in Mankato took time during practices to show players how to stand and respect the national anthem.

“The first time Bud ever talked to me, in 1972, I’m nervous before a game, and I rock with a nervous twitch (on the sideline),” Lurtsema recalled. “Bud comes up to me on Monday after a Sunday game and says, ‘Bob.’ I thought, ‘Oh my God, he knows my first name,’ because he never spoke to me when I got there.

“I said ‘yes, coach.’ He said ‘Bob, during the national anthem, don’t rock. This is the way you’ll stand.’

“Then on the following Sunday, when I did stand like that, it was wow, I’m a Minnesota Viking. That’s my respect for Bud. It’s indirect, not the major part, but that ties everything together, what people don’t realize about the game, about the United States of America and the flag.

“I absolutely love the national anthem. I’ve got chills right now talking about it.”

• Like 1

You served to defend our FREEDOM. Unfortunately that also means the freedom to not stand if you don't want to. You fought to protect the exact thing you're complaining about.

YOU MISSED THE POINT, YOU MUST COMMIT TO AND COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING "The Pledge of Allegiance TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA"! You are right, I did serve which allows you the right to be on this sight voicing a such weak opinion. Oh, I made a statement based on facts and did not create a complaint........ wont ever see me on my knees complaining! But I will stand and voice my opinion since that is my earned right!

Edited by Chickasaw Indian Outlaw
  • Like 2

Correct.. however, There is a time and place to not stand if you choose to do that... representing your employer is not one of them. I would be fired immediately if I did that while representing mine...

• Like 4

That's NOT the point. These shitsacks DO have the right to disrespect our country , they have that right BECAUSE of our warriors

The point is THE Scumbags in the NFL CHOOSE to disrespect our anthem , our flag and our country and everything it stands for AND this that fought and sacrafised for that right

I CHOOSE NOT to support their CHOICE

It's not weather they have the right, it's what they are doing. Anyone has the right to act like an asshole, but should they?

You should not have the right to be an asshole while representing your company.. their company is paying the price for allowing it...

I don't miss it

Oh yeah. FUCK them!!!!

I couldn't agree more.

This is just truly shameful.

NFL PLAYERS KNEEL DURING ANTHEM, STAND FOR ‘GOD SAVE THE QUEEN’

https://www.infowars.com/nfl-players-kneel-during-anthem-stand-for-god-save-the-queen/

• Like 1

Let the NFL sponsors know you will not be buying their products because they support this outrageous behavior by sponsoring the NFL.

Yes the players have a right to protest, but they do not have the right to expect no repercussions for their behavior

• Like 2

Correct.. however, There is a time and place to not stand if you choose to do that... representing your employer is not one of them. I would be fired immediately if I did that while representing mine...

I absolutely agree 100 fucking percent. They are employed by the team, which is then part of the NFL. It is the duty of the team's management or the NFL to do what they deem necessary.

I would imagine that if you made a protest against a government official in communist China you could be jailed, or perhaps even executed.

I would imagine that if you made a protest against a government official in communist North Korea you could be jailed, or perhaps even executed.

I would imagine that if you made a protest against a government official in communist Cuba you could be jailed, or perhaps even executed.

I would imagine that if you made a protest against a government official in communist Vietnam you could be jailed, or perhaps even executed.

We live in the United States. We are not a communist country. It is not the job, nor the right, of the President to punish people for protesting. That's what the commies do. That's what so many people fought to protect. Freedom does not mean people can do what they want only if you agree with it. There's a difference between acceptance and tolerance. You do not need to accept what they are doing, you do, however need to tolerate it.

• Like 1

I absolutely agree 100 fucking percent. They are employed by the team, which is then part of the NFL. It is the duty of the team's management or the NFL to do what they deem necessary.

I would imagine that if you made a protest against a government official in communist China you could be jailed, or perhaps even executed.

I would imagine that if you made a protest against a government official in communist North Korea you could be jailed, or perhaps even executed.

I would imagine that if you made a protest against a government official in communist Cuba you could be jailed, or perhaps even executed.

I would imagine that if you made a protest against a government official in communist Vietnam you could be jailed, or perhaps even executed.

We live in the United States. We are not a communist country. It is not the job, nor the right, of the President to punish people for protesting. That's what the commies do. That's what so many people fought to protect. Freedom does not mean people can do what they want only if you agree with it. There's a difference between acceptance and tolerance. You do not need to accept what they are doing, you do, however need to tolerate it.

Correct on what would happen in other countries... and agree with you..

Our president is allowed an opinion and is allowed to express that opinion... it is up to the owners to correct...

And wrong I dont have to tolerate an opinion I disagree with... I can do several other things... I can argue against it or in this case I can ignore the offenders and the businesses they represent. I can turn off my tv, not purchase goods from them or the advertisers supporting them... those are also my rights... and I choose to exercise those rights...

My Steelers, with one exception, really pushed me off yesterday... I think staying in the locker room was better than kneeling in front of the crowd.

But... they really let down their teammate, Alejandro Villanueva... and by doing so, their fans...

This might have a silver lining... as people quit watching and quit buying tickets the advertisers will start to go away.. as the advertisers start to go away the owners will start to feel iron their wallets... when they feel it in their wallets salaries should go down... or teams go broke...

Fuckem all...

• Like 3

I can't remember that last pro sport I've watched. Large college football teams aren't any better. Semi-pro, if you ask me.

I did watch a D2 football game Saturday night and thoroughly enjoyed watching real college students compete. What a novelty.

It's called free speech, just like the KKK spewing their hate in cities all across the US and can legally do so.

Just curious, do you suppprt the KKK? Do you buy tee shirts and caps with the KKK logo? Do you watch the KKK speeches on line or their websites? I suspect that you don't because you do not agree with what they are doing with their first Ammendment rights.

Nobody is arguing that the NFL half wits have the right to free speech ( actually they really don't have that right as employees on Sunday if they are taking a check)

The point IS. They have their first amendment rights but they have to understand that what they are doing has conciquences and America has the right to disagree with their stance and NOT support them , just like you wouldn't support the KKK

• Like 4

Correct on what would happen in other countries... and agree with you..

Our president is allowed an opinion and is allowed to express that opinion... it is up to the owners to correct...

And wrong I dont have to tolerate an opinion I disagree with... I can do several other things... I can argue against it or in this case I can ignore the offenders and the businesses they represent. I can turn off my tv, not purchase goods from them or the advertisers supporting them... those are also my rights... and I choose to exercise those rights...

My Steelers, with one exception, really pushed me off yesterday... I think staying in the locker room was better than kneeling in front of the crowd.

But... they really let down their teammate, Alejandro Villanueva... and by doing so, their fans...

If someone is doing something to get attention (or protest) and you do ANYTHING other than just ignore them they win. They got your attention, which is what they wanted.

• Like 1