Indian Motorcycle Community

Hundered Day Mark

What have the demoncrats done for the last 100 days? Burned buildings, destroyed property and dressed up like vaginas

• Like 4

deep-state-swamp-ben-garrison_1_orig.jpg

rockefeller-in-hell-ben-garrison_orig.jp

http://grrrgraphics.com/cartoonblog/previous/2

“You can’t take it with you.” That’s what they say about wealthy people who are facing death. In the case of David Rockefeller who died at age 101, I thought about what might happen if he could take it with him?"

"Similar to George Soros (another billionaire who refuses to die), Rockefeller was part of the Illuminati who operated behind the scenes. He funded a vast array of globalist initiatives that would often bring about conflict and tyranny. He was about tearing down western civilization and replacing it with something he owned and controlled. Again, just like Soros. He was a quintessential ‘new world order’ operative. He and his family bankrolled an alphabet soup of globalism including the UN, CFR, NAFTA, CAFTA TPP, WTO, IMF…on and on. Then there’s the Bilderbergers and Trilateral Commission and, of course, eugenics. He was eager to reduce the world’s population. Now it’s up to Bill Gates to do it for him.

Do not rest in peace, David Rockefeller. You don’t deserve it."

—Ben Garrison

Trumps billionare friend of course no experience required, well none was required for all the other positions he's filled.

• Like 2

It might take until the mid-term elections to get rid of the lyin' thievin', sorry excuse for a POTUS that conned and lied his way into office, but I think this will be his undoin.

• Like 1

I cannot believe that anyone with a lick of sense can't see right through the charlatan..................

President my ass..............

The sorry fkr wouldn't make a pimple on a pig's butt..................

• Like 3

More bad news for Trump: His poll numbers hit new lows. Truth be known.

I love polls... they said there was no way in hell he'd win... now his approval is said to be low... must have polled the same folks they polled for the election results....

Oh... I love statistics too...

Both always provide a guaranteed snapshot of reality...

• Like 4

Can we talk religion next? :no::nod:

Can we talk religion next? :no::nod:

I went to a Trump rally in Colorado Springs about 6 months prior to the election. Had a great time, nice folks. A few protesters that made fools of themselves.

At one point the people near us in the line to get in were talking about religion, suggesting that it was necessary for everyone - as if without a belief in god a person could not be good or moral. I told them (the truth) that I'm an atheist. Their expressions would have been the same if I had told them that I murdered my mother.

I can be conservative, respect others, have morals, and be a good person without wasting my Sunday mornings.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTFLu2OPJbs

Yes it is quieter...until the smoke alarms fire up. :oh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2GchQ3orB0

We might as well post something fun instead of triggering the easily offended among us. :rauch08:

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

Watergate all over again, nice. Idiot doesn't even have enough intelligence to know when he should keep his mouth shut. You think all of the people that have to perform work in the whitehouse are feeling safe and secure right now?

The only time this idiot, that's our potus, isn't lyin' is when he is telling everyone how great he believes he is, cuz i do believe he really means that.

Trump is the rock that diverts the mainstream. <\*~*/> :rauch08:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_UJws5WpKY

Edited by CHIEF DOC 99

I knew you would go there. :grin:

I see the mainstream as a huge dispenser of narcoleptic dust that bumps & distracts the

general population while the swamp dwelling politicrooks pick our pockets since forever ago.

Trump is like the Linebacker who disrupts this long time predictable offense against freedom. :rauch08:

• Like 1